Taqua T-5 Built-in Filtration Sink Mixer

Taqua T-5 Built-in Filtration Sink Mixer

Verified🏆 2024 Award

27 reviews · Statistics

100% · 270%
See the Best Faucets / Tap Mixers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

margot s.
margot s.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent tap

Taqua looks great plus the filter in the arm makes it super easy to change. No more need for a plumber or handiman. Having a new filter posted every 4 months is good. The filter price is cheap at $44. Show details ·  1
Miss Y
Miss Y2 posts

fantastic mixer tap

I have been using Taqua T-5 for more than 3 months. This high-quality mixer tap is fantastic! It is easy to use, and very stylish and simple but it works desirably well. I immediately noticed different taste in between filtered and non-filtered water through Taqua T-5. I totally thought now I was right with my decision after a lot of research of filtration mixer taps. Thank you, Taqua! Show details ·  3
Seb
SebWAPerth, WA

Erin
ErinNSWHunter Region, NSW

The Taqua Tap is amazing

The Taqua Tap is amazing so easy to us perfect for when the sink has a splashback behind as the leaver is on the top and doesn't hit my splash back like previous mixers. My kids won't drink from any other tap know the filtered water is crystal clear and the filter was easy to order online and delivered the following with a beautiful origami present my kids where amazed and replacing was so easy Thanks Taqua Show details ·  1
Joe R
Joe R2 posts

Convenience at your finger tips

I've been using this tap + filter for more than 3 months now and couldn't be any happier. The filter change takes 10 seconds and to flip between filtered water and tap water is a breeze. Sure you need to get a certified plumber to install the tap but once that's out of the way it's all downhill.
There's a gulf in the water taste between filtered water from Taqua T-5 and regular tap water, I can now instantly tell the difference in a restaurant/cafe and other places where I drink water, there's no going back! Show details ·  1
loan tang
loan tang2 posts

Taqua T5 built in water filter

I love this product, the built in filter is amazing, water taste so clean and fresh.I will never have to buy bottled water again. The filter takes less than 1 minute to change, anyone can do it. Si convenient love it. Show details ·  1
Erika Venning
Erika Venning4 posts

This is the best

Fantastic product.So easy to use,and to switch to between filter and normal.Extendable hose also very handy . Highly recommend this to everyone Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

mrouha
mrouhaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best filtration tap for small kitchen

I am very happy with Taqua T-5. I used to use the bulky filtration water system but Taqua's compact cartridge gave our small kitchen more spacious. It's also very easy to replace the cartridge and I like the subscription service as well. It would have been perfect if copper colour tap was one of the option but I'm actually happy with a black one. Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary

Love our T-5 tap!

Im very particular with the taste and smell of water. I find this mixer the best taste and find that Im drinking more water these days. Great to not deal with bulky filters under sink which saves room. It’s easy to use and it looks so good even my plumber said that he was impressed. Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnNSWSydney, NSW

Great product

This product woks very well it is easy to use and replace.the service is prompt .Good communication. Show details ·  1
modano182
modano182SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Perfection

Amazing taste, build quality 10/10, customer service 11/10.

What more can you ask for...just go ahead and buy one - you won't be disappointed. Show details ·  1

Agnieszka M.
Agnieszka M.3 posts

Perfect three way mixer tap without bulky filters under the sink!

We’ve had the TAQUA T5 chrome tap installed in our kitchen to replace a standard three way mixer and an under-the-bench AquaPure filter unit.

We love it!

The tap looks really good, it feels solid, and it is a pleasure to use. The filtered water tastes great and we particularly like how easy it is to change the in-built filter compared with our old bulky cartridges under the sink. The 5-year warranty is impressive and TAQUA offers a convenient way to purchase replacement filters with automatic delivery of a new filter to our home every 4 months, which will act as a handy reminder that it is time to change the filter.
We are very happy with the choice of T5 and would not hesitate to recommend it. Show details ·  1

623 CREATE
623 CREATEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

High functionality and beautiful design

The design of the kitchen itself is enhanced by a beautiful, lean design with a strong presence. The main feature of this tap, the water purifier built into the tap itself, is easy to replace and provides high-performance water purification. I feel that the tap water tastes even better than PET bottle and the taste of the food using this water itself has improved. So NICE to have!! Show details ·  1
TLC
TLCNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Best Tap I Ever Had

The water flow is fantastic and switching from filtered to unfiltered couldn't be easier.
Great design supported by a enthusiastic team. Show details ·  1