Aldi Farmdale Fresh 2L Full Cream Milk

Aldi Farmdale Fresh 2L Full Cream Milk

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Toffy

ToffySydney, NSW

FARMDALE milk light 1 litre

I normally buy a2 light milk. I bought a one litre FARMDALE light milk in ALDI recently, the taste is very weird which I never came cross. I wonder whether this milk has been polluted by chemical. I tried other brands of milk in the past, never had this funny taste. The funny taste occupy on the same day I bought, felt like chemicals. Going to throw it away even though the expiry date is one week to go.

I will never buy this brand of milk any more

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

EDT

EDTSydney, NSW

Awful! Has a weird taste and it goes off after a day, well before the use by date!

Purchased in November 2019 for $1.39.

Posie

PosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Farmdale Mega Ram Coffee Flavoured Milk

I have tried every iced coffee or coffee milk available for consumers in Australia and have to say that Farmdale has the most bland taste of them all. I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately the only positive thing about it is the price...

Purchased in November 2019 at Aldi.

kc of melbourne

kc of melbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Something really wrong with Farmdale milk

Twice this milk has turned strange before the use buy date. It has not soured exactly but pours out in strings

Purchased in September 2019.

John StevensonSouth West, WA

I’ll never buy this milk again

This milk is the only milk i’ve ever tried which I have noticed the sugar added. I’m quite a sweet tooth myself, but it’s another adding so much to a product that shouldn’t have any added.

I highly recommend avoiding this product and selecting any other.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $2.00.

Jo Jones

Jo Jones

Creamy, great flavour, excellent price

This milk is exactly how you would expect full cream dairy milk to taste and feel. It's exactly like the premium brands but with a much more attractive price. They have excellent use-by dates, are easy to open and easy to pour. My whole family likes it and they don't ever notice the difference between Aldi milk and any other milk. Highly recommend to everyone.