Aldi Farmdale Fresh 2L Full Cream Milk

1.9

Nick J.

Nick J.Sydney, NSW

German owned

Company is German owned so that's a no from me.

Me123

Me123

Not good.

This milk expired four days before it was due to expire.

Odette

OdetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tastes Weird

I don't have a problem with this milk when I have frothed it, it's been fine. I've always found the older the milk the less it froths, no matter the brand. (Their cream has been alright as well)
It's the taste that's strange. It's not creamy and has an odd chemical after taste.
My mum used to buy the organic milk in the carton and it was good so I tried the 2 litre plastic bottle version and it's worse than the plain milk. Not sure why but as a drink or with cereal both the plain and organic milk from Aldi are not good.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nimish Pathak

Nimish PathakSouth West, QLD

Farmdale full cream milk

Every time I consume this milk it upsets my stomach. I am not lactose intolerant or anything as I do drink milk and more milk purchased from Coles, Woolies or anywhere else.
Also have noticed that this milk when ever I use in coffee machine then doesnt have froth, when ever I simply boil it over the gas then no fat layer seen, also there is always some thin white layer around the cap which falls off like flakes. None of these happens with other brand.
I recommend not to use, something fishy for sure.
The contents are usually same with other milk.
Not so good different @Aldi.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$3.59.

Beryle Morgan

Beryle MorganPerth, WA

No good for cappuccinos

I have tried this milk three times now- it only heats- never froths in the frothing machine. I have been advised if a milk does not froth it is usually because of low protein- the label states 3.3g protein per 100mls milk. This is the same as other brands but I have no trouble frothing other brands milk. very disappointed with this milk

Purchased in August 2020.

Worst milk

I just buy it yesterday 21 july its expiry is until 30 july but today it looks like there is something not good with milk and I already drink that I just felt like vomiting.... Totally worst....

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$2.39.

tasma r.

tasma r.Victoria

Farmdale cream

We purchased Farmdale cream from Aldi.
It was terrible. Wouldn't mix . Tasteless, quality ..terrible.
Went runny after 20 min of being mixed.
I don't believe this is pure cream... Will never buy again .

Purchased in April 2020.

Bob

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product creamy full cream

Tasted very good in comparison to other brands, and better value at the checkout!.

Marty

Marty

Full flavoured milk

As a chef, i look for the best flavour product possible for my cookery and have never had a problem with Farmdale. Best full cream milk i can find in a supermarket short of going direct to a dairy for fully unhomogenised cream topped milk in the glass bottle(i would if i could).

Strange properties for milk Farmdale 3ltr

Milk turns to jelly like substance when heated in the microwave. Doubt that it is just milk, must have some weird additives mixed in. (Is this product sourced from China)?

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI.

Off Farmdale Milk

Fourth time now we have bought Farmdale Milk and 4 times it has gone off before the expiration date. Thought it was just 3 times bad luck and decided to give it another go. Well it just curdled in my cuppa and the milk ISN'T OUT OF DATE. definitely won't be buying this product ever again. I feel this product should be pulled from the shelves. Please look at the reviews and listen to what we are saying.
Regards
One unhappy customer

Purchased in January 2020 for A$2.39.

jason

jason

Farmdale 1 litre lite milk

The last 2 cartons of lite milk that I have bought at Stockland Aldi have not lasted to their Use By date

Purchased in December 2019.

Toffy

ToffySydney, NSW

FARMDALE milk light 1 litre

I normally buy a2 light milk. I bought a one litre FARMDALE light milk in ALDI recently, the taste is very weird which I never came cross. I wonder whether this milk has been polluted by chemical. I tried other brands of milk in the past, never had this funny taste. The funny taste occupy on the same day I bought, felt like chemicals. Going to throw it away even though the expiry date is one week to go.

I will never buy this brand of milk any more

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

EDT

EDTSydney, NSW

Awful! Has a weird taste and it goes off after a day, well before the use by date!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1.39.

Posie

PosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Farmdale Mega Ram Coffee Flavoured Milk

I have tried every iced coffee or coffee milk available for consumers in Australia and have to say that Farmdale has the most bland taste of them all. I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately the only positive thing about it is the price...

Purchased in November 2019 at Aldi.

kc of melbourne

kc of melbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Something really wrong with Farmdale milk

Twice this milk has turned strange before the use buy date. It has not soured exactly but pours out in strings

Purchased in September 2019.

John Stevenson

John StevensonSouth West, WA

I’ll never buy this milk again

This milk is the only milk i’ve ever tried which I have noticed the sugar added. I’m quite a sweet tooth myself, but it’s another adding so much to a product that shouldn’t have any added.

I highly recommend avoiding this product and selecting any other.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$2.00.

Jo Jones

Jo Jones

Creamy, great flavour, excellent price

This milk is exactly how you would expect full cream dairy milk to taste and feel. It's exactly like the premium brands but with a much more attractive price. They have excellent use-by dates, are easy to open and easy to pour. My whole family likes it and they don't ever notice the difference between Aldi milk and any other milk. Highly recommend to everyone.