See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3.2

Kel ly
Kel lyPerth, WA

Great product, easy to use

Purchased in July 2021 at ALDI for $59.00.

Waste of money. Seals fine but the vacuum part rarely works. Definitely won't purchase from this brand again.

Purchased in December 2019 for $40.00.

SHEENA T
SHEENA TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Machine discontinued have excess bags

Our Aldi machine no longer works but we have a large quantity of bags will these bags work on any other machine RATHER THAN THROW THEM OUT wasting good money

Find out how ALDI Vacuum Food Sealer compares to other Food Sealers

Albiano non working heat/vacuum sealer. zero stars rating

I bought this in 2019 and never opened it until now, Jan. 13, 2021 because I'm separating some bulk frozen fish, What a waste of money and electricity. It didn't seal or vacuum. I thought as did another reviewer that I was doing something wrong so I put my finger over the vacuum and it did suck but didn't vacuum. And the heat sealer must have a disconnect because I used and replaced many heat seals as a mechanic in candy factories. But this never heated or anything else but rattle my table. ALDI has never had such a bad kitchen product. But it did have some high priced bags and I used other brands that I already have and maybe I'll have to use that bags that came with the product!!!! Amazingly this site won't accept my review either.

jules
julescasino

this is a terrific product

I just had my 5 yr old Lumina sealer stolen from my car, I will have to wait till their in stock again to buy another, best thing ever, I use it all the time

Purchased in June 2015 at casino for $69.99.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Maria M.
Maria M.South East Queensland, QLD

5 years on.. still working perfectly

never had a vacuum sealer before purchase Feb 2015; but this appliance has worked consistently and without fault since. Besides freezing meats and items for the freezer, I have vacuum sealed a pullover for mailing, sealed baked cookies for gifts, bought bulk flour, sugar and rice and vacuum sealed into kg bags for storage in our warm Qld weather. Found the original receipt and thought I'd give the Lumina Vac Sealer a plug. Terrific investment! Tip: bought 10x6mtr rolls of commercial grade vacuum sealing bags online for $47.00.

Purchased in February 2015 at ALDI for $70.00.

J.M
J.MSydney, NSW

Aldi sealer a waste of time......

Worked ok first few months but started failing after few months. Sucked out air but then lets it back in. After few years i got it out of cupboard to give it a second chance. Waste of time on moist food. Threw out.

Most of the time it didn't have suction. If it did have suction, it might not be enough. Sealed great though. There was just no rhyme or reason to get it to vacuum correctly. Too frustrating. Wasted my money. Threw it away and bought a different brand. Wish me luck. lol

Purchased at ALDI for $59.00.

kabwemichael
kabwemichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good to start with but inadequate quality.

Bought this several months ago and have used several rolls of the bag plastic in this time. Worked well to start with, then the odd malfunctions started with the sealing function. After a total failure one day, I made a thorough examination of the sealing gasket and found that it was in fact two gaskets split all the way round and pressed together with little to hold them in place. No reason to make it this way, can only lead to early failure. Tried a superglue repair but only partially successful, so it is destined for the bin.
I am guessing that they have had sealing problems in the past and decided to double up on the seal as a cheap cure rather than making a new deeper seal.

Purchased in July 2018 at ALDI for $80.00.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect when the correct bags are used! (Dotted/textured bags)

So we bought the previous model (VFS-HK) and the vacuum didn’t work. We took it back and got the latest model with bags included. Turns out the issue was the bags we were using, not a faulty machine.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $39.00.

Nola C.
Nola C.Queensland

Love love love this item

I use this product nearly every day, I find it works really well and no more food wastage.
the first time I used it I didn't think it worked well but I didn't have the bag in the right position

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $69.00.

Kel3012
Kel3012Perth, WA

Rubbish.... Don’t bother buying

Purchased from ALDI March 2020. Worked a few times at first on dry food setting. Once I switched over to moist setting it then stopped working. It tried but just kept failing and then the bag would get stuck to the heat rail at the top. Wasted heaps of bags due to all its errors as well.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $49.00.

Lizzy B
Lizzy BVictoria

I could suck harder than this

Having used another brand vacuum sealer for more than 5 years I bought this for a friend. I couldn’t understand why she wasn’t happy with it until I tried it myself thinking that maybe she was using it incorrectly. What a piece of rubbish. Sealed but no suction. Took it back and got a refund no questions asked.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $39.99.

Awful : After one use it stopped vacuuming

I purchased the Ambiano Vacuum Food Sealer shortly before Xmas 2019.
I used it once shortly after purchasing it and it was great, however I have now tried to use it for the second time and it no longer vacuums. The machine does still seal though.
It has been carefully stored away in the box as per the manufacturers instructions.
Pretty disappointing.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Alexey
Alexey

This sealer is a joke

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $39.99.

Read more reviews - page 2