Alka Power

See the Best Still / Mineral Waters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Alka Power

Brunobaby
Brunobaby

Do Not Buy This Trash Dont Be Fooled

Listen up people:
This is not a good product. My science says it trash therefore it's trash. Do yourself a favour and save your money because it tastes the same as tap water. Period

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles for $3.60.

Ryguy81
Ryguy81South East Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $3.15.

Liz T
Liz TSydney, NSW

This is the best bottled water on the market

This is by far the best bottled water I've ever had. Completely clean taste and the company is ethical. I always feel hydrated after drinking this product, as opposed to alot of other brands of water.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.00.

Sean L.
Sean L.Sydney, NSW

Drink water has helped my health condition for the better!

I have Ankylosing spondylitis and this condition has limited my mobility and occasionally gives me unbearable pain. For the last few months, I have consistently been drinking only Alka Power every day and I have seen an improvement in my daily life. It has helped with my body's inflammation, allowing me to move with ease. I usually move like an elderly person...

I am very happy with the outcome drinking water has given me and look forward to painless winter!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $3.60.

Anthony C
Anthony CIllawarra, NSW

At last, bottled water that is worth the cost.

I have always been sceptical when buying bottled water. Why buy it when I can get it straight out of the tap, water is water, right? How wrong I have been. My wife started purchasing Alka Power some time ago, so I thought I would see what all the fuss was about. The first thing I noticed was the taste, natural, crisp and very refreshing. I feel more hydrated during the day and I am starting to feel the benefits from drinking this great tasting water.
Thanks so much to the team at Alka Power.
At last bottled water that is worth the cost.

Purchased at Woolworths for $3.60.

Love this water

Great water and all I know is that I feel a whole lot better when drinking Alka Power. Great customer support team, and can't recommend the product and team enough.

Purchased in October 2019 for $3.50.

Mercury K.
Mercury K.Sydney, NSW

Instant improvement, amazing water!

Hi, I bought a few 1.5L bottles to try it out, definitely felt more hydrated over the past three days, also found I don't need to drink as much water and generally trained better at boxing

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.60.

Elo C.South East Queensland, QLD

A lot of questions

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $3.60.

Elo C.

I did actually sent you several messages through email and social media but you never responded

My go to water when exercising

I have been drinking Alka Power water for years, particularly when I am exercising or on a long multi-day hike. I find I don't need to drink as much and I stay well hydrated.
It is an added bonus that it is affordable and readily available at my local Woolworths.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.90.

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you Jane for your review. Alka Power is now ranged in Coles Nationally as well...

Gynne BloomfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

The claim that it is PH 9-10, simply is not true.

I have tested 2 bottles of this after buying is regularly and just trusting, and each one had a pH of 7. It is very expensive and so I tested to see if I was getting my money's worth.

Purchased in August 2019.

Gynne Bloomfield

Say what you like, what I tested was not alkaline. I used a thing that I have bought and used to make bottled water alkaline and it worked. Just to check, I re-tested your water with the same strips and got a PH of 7. Yours is a scam.

Sab R
Sab RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling healthier already

I play soccer every week and due to hydration and exercise. Drinking water is very important to me. I have for a long time got cramps in my legs that would not go away even though I was drinking enough water. After drinking Alka Power water my cramps have gone and I feel so much better overall. I owe my better health to drinking this Alkaline water , I believe its great for your health and cant get enough of it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Natasha
NatashaPerth, WA

Felt better right away

Thought I would try this as I have been feeling unwell lately. Within a few hours I perked right up and my stomach felt 100% better.
I don’t know everything there is to know about pH and science but what I do know is that I feel better. Plus the taste is really awesome.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

False advertising - pH not >8

I work in a research laboratory, and decided to check the pH using our pH meter (Hanna instruments Laboratory Research Grade Benchtop pH/mV meter) because water with a pH of 9 sounded ridiculous. I wasn't surprised when the reading came back at 7.9. False advertising. Don't waste your money.
Secondly, what is the point of alkaline water anyway? The second it hits your stomach acid that 'alkaline' water is no more... Just take some antacids if you have stomach issues.

Maggie
MaggieSouthbank

pH not as stated

I am a chemist who works at a pharmaceutical company, the science and the dietetics behind this product is good and I do think it tastes nicer than tap water as you don’t get that fluoride taste. However out of curiosity I opened the bottle this morning and put a potion into a small container and tested pH, I used a pH meter that is calibrated daily and got a pH of 7.9. This really disappointed me after reading the reviews, I am keen to try this again with a different bottle however when the label claims a ph of 9-10 I would expect consistency between bottles.

Pete
PeteBrisbane

Facts matter

Read more reviews - page 2

Janelle
Janelleasked

Where can we buy as woollies now only getting the pink bottle spring water not the blue lid ionic and Coles never sold it here

Alka PowerAlka Power

Hello Janelle, The pink bottle is supporting NBCF the alkaline water is the same as our current clue bottles. Coles ranges Pete Evans alkaline pH10 alkaline water. Trust this clear this up for you.

Natures Bestasked

Where does your water come from Alka Power? Is it Sydney tap and chemical infused? How do you get a high alkaline reading?
Is it processed water??
What makes Alka Power water more stable than the rest of the waters on the market...CHEMICAL INFUSED??
Please explain.... As consumers we have the right to know more about where your water comes from and what is in your water.

Natures Best

Thats funny you still did not answer my question...where is Alka Powers water sourced from?? If its not tap water where is the water sourced from?? Your website does not give away a lot of information about your water.
And by the way who ever answered my question above you seem to be a very rude, very arrogant and a very lying person to say you did not delete my question or block me from your Instagram account when I simply asked you one small question "where is Alka Power water sourced from?" This also proves I can not and will not trust anything you try to tell me about Alka Power. If you are capable of lying about not blocking me over one small question you are capable of lying to all your consumers about what is in Alka Power water and where Alka Power water is sourced from.

In the mean time I did consult my doctor and asked him about Alkaline water this is what he had to say

1. PURE ALKALINE WATER DOES NOT HARM YOU!!
2. PROCESSED ALKALINE WATER LIKE ALKA POWER WHICH IS PROCESSED ALKALINE DOES HARM YOU!!

If you have nothing to hide or lie about Alkapower you should then state it on your website where Alka Power water is sourced from and what cocktail of chemicals are added and processed in your water instead of writing a warning note in your terms and Conditions "Consult your physician before taking prescription medication with alkaline water"
ONLY BIG PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANIES WRITE THESE TYPES OF WARNINGS ON THEIR PACKAGING AND WEBSITES WHEN A COCKTAIL OF INGREDIENTS AND CHEMICALS ARE ADDED AND USED IN THEIR PRODUCTS.

A COPY AND PASTE OF YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW FROM YOUR WEBSITE JUST IN CASE YOU SAY THIS IS NOT ON YOUR WEBSITE LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID NOT DELETE MY QUESTION OR BLOCK ME FROM YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!

TERMS & CONDITIONS
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before taking prescription medication with alkaline water.

creepercast888

Call you? You don't even provide a phone number! I think tasting the water will give you more information than visiting your website! By the grammar and punctuation in your answer Alka Power, i have determined you are not a genuine English speaker! My dad had an acidic gout after drinking your water!

creepercast888

No one knows, no phone number and correct address!

Deb
Debasked

I recently bought a 600ml bottle of Alkapower in Maroochydore Qld (July 2016)
It has an expiry of 01April 2017
I'm a little confused and could you help me to explain how this water may maintains its original ionic charge for 15 months in storage? .as I thought ionised water had to be drunk fresh
many thanks Deb

Alka PowerAlka Power

Hi Deb, unlike other alkaline waters Alka Power has a stable pH and active minerals. It keeps its pH for years. We tested a bottle that was over two years old and it still had its original pH value. Other alkaline water have on their labels the pH value at the time of bottling. Hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and Alka Power representatives