Alka Power

See the Best Still / Mineral Water in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mercury K.

Mercury K.Sydney, NSW

Instant improvement, amazing water!

Hi, I bought a few 1.5L bottles to try it out, definitely felt more hydrated over the past three days, also found I don't need to drink as much water and generally trained better at boxing

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.60.

Elo C.

Elo C.South East Queensland, QLD

A lot of questions

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $3.60.

Alka PowerAlka Power

My go to water when exercising

I have been drinking Alka Power water for years, particularly when I am exercising or on a long multi-day hike. I find I don't need to drink as much and I stay well hydrated.
It is an added bonus that it is affordable and readily available at my local Woolworths.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.90.

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you Jane for your review. Alka Power is now ranged in Coles Nationally as well...

Gynne BloomfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

The claim that it is PH 9-10, simply is not true.

I have tested 2 bottles of this after buying is regularly and just trusting, and each one had a pH of 7. It is very expensive and so I tested to see if I was getting my money's worth.

Purchased in August 2019.

Gynne Bloomfield

Say what you like, what I tested was not alkaline. I used a thing that I have bought and used to make bottled water alkaline and it worked. Just to check, I re-tested your water with the same strips and got a PH of 7. Yours is a scam.

Saboor R.

Saboor R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feeling healthier already

I play soccer every week and due to hydration and exercise. Drinking water is very important to me. I have for a long time got cramps in my legs that would not go away even though I was drinking enough water. After drinking Alka Power water my cramps have gone and I feel so much better overall. I owe my better health to drinking this Alkaline water , I believe its great for your health and cant get enough of it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Felt better right away

Thought I would try this as I have been feeling unwell lately. Within a few hours I perked right up and my stomach felt 100% better.
I don’t know everything there is to know about pH and science but what I do know is that I feel better. Plus the taste is really awesome.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

False advertising - pH not >8

I work in a research laboratory, and decided to check the pH using our pH meter (Hanna instruments Laboratory Research Grade Benchtop pH/mV meter) because water with a pH of 9 sounded ridiculous. I wasn't surprised when the reading came back at 7.9. False advertising. Don't waste your money.
Secondly, what is the point of alkaline water anyway? The second it hits your stomach acid that 'alkaline' water is no more... Just take some antacids if you have stomach issues.

Maggie

MaggieSouthbank

pH not as stated

I am a chemist who works at a pharmaceutical company, the science and the dietetics behind this product is good and I do think it tastes nicer than tap water as you don’t get that fluoride taste. However out of curiosity I opened the bottle this morning and put a potion into a small container and tested pH, I used a pH meter that is calibrated daily and got a pH of 7.9. This really disappointed me after reading the reviews, I am keen to try this again with a different bottle however when the label claims a ph of 9-10 I would expect consistency between bottles.

Pete

PeteBrisbane

Facts matter

John H

John HRockhampton City

This is good Alkaline water

Bought a bottle from Woolworths, got home and tested it straight away. This water is a pH8.5. Taste is very smooth.

Alka PowerAlka Power

Hi John, Thank you for your review. Can we ask how you tested the pH as our alkaline water is between 9 to 10.

JStephenson

JStephensonAU

Changed my Life

I will tell anyone who listens the drastic change alkaline water has made on my life. Since drinking Alka Power, my health has rapidly improved, I have felt such a huge change in my energy & my hydration has done a backflip. I used to drink 5 litres of tap water a day and was never hydrated, in the last year and a half of drinking alka power, I now drink 2 litres a day & feel more hydrated than ever. Thank you Alka Power Team!!

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you for your review. It's our active ionic minerals that's our point of difference. Keep enjoying our beautiful alkaline spring water

Beat your gout.

I have terrible gout in both my feet, if I don't take a daily Allopurinol pill the gout flares up severely. I have now been five weeks without a single Allopurinol pill having substituted Alka Power ionised alkaline water for the pills. My high blood pressure has fallen and I seem to have a lot more energy. My only problem is that I am moving from a town with both Coles and Woollies toba town with neither - where to get my All a Power?

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you for your positive review. Alak Power has helped a number of people who suffer from gout. Can i suggest you can order online from Woolworth's?

Ymania Brown

Ymania Brown

Love Me Some Ionic Alkaline Water

The same but different

The same but differentAU

Tastes like tap water

Have tried two bottles, bought from Woolies. Like others have said...it does taste like tap water IMO. If it doesn't to others, that is your opinion. I can also tell the different textures of water and this water has a very 'plastic' taste to me. Did I feel better after drinking it....no. Did I feel more 'hydrated' as opposed to drinking other types of water....no. If this stuff makes you feel better go for it, for me, it did not.

Alka PowerAlka Power

It would be good to meet up with you in person, as we have and always will stand by our unique alkaline water.
Please feel free to contact me. sp@alkapower.com.au

Alka PowerAlka Power

No response to our offer??

Disappointed

Tastes like tap water. I'd like to test an alkaline strip in it- I would assume it would not come up as 9-10 pH.

Alka PowerAlka Power

We test our alkaline water everytime we bottle and the pH always reads around 9.3 to 9.7. I suggest you get a proper pH tester as litmus strips are not designed to test high pH alkaline water. Alka Power certainly does not tase like tap water.

I love this product

I actually had already posted a product review but it wasn't submitted and I had even shown my receipt from About Life. Dissapointing. Anyway, I love it. I have tried both Curo and AlkaPower and AlkaPower is the only one I have tried that tastes clean and fresh. My skin feels different and I feel healthier!

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you for your review. You would certainly taste and feel the difference as our natural active minerals absorb more efficiently than other alkaline waters. The high pH also helps, keep enjoying..

Jason

Jason

Definitely alkaline water

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you for clarifying this method of testing. Litmus strips are only designed to test saliva or urine.

Lisa I

Lisa I

Different clean taste!

We (my daughter and I), tested our tap water, a bottle of spring water and Alka Power with these new drops that change the colour of the water to show their PH level. 50 ml of water and 2 drops of the PH reagent. The tap water and the spring water slowly changed to green, blue colour between a PH level of 7-7.5. As soon as the drops hit the Alka Power water it turned to a bright purple!! Right at the top of the ALKALINE PH level chart of 10. Amazing to see that what the bottle said was true ☺

Alka PowerAlka Power

Thank you for testing and clarifying our pH level. A lot of people post incorrect readings of our water before contacting us for clarification.Thank you for sharing this.

Amanda T

Amanda TSydney

Very impressed

I find tap water unpalatable & have become extremely weary of drinking mass produced bottled waters like Mount Franklin, fearing bottles may have spent time in heated conditions during transportation & warehousing. A friend at the gym recommended Alka Power to me & I found it smooth, clean & hydrating but also learning that it's not mass produced & in chemical free bottles was a big plus. I wouldn't waste my time with litmus testing as I know it's useless applied to water. For me the proof is in the pudding & I've recommended it to friends & family since discovering it late last year. I've also found it economical, as I buy 5x 1.5L bottles & get one free from About Life. I love it.

Alka PowerAlka Power

PH is definitely not alkaline

I have tested each of the 3 bottles I bought and the PH reading for each bottle is exactly the same as my tap water. Very disappointed. The same test for 1/8 teaspoon bicarb to 200ml tap water shows PH of 9, which is what I expected Alka Power to be. Waste of money.

Janelle

Janelleasked

Where can we buy as woollies now only getting the pink bottle spring water not the blue lid ionic and Coles never sold it here

Alka PowerAlka Power

Hello Janelle, The pink bottle is supporting NBCF the alkaline water is the same as our current clue bottles. Coles ranges Pete Evans alkaline pH10 alkaline water. Trust this clear this up for you.

Natures Bestasked

Where does your water come from Alka Power? Is it Sydney tap and chemical infused? How do you get a high alkaline reading?
Is it processed water??
What makes Alka Power water more stable than the rest of the waters on the market...CHEMICAL INFUSED??
Please explain.... As consumers we have the right to know more about where your water comes from and what is in your water.

Natures Best

Thats funny you still did not answer my question...where is Alka Powers water sourced from?? If its not tap water where is the water sourced from?? Your website does not give away a lot of information about your water.
And by the way who ever answered my question above you seem to be a very rude, very arrogant and a very lying person to say you did not delete my question or block me from your Instagram account when I simply asked you one small question "where is Alka Power water sourced from?" This also proves I can not and will not trust anything you try to tell me about Alka Power. If you are capable of lying about not blocking me over one small question you are capable of lying to all your consumers about what is in Alka Power water and where Alka Power water is sourced from.

In the mean time I did consult my doctor and asked him about Alkaline water this is what he had to say

1. PURE ALKALINE WATER DOES NOT HARM YOU!!
2. PROCESSED ALKALINE WATER LIKE ALKA POWER WHICH IS PROCESSED ALKALINE DOES HARM YOU!!

If you have nothing to hide or lie about Alkapower you should then state it on your website where Alka Power water is sourced from and what cocktail of chemicals are added and processed in your water instead of writing a warning note in your terms and Conditions "Consult your physician before taking prescription medication with alkaline water"
ONLY BIG PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANIES WRITE THESE TYPES OF WARNINGS ON THEIR PACKAGING AND WEBSITES WHEN A COCKTAIL OF INGREDIENTS AND CHEMICALS ARE ADDED AND USED IN THEIR PRODUCTS.

A COPY AND PASTE OF YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW FROM YOUR WEBSITE JUST IN CASE YOU SAY THIS IS NOT ON YOUR WEBSITE LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID NOT DELETE MY QUESTION OR BLOCK ME FROM YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!

TERMS & CONDITIONS
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before taking prescription medication with alkaline water.

creepercast888

Call you? You don't even provide a phone number! I think tasting the water will give you more information than visiting your website! By the grammar and punctuation in your answer Alka Power, i have determined you are not a genuine English speaker! My dad had an acidic gout after drinking your water!

creepercast888

No one knows, no phone number and correct address!

Deb

Debasked

I recently bought a 600ml bottle of Alkapower in Maroochydore Qld (July 2016)
It has an expiry of 01April 2017
I'm a little confused and could you help me to explain how this water may maintains its original ionic charge for 15 months in storage? .as I thought ionised water had to be drunk fresh
many thanks Deb

Alka PowerAlka Power

Hi Deb, unlike other alkaline waters Alka Power has a stable pH and active minerals. It keeps its pH for years. We tested a bottle that was over two years old and it still had its original pH value. Other alkaline water have on their labels the pH value at the time of bottling. Hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and Alka Power representatives