86%14%0%
Brand Manager for NutrientWater? Claim your listing.

Will V.
Will V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

A Perfect Drink, Sometimes

I purchased this drink one day when it was very hot.
It was February. I was working. And I was thirsty.
The taste was sublime and guilt free
It reminded me of being a sick little boy
and my Mum would bring me lemonade
and you can feel the reparation of health
oozing through your body.

The only difference was there
were less bubbles in my nutrient water
And Mum was not there

The feeling elicited
from such as delightful drink
is hard to describe
but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about

I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who is thirsty and/or misses their Mum.
 Show details

Bob
Bob

Lychee it the best

It is fantastic I can't wait for more flavours I say 5 stars because it's the best drink in the whole world

Mark
Mark

I love it

NutrientWater makes me feel so happy and energised! The flavor is amazing and I feel like its good for my health.

Help Me Find This Please
Help Me Find This PleaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sugarfree Strawberry Guava

I found this water one time at a Big W , I have yet to find it again, I am a Diabetic and have been looking for a Sugarfree Water that not only taste great but is Guilt free, I would like for anyone or everyone to help me to find this water , So I can buy some and not only feel great but also know that I'm drinking the right stuff and being good to my Body.
The Taste and that it was Sugarfree
A Bit Over Priced, Just can't find it!!!
gremlin88
gremlin88107 posts

OK

I'm not a fan of these flavoured waters trying to be something other than flavoured water. They're expensive and encourage people to opt for drinks that are high in calories when plain old water will do. In saying that, these are pretty tasty and really quenched my thirst.
I tried one of these the other week as they were giving out samples and it was really good. My husband had the citrus and I have the orange + vitamin C. It was very tasty and quenched my thirst.
Pricey and not as good for you as water. Do the extras really help you??
UbermicroMan
UbermicroManAU3 posts

Really tasty, fulfilling and overall a great product

I get a Nutrient Water any time I see one available. They are so refreshing and tasty.

The use of Di-ionised water in the water filtration is a big seller for me, one of the only beverages available that has a lowered amount of toxic fluoride on the marked (not all gone, but a lot of it).
Tastes great, nice variety of flavours and vitamins for different needs.
Hard to find stores that sell you! Sometimes over-inflated prices due to rarity!

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA240 posts

What a great innovative product just what I need at the moment. It tastes great and unlike all the sugar packed drinks available on the market at the moment it actually is good for you and helps your body gain some of the much needed vitamins and nutrients that often we are lacking due to a busy life style.
Great idea, great tasting and a really good way to get all the vitamins you need.
A little bit more costly then say a bottle of plain water and also it doesn’t seem to be available at all the time at newsagents and gas stations.