Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling

Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling

Mount Franklin Sparkling Watet

It’s taste refreshing & great favour. I am not a fan of Sparkling water but this product tasted great especially the mango favour.

Switched from 'diet soda' to this and changed my life!

Just lovely, so refreshing and perfect. I feel so much better for throwing out the diet soda. This is my drink of choice, to the point I now BYO where I go with it.

good bad or indifferent

There are a lot of bad tasting waters out there, they taste like they had been filtered, many are, but ones like this one taste more like they have extra minerals in them, possibly natural, but still not good, the only ones my daughter (who is quite ill, and has been for some years) can drink at the present time is frantelle

Awful

Just bought the lightly sparkling and honestly it was terrible it tasted like someone put a couple of aspirin tabs in it im certainly not going to recommend it to anyone a negative star for this.

Love it, would never go back to diet drinks again

Always have love mount Franklin water, but now l started drinking sparkling water and lis my favourite drink, won't go back to drinking just plan water again. Thank you

The Best Mineral water available

I love the Lightly Sparkling Hint of Lime, ticks all the boxes ,refreshing , absolutely deliciously light , no sugary taste its now my drink of choice , great product... love it.

Love this product

Love it especially the wild berry refreshing and a real thirst quencher. Don't every stop making it.5 stars from me.

Best mineral water ever - please never stop making this

The best naturally flavoured sparkling water on the market by far. I have tried a lot of competitors including those overseas, but nothing comes close to Mount Franklin's range. They've gotten the mix just right. I drink these all the time now and not sure what I would drink if they stopped making these!

i think it's yummmmo

I drink this instead of water as I don't like plane water.. It's very nice and I like the citrus flavor the best ..

Please don't ever stop making them!!

This stuff is beyond amazing! Tastes great and gets rid that full feeling within seconds.. I love it soo much please don't ever stop production, I would honestly cry!

Recycling Mount Franklin's Plastic Bottles

Please confirm the recycling data on your bottles e.g. the number 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. The current triangle logo on the label is not specific enough in Western Australia. Please clarify on this important issue.

I don't like tap water and find this to refreshing and healthy. Thumbs up!

It's got a mild twang to just give it enough bubbly taste to replace soft drinks ( coke, diet drinks) without the sugar or unhealthy diet sugar.
I only purchased it initially for a glass after a red wine. Ran out of soft drink and remembered I had this. Won't go back to soft drinks...

Mount franklin soda water

This was the worst drink I ever tasted seriously, the packaging enticed me to buy it but 2 sips and I threw it away. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, even friends asked why I bought this product. Worst decision ever. Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk
Nothing 2 sips and no more
Everything

Love it...always have to have a bottle in the fridge.

Mount Franklin mineral water is the best, I only drink bottled water and only Mount Franklin. Personally I prefer the lightly sparkling as it is a great thirst quencher and tastes crisp and fresh to the palate, summer or winter. Summer it is great poured over ice blocks with a slice of lemon or lime. Also, love the fact I can pick up a smaller bottle to go from various outlets.
The twist of lemon and lime flavour, and the fact the bottles are BPA free.

no way

I drink bottled water all the time, I've had the normal mt franklin a few times to see if it ever changes, it is always the worst one on the market, I thought I'd try the sparkling bottle, YUK, I could not have more than 2 sips. seriously I can't work out why people buy this brand when there's so many really nice tasting water available for us.
shape of bottle
terrible taste

I only drink bottled water and I will only buy Mount Franklin Sparkling water, it has a lovely crisp fresh taste and never fails to quench my thirst.

Refreshing when you feel like a softdrink but know water is better for you!

Refreshing when you feel like a softdrink but know water is better for you! Mount Franklin lightly sparkling is bubbly enough to replace softdrink without the guilt. So much better for your teeth as it's not full of sugar like soft drinks generally are and no sugar rush either - just guilt free refreshing bubbles!
Just like San Pelegrino, at a much better price

I like the 6 pack but unable to find them any more, there gr8 for work ...please bring them back

I can't wait to have a Mout Franklin Lightly Sparkling Water when I'm thirsty

Nothing else quenches my thirst more than this product. Unfortunately, I am unable to find it lately. I like the six packs and used to get them at coles but they no longer have them.

Please advise where I might find it again.
Reasonably priced
Slightly expensive

yeh I also like the 6 pack but am unable to find them ....bring them back ...there gr8 for work