Saka Water

See the Best Still / Mineral Waters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marta

Marta

The best water you can ask for

Saka water is 100% recommended by me and my kids. The most authentic water, full of benefits for your health. And very affordable (what I love about this product) from mother nature

Purchased in May 2019 for $1.00.

The Best Water Ever

Purchased in January 2008.

Sam

Sam

Living Water

We have been using Saka Water for years now. It’s amazing. We love it as a family. Thank you

Very Poor Quality

Hi to all who drink this water .i have been drinking this water for the last month and I have found out that each to I drink a cup of saka water it was sending me to toilet.all the time I had a drink of this water .?so I said to my self I am going to stop drinking saka water and go back to the water I normally drink .and I found out it was the saka water is the problem ..the water I went back to didn’t have this problem.....So I am going to report this ..also I going to get this water checked out ...to everybody out there who have the same problem make a review because this water can cause damage to your body ....THIS WATER IS NO GOOD..........

I love it!!!!

I love this water. I was buying Essentia but when I stumbled upon this Gem I immediately tried it out now it’s my Go to water. It’s reasonable priced as well!

Thank You for sharing your love for Saka Water - Cheers to your health

A decent cup of tea

I have read some reviews both negative and positive, however, I purchased the water to make tea as the water from our tap is heavily chlorinated, and I am pleased to say that's it's great for tea.

Richard A.Saka Water

Thank you for sharing, can we suggest you also drink it, it is amazing - Cheers

Mike29

Mike29Manchester uk

Cured my lpr

I developed Lpr, basically acid reflux leaking into the throat. Apparently the main culprit of this disease is pepsin. The best way to deactivate this pepsin is to drink water with a high alkalinity. I have been drinking Saka for 2 months and my throat is now well on the road to recovery. Great to drink and very reasonable price.

Richard A.Saka Water

Thanks for sharing Mike, hopefully, more and more people realise this gift available for us to enjoy. Great to hear you are getting better - Cheers

The ingredients in the bottle indicate that there's fluoride in the water

I just wanted to highlight that the ingredients in the bottle clearly indicate that there's chloride in this water. I don't see anything mentioned about alkaline within the ingredients. To the best of my knowledge ingredients are tell tale indicators of what a product consists of. The labeling of the bottle is tactical regulate metabolism? neutralize acidity? anti oxidants? electrolytes? PH level of 8.22 alkaline? why isn't that corroborated in the ingredients? Just my humble observation I'm trying tobe critical of what I put into my body

Luci

LuciMelbourne

This water just tastes beautiful

Such a great tasting water, pure, clear and crisp. I have been drinking this water for quite a while and love it. Don't listen to the bad reviews that some people have been writing on this website. Some people are just so negative they don't have anything positive to say, so they will put a product down. Try for yourself the water and you be the judge, you won't be disappointed

Richard A.Saka Water

Thank You very much Luci for your honesty and truth - Cheers to your health :)

Johhny

JohhnyMelbourne

great taste

I have tried a lot of different mineral water but Saka is the real deal, tastes fantastic and feels great when you drink it. I won't be drinking any other from now on.

Richard A.Saka Water

Thank You very much for sharing Johnny, we appreciate your feedback and happy to hear you are enjoying Saka Water - Cheers :)

PJ Churchill

PJ ChurchillSanctuary Point, NSW

Best Tasting Alkaline Water Available in Australia

I care about my health and I was on a Mission to find The Best Tasting and Healthiest Alkaline Water available in Australia. It had to be free from Sodium Fluoride and other impure additives. I also wanted BPA free bottles. After trying a few well known water brands I stumbled upon Saka Water's website. I couldn't find a local place to buy the water so I decided to order a few bottles online. Upon my first taste the conclusion was simple. Saka Water is silky smooth, super hydrating and the Best Tasting water I've ever tried.

lady_luck

lady_luckBrisbane

Divine, pure water

This is the best alkaline water we can get on the market here in Australia. I normally have trouble drinking water unless it has lemon juice in and is ice cold, but i can drink saka straight out of the bottle unrefridgerated without lemon and I love love love the crystal pure taste. I cannot thank this company enough for providing this special, alkaline water, it is my absolute favorite.

OVERPRICED

Overpriced. Water seems ok. Deffinitely chemicals in the water by the looks of it. But not sure. Seems like they are good at marketing. But who knows.

All lies

I bought a 20 litres a saka water for $30.00 these bottles of water are a sold in turkey for 0.10cents a bottle but that wasn't my problem. The reason i bought this was because of all the reviews that are on this site which if you ask me are all lies this bottle is not bpa free and when you call the no good liers that sells this to you he will say it's chemically free and bpa, but when you read it for your self it contains all man made chemicals like chlorine and flouride and more they are scammers and the company of which produces the water is called ulker nothing speacial. A rip off don't buy this water and believe a word these scammers tell you. His very good with his words don't believe him one bit

Why buy bottled water?

I have heard all the hype and know people who drink this and love it... but, why would you drink this water from a bottle when you can buy a mechanical ioniser for around $500 and have water with a high ORP and infused with h2. Mechanical ionisers use tourmaline rocks to enrich the water. Saka water may be awesome drunk straight from the source but if it has a negative ORP at all (I can't find any reference to its ORP) it will be lost in transportation and storage via h2 escaping through the plastic bottle. If you choose to drink bottled water then this one is definately the best. I'm just not a fan yet....

GDeLima

GDeLimaMelbourne

I can't live without it!

Best water I have ever tried.. been drinking it for about 2 yrs now, I can not get enough, can't live without it

May 30th 2017 Update: Best

Best water on the market, I can't get enough of it, makes you feel amazing.. there is no comparison to other bottled water

Roslyn F.

Roslyn F.Melbourne

The Power of Alkaline Water

Saka Water is the best Alkaline Water we can get in the Australia market, it has helped me and my family embark on a healthier lifestyle and understanding that water makes out the most of our body & diet, such a fundamental part of human's life yet we do not think much about it. Bottled water, tap water etc can harm our health. Take action and make the difference starting today, contact Saka Water and get healthier - Be Alkaline and prevent diseases!
Natural, tasty, affordable

Gabriel.F

Gabriel.FSydney

Perfection In A Bottle

Saka water is amazing, tastes great and is 100% natural & chemical free!! i would highly recommend it to anybody of any age and definitely recommend it more than bottled tap water or filtered water. It improves the look of your skin with its high alkaline goodness from natural springs and overall makes you feel great!!
Taste, no chemicals, hydration, not too expensive, perfect for gym!!

Grasshopper

GrasshopperMelbourne, Victoria

Amazingly good tasting water and healthy

If you think water is water then you haven't tasted Saka water. Once i was introduced to the taste I was immediately hooked and then Richard explained all the benefits of the water being a natural alkaline water straight from mother earth into the bottle... oh and of course the bottle is also environmentally friendly and not BPA... 5 stars from me!

Awesome as. Yabba Dabba Doo

Awesome tasting water, would strongly recommend to other people. Is so refreshing other water just does not come close enough. It's the first water I choose every time. I'll always remember my first time having some. Went down so well. Saka water has everything going for it, in all the right ways