2Saka Water

79% · 265 · 15%

Sandor C.
Sandor C.

Best water ever

Saka is the best water ever, the water. Tastes so much different then any other brand. I can literally tastes the clearness in the water. Why Saka tastes different I mean in the positive way then any other brand?
Necati S.
Necati S.

Perfect ph level

Firstly I think the people giving negative reviews must have ulterior motives. Reason I think this . That mention nothing about the actual water. The fantastic 8.2 ph level ! The well balanced potassium level. And fresh clear taste ! But instead they make childlike comments about a little water spilling onto the laminate ! And one moron said it tastes like toilet water!! Well ! I think nobody can argue against that , because nobody else has drunk from their toilet !! Show details
Zissi Philippou
Zissi Philippou3 posts

Poor poor poor!

How can a Water Company repeatedly fill up bottles with this water that spills all over the place upon opening. At first I thought I was heavy handed but another 3 members of the family had the same issue.
I don't buy this water to damage my laminated wooden floor but to drink it.
It's shambolic and anoying.
There are countless better brands not just in avoiding what should never have been a problem in the first place but the water tastes much better too.
Shambolic. Stay away!!!!! Show details
Kandi B.
Kandi B.

Water taste

I brought this water for the first time 24 pack and it taste like it could be toilet water it’s horrible don’t matter if it’s cold or warm… it’s really horrible don’t buy! Waste of money Show details
Hilda Walker
Hilda Walker

Quality

This my first time trying Saka water. I like the taste of the water and I'm glad it have a detox that help you to clean your body. I will purchase this again. Show details
Dupas R.
Dupas R.2 posts

Perfect, Clear and highly addictive!

I tried all the brands and this smashes them to the ground. The water is pure and tastes sensational. Sometimes shops don't stock it but l have found a few that still sell it. This is by far the best water in the UK it leaves all the rest behind. It is also nice to have with a meal. Thanks to the company for producing liquid gold. Lovely. Yummy, yummy for my tummy! Show details ·  2
Honey
Honey

Best water in uk !!

Light water and very natural as well ,, not even feel gastric or acidity problem , whenever i used nestle or some other water i have faced a gastric n acidity problem ,
I would defiantly recommend
Reasonable as well as compare others
Gucci S.
Gucci S.

The best water ever

For the past 3 years, my family and I have been drinking Saka water daily. The taste is perfect - not overly salty and doesn’t give me heartburn like Volvic & most of these waters marketed as having some sort of special ability - and the texture is perfect - not thick and saliva-esque like Evian. The fact that it costs less than these other rubbish waters AND it’s alkaline makes it that much greater.

I’ve recommended it to all my friends who love it too. Show details

Marta
Marta8 posts

The best water you can ask for

Saka water is 100% recommended by me and my kids. The most authentic water, full of benefits for your health. And very affordable (what I love about this product) from mother nature Show details
AJay
AJay2 posts

Sam
Sam2 posts

Living Water

We have been using Saka Water for years now. It’s amazing. We love it as a family. Thank you

Gilbert
Gilbert

Very Poor Quality

Hi to all who drink this water .i have been drinking this water for the last month and I have found out that each to I drink a cup of saka water it was sending me to toilet.all the time I had a drink of this water .?so I said to my self I am going to stop drinking saka water and go back to the water I normally drink .and I found out it was the saka water is the problem ..the water I went back to didn’t have this problem.....So I am going to report this ..also I going to get this water checked out ...to everybody out there who have the same problem make a review because this water can cause damage to your body ....THIS WATER IS NO GOOD..........

Taylor
Taylor

I love it!!!!

I love this water. I was buying Essentia but when I stumbled upon this Gem I immediately tried it out now it’s my Go to water. It’s reasonable priced as well!

SoAngelic
SoAngelic

A decent cup of tea

I have read some reviews both negative and positive, however, I purchased the water to make tea as the water from our tap is heavily chlorinated, and I am pleased to say that's it's great for tea.

Mike29
Mike29Manchester uk

Cured my lpr

I developed Lpr, basically acid reflux leaking into the throat. Apparently the main culprit of this disease is pepsin. The best way to deactivate this pepsin is to drink water with a high alkalinity. I have been drinking Saka for 2 months and my throat is now well on the road to recovery. Great to drink and very reasonable price.

Keryn
Keryn

can I still buy frantelle flavoured sparkling water in can, and if so where is South Australia can I purchase them from.

Michael B.
Michael B.

I want to start using this water for my 2 year old daughters formula/powdered milk. Is it recommended for this purpose?

Saka Water   DM

Hi Michael Thank you for your inquiry.
YES absolutely it is recommended, in fact it should be the only water to use, after all we want what's best for our selves and our children. Saka would be the healthiest option to use.
Best Regards

Susie
Susie

Hi I love Saka water and was buying it regularly from Tesco in Parkhead Glasgow but they have discontinued it. Is there anywhere else that stocks it near me?