All Roofing Services

All Roofing Services

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for All Roofing Services? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Sandi J
Sandi JSydney, NSW

THOROUGH AND TRANSPARENT

After receiving the initial quote and before the job could be carried out, I communicated with the office and other employees by email and phone on quite a few occasions. I had no trouble reaching staff by phone and emails were answered promptly. My concerns were always addressed and employees were friendly and honest. I am very happy with the completed job and especially with the thorough clean up when finished. I highly recommend All Roofing Services.

Meredith M
Meredith MSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and Quality

LC
LCBroadway

they do not care about your neighbours!

feel free to use these people but beware they are quite prepared to be inconsiderate of your neighbours (who you have live with way after they have done their job). they park in front of driveways instead of the house they are roofing and then call obscenities at the neighbours when the neighbour asks them to stop talking loudly before 7am outside their house whilst unloading. no social distancing either. no safety gear whilst on top of roofs.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Amazing to work with - thank you All Roofing Services

Roofing Companies

Find out how All Roofing Services compares to other Roofing Companies

BPW
BPW

Always impressed

I have used All Roofing Services several times over the past few years. I have had roofs replaced and leaks fixed and have been extremely happy with all work done for me. The prices have always been reasonable. Julian knows his stuff, has always taken the time to explain everything that needs to be done, and will happily answer the multiple questions I have. Diane and all the other staff have always been friendly, courteous and professional. My experiences with All Roofing Services are such that I now regard them as my "go to" company in this field.

DO NOT USE!!

After pestering me to come out for a quote there was no transparency on actual costs - just a list of things and a $$ amount. No follow up on emails - overall just a poor experience - DO NOT USE.

Skyl
Skyl

Great People to Deal With

Julian, Diane and staff at All Roofing Services are professional , efficient and friendly .They work towards producing a high quality finished product and customer satisfaction. They are knowledgeable and experienced their field of expertise, and I highly recommend All Roofing Services

A. M.
A. M.Sydney

Absurdly high quotation.

Nearly 5 times the price of the other quote I received - mate if you don't want the job just tell me straight. Told a few porkies as well re scaffolding requirements and roof pitch. Very disappointed.

Not up to it

Advised after a month of waiting for a visit for a quote after being sent photos of the job - "we felt the job is beyond us". This for only the replacement of one valley??

Roofing Companies

Find out how All Roofing Services compares to other Roofing Companies

ChrisNSW, 2114

Good work with attention to detail and a reasonable price.

Chris

Interesting that the 2 people who actually used this company gave it 5 stars.