Roof Makeover Specialist

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Roof Makeover Specialist

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
David B
David BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks James and team

From start to finish the communication was fantastic. James did an amazing job walked us through every step. I very much appreciated his experience and attention to detail. Nothing was any trouble.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of getting a roof restored.

Jef
JefGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roof makeover

Rep explained the process, checked roof for suitability, gave quote based on roof size. Dean arrived early each day to commence work. Very conscientious about quality of his work. Result very pleasing. Thank you

Karan
KaranMt Waverley

Excellent job and great customer service

I am glad that our roof was restored by Roof makeover specialist. Great communication from the company about each step. Luke did an excellent job, cleaned every day after he finished. Roof looks fantastic, very happy with the results.

Thanks Karan, Appreciate the kind words

Dean has done a great job

During the work Dean has been very friendly and answered all our questions. He has done a great job and now our roof looks fantastic! I’ll definitely recommend him to my friends.

Thanks Ben, appreciate the feedback

Excellent service by James at Roof Makeover Specialist

I just wanted to thank James Moreton & the team at Roof Makeover Specialist for the great work completed at my premises. James was punctual, polite, friendly & carried out his work professionally. It was evident to me when I spoke to James that he has the knowledge & experience to complete the work at a high standard because he takes pride in his work & he cares about the customers that he deals with. Thank you very much James. Your efforts are appreciated.

Thanks Steve, Appreciate the positive feedback

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be happier with the final product.

Really happy with the outcome. The quote was thorough and well explained and Dean who worked on our roof was great. We were kept well informed about what was happening, he explained each step and what was involved. The roof looks great and we are impressed with the final outcome.

Tracy M.
Tracy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks great, wonderful customer service

Everyone we dealt with was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We’re so happy with the results. Our roof looks great and the price was very competitive. We highly recommend the Roof Makeover Specialist.

Thanks Tracey - Appreciate the feedback

Complete roof makeover fantastic finish

A big thank you to Dean for doing a fantastic job, a complete roof restoration. always on time, very professional, tidy and friendly.
The team at RMS gave regular reports keeping us updated throughout the complete roof restoration.
Thank you all very much for a great finish
Dave

Great job! Looks great!

Not only are we super happy with the finish, but Ben was here on time every morning and worked hard to complete the job. I would definitely recommend this company for your roof restoration.

Excellent roof over job

We have a very large unglazed terracotta roof nearly 40 years old that had been covered in moss. Roof Makeover Specialists did an excellent job of cleaning the roof; cleaning the solar panels and resealing the anchor points; repointing the capping tiles ; and cleaning our gutters. The tradesmen were very hard working and very professional in their work. Also, communication by the company throughout the job was excellent. A big job very well done!
Barry - Werribee

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roof Makeover

Professional and sound workmanship throughout the end to end process in restoring our roof, especially from Ben our roofer. Our roof is like new. Would recommend the team at Roof Makeover Specialist.

Phil K.Roof Makeover Specialist

Thanks Christine. Appreciate the feedback:)
Full Roof Restoration in Caroline Springs - Monument

Rosemarie R.
Rosemarie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roof Makeover

Nathan, Dave and Aaron we’re professional at all times. They made sure all my concerns were met. Communication with them was easy, they made themselves available at all times. My roofs colour is amazing and it looks brand new. Very happy I went through Roof Makeover.

Phil K.Roof Makeover Specialist

Thanks for the feedback Rosemarie. All the best with everything.
Regards

Natalie S.
Natalie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Work

The Customer Service from ALL department that I dealt with were Professional Friendly and Courteous Flexible and Adaptable to work around my work schedules. The process was easy and tradesmand were on time. Happy and satisfied with the transformation of the Roof from start to finish.

Rex
RexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended

Started with a very professional approach first visit to quote. A good price. The job was planned out properly and carried out with professionalism. The workers were on time and did a good job.
The restored roof looks fantastic.

Thanks Rex. Appreciate the feedback

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and value

These guys are craftsmen not just tradies. They just finished a roof restoration on my late 80s house that I just bought. Their true value is their careful, no frills assessment of what I needed. No crap, no cheap but nasty pricing that later comes back to bite you.
I was kept up to date on when they would complete each stage. Approachable, and prepared to answer all of your questions.
The work was done by very friendly and meticulous guys, who were craftsmen, not merely tradies. Attention to detail and thorough clean up afterwards. They treated my home as their home - not a building site.
Whilst maybe a bit more expensive, I have great peace of mind that these guys know what they are doing, did what they said, and did it on time.

Phil K.Roof Makeover Specialist

Thanks John - Appreciate the feedback.
Full Roof Restoration- Kings Park