• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Kevin and Rosemary

Kevin and RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy With Top Glaze Roofing

Top Glaze provided top professional service when cleaning and re-pointing our roof tiles, installing gutter protection and solar panels. Although work took longer than expected due to Covid-19 restrictions, the contractors were efficient, clean and always contacted us before they were due to arrive on site. Our roof looks so good that we even had a stranger stop to make comment! We would recommend Top Glaze any time.

High Quality, and Professional service

TOP GLAZE,sent out an experiences staff,to ascertain what was needed to
Be done on my house roof.An older home.Then quoted the job,and we had things happening. A qualified person come and introduced himself,and explained what was being done. Could not have asked for a better job.
My neighbours,asked who did the job,and how well the person took care and
Finished my roof to a high standard.Great work by the tiler. This is a company I would recommend,as they clean up after,and took care of everything
THANKS TOP GLAZE. From dorothy Kingsbury.

Pavel

Pavel

Superior service

Professional, friendly and helpful

Top Glaze replaced our gutters and downpipes. From quotation to the job completion, the team were professional, friendly and helpful. The job was completed in the time frame given and the end result looks fantastic. Thank You Top Glaze! We would happily recommend you to others.

Annie G

Annie GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be happier

Top Glaze did an excellent job on restoring and painting my roof. They sent out John who was outstanding and very fussy. The whole Top Glaze team was friendly and helpful. I would thoroughly recommend this company.

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the job.

The roof and gutters were replaced on our home. The trade people were all very professional and keep us up to date with what was happening. The Roof Glaze people were always in contact and were always happy to answer any questions we had. The job was done very well, and all mess was cleaned up as well.

Marc R.

Marc R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant professional team that delivered results!

We had a powerpole rip the front of our home off. They team from first inspections to completion were professions, delivered an outstanding job. Will use again for any future properties.

this is perfect!

This work is very necessary to keep roof stronger and last long. It make my roof as new and perfectly. Every piece of my tiles had been taken care and all damaged one were replaced.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roof Resto and Refinish

Used Top Glaze for my roof Resto and they were fantastic. A great result for a fantastic price, would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their roof restored

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Finish

Top Glaze were a pleasure to work with. Seamless process from the initial quote to the final inspection. The team instilled confidence in their abilities and the end result is fantastic. I'm carrying out a large renovation and wish all trades and services could be as efficient and professional as these guys.

Rates and Fees

End result ok getting there hard work

Happy

HappyVictoria

Excellent complete roof re tile and guttering

I highly recommend Top Glaze if you are thinking of replacing tiles. They did an excellent job of replacing my 1940s roof tiles and a section of tin roof. I had the gutters and downpipes replaced as well. The roof looks fabulous. Top Glaze were very professional- they always kept their appointments and always communicated when they were coming to work or if anything had changed. The workmen were great and knew their job well. They always tidied up after each days work and there was no mess left behind. The whole roof was checked after completion to both my satisfaction and Top glaze. Couldn’t fault them.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT ROOF JOB

From the time we met the Top Glaze Reps at the Glen Shopping Centre to the time they finished the work we couldnt be more satisfied with the completed job.From Day 1 we were kept in the loop as to what was happening,the tradesmen were all hardworking friendly guys with an eye for detail,it has certainly given our house a much needed lift.Thank you to Top Glaze Roofing,a very Professional Company to deal with.Best Wishes Greg and Barbara Molloy.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t believe just how good it looks now

From the moment the Top Glaze Representative came to my house to the moment the last person left after completing the job the only thing I am going to say is Professional. I was called to see how the progress was going and asked if I was happy with how it was all going. Top Glaze is very organised on how the full restoration was done.

Normally if something is to good to be true then it normally is, however That’s not the case with Top Glaze, what they say there going to do is exactly that and my roof has never looked better.

Do yourself a favour get Top Glaze to do the roof you will not be disappointed.

Alison - Dandenong North

Alison - Dandenong NorthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Work

Top Glaze just redid my roof which was a classic before and after job. They were very thorough and very professional in their work from the quoting, through to the office communication and roof work performed. I could not be happier with the result. This is the fourth roof they have done for my family and there is a reason why we keep using them. They do great work!

Carmen

CarmenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Roof Restoration

My first encounter with Top Glaze Roofing Systems was at a shopping centre promotion. From there was a very comprehensive and informative home consultation. The work process from the scaffolding guys to the roof tilers who are excellent tradesmen and very professional. The girls in the office very friendly and management from start to the final inspection was carried out in a very professional way. My sincere gratitude and appreciation to Top Glaze Roofing Systems and their amazing team. I Highly recommend this company.

Brenda King

Brenda KingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of Mind

I was very please with the service carried out by the Top Glaze Roofing team. The workers were very efficient and cleaned up well. Contact with all staff involved proved a pleasant experience. I would be pleased to recommend this company to my friends.

HRM

HRMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top job Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Great workmanship. We are very impressed with the way our roof has been rejuvenated and it's brand new look. The process of making this possible took a very short period of time. We have already recommended Top Glaze Roofing Systems to our friends. Thanking the team for an amazing job.

Susan Godson

Susan GodsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professionally carried out and amazing results

The whole team were very professional and easy to talk to. They were punctual, and cleaned up afterwards. Site managers kept ontop of things throughout and checked everything was 100% workmanship.
I would highly recommend this company for any work.

Professional

Very happy with Top glaze. The workmen were professional and courteous. I received constant contact from the company at each step of the service. The job was completed as promised to a very high standard at a competitive cost
The company made emergency repairs to my roof prior to work starting.