• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Professional

Very happy with Top glaze. The workmen were professional and courteous. I received constant contact from the company at each step of the service. The job was completed as promised to a very high standard at a competitive cost
The company made emergency repairs to my roof prior to work starting.

Maxwell Hayes

Maxwell HayesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We have 45 homes in my estate all with crumbling cement tiles. My new water-tight Top Glaze roof makes the rest shoddy.

A very professional restoration of my roof carried out on sunny winter days to suit me. I can now take comfort in that water will never damage my internal ceilings.

A and L

A and LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Greg and Julie Foster

Greg and Julie FosterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job better than new

I was very happy with the work done to our restored roof . We had some timber work done gutters and down pipes and a full roof restoration with valleys and repointing. The guys were professional and cordial and easy to discuss the work with .the site was left clean and tudy

Cal R.

Cal R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good work

They where prompt, quick and the work has been completed to the highest standard and roof looks great. Cost was good and competitive with the others out there. Great Job

Sharon and Ron Thoonen

Sharon and Ron ThoonenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job

Thanks Kyle and everyone at Top Glaze Roofing.
Our roof looks fantastic.
Kyle was great and the boys did a fantastic job.
Highly recommend this company, from first contact to final job completion, nothing but professional at all times.

Marianne

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly professional

I am delighted with the final product. The work was carried out in a professional way and I was kept informed about when the work would be carried out. the workmen were friendly and efficient.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My "New" Roof.

I am very happy with the thorough pre explanations, meticulous work, the cleaning up and the politeness of the workers. Most of all - the appearance of my roof and the knowledge there will be no leaks!

Steve & Jen D.

Steve & Jen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our roof looks better than New!

We had just finished painting the exterior of the house when we realised how terrible our roof now looked. We saw the Top Glaze stand in the shopping centre and stopped for a chat. Before long we were booked in and ready to go. From beginning to end I cannot fault their service and professionalism. Thanks for giving our tired roof new life!

Felicity W.

Felicity W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So glad we chose Top Glaze Roofing Systems

We chose Top Glaze Roofing from a simple google search and based on customer reviews. So glad we did. From the initial phone contacts - to Sales -to scaffolding -to pre/mid/post job inspections and then Kyle & Declan who completed the work. Both guys were professional and approachable. Kyle was readily available via phone and answered my questions and queries patiently. They even accommodated our escapee dog and ensured that they kept the gate latched. When cleaning the eaves one day they even moved the dog kennel. Altogether professional and thoughtful. A great job. We are super impressed by how our roof looks and so happy that it is now waterproof.

Very happy I chose Top Glaze

Thank you Top glaze from the first professional informative contact to the scaffolding guys and the roofers they were all polite and did a fantastic job, no mess left just a great looking roof . Job was well organised and professional start to finish, would highly recommend this company.

Bill Graham

Bill GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So satisfied

Beth & Bill Graham
From the initial shopping centre Pamphlet to the very informative and comprehensive home consult, then the well organised work process and the final inspection on completion, " We could not have been happier"
We found Top Glaze to be honest and most reliable with extra effort to minimise debri and clean up on completion.
The "roof Tradie" was diligent, hard working and very pleasant. Our dilapidated roof has now been restored to a very high standard, now looking amazing.
We have no hesitation in recommending Top Glaze to any other customers

Philips all

Philips allGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Uplifted home

Top Glaze did a excellent job on restoring our roof. Wonderful workers, left everything clean, we had roof repainted and colourbond cutters and eaves, could not fault them at all. Would recommend this company.

Ray R

Ray RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just like a new roof

First found out about top glaze via a shopping centre promotion. From the first contact with the salesperson to the final inspection we found the company very professional with excellent attention to detail. The tiler who did our roof was an excellent tradesman and our roof now looks as smart and secure as you would expect a full newly replaced roof to look. We have received a number of favorable comments from family, neighbors, and friends. Highly recommended.

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional Service

Very professional service and positive experience with Top Glaze Roofing Systems. Our old tired roof looks brand new again, a fantastic job, friendly tradies and great communication. I would recommend Top Glaze to anyone in need of a roof restoration.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Pleased

We approached Top Glaze sales at a shopping centre display for a quote to repaint our colourbond roof, and from that point on found their sales rep who did the quote, and the tradies that completed the work were outstanding. We could not be happier with the job and would have no hesitation in recommending Top Glaze.

Troy

TroyVictoria

Very Professional!

I had top glaze come and restore my leaking roof they did a fantastic job, everyone was great to deal with and communication with myself and the whole team was amazing would recommend Top Glaze to anybody!

Eric Chow

Eric ChowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

The initial quote by the salesman was informative and was very patient to explain what is to be done.
The job was well done and the site was left neat and tidy everyday they were on site.
Would highly recommend Top Glaze to friend and family.

Eve M.

Eve M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be wary of this company

If I could give a zero I would. They were quick to take my money but now after six years and having problems with internal ceiling leaking and damaged they don't care at all.

Nicky.connor1

Nicky.connor1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed

Perfect,friendly helpful and job done as expected,would recommend to friends,much appreciated,would engage this company again,also the roof plumber was extremely helpful punctual and on time as he stated,thangs again with much gratitude