Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Great Job

Top Glaze Roofing did an excellent job. The were efficient and organised, polite and professional. My job was not a big one but it was treated with urgency and I was given good service.

Amazing job with the roof

I'd definitely recommend for anymore who wants to get their roofs done. These guys provided us with an amazing job for our recent roof restoration. It was fanatically how fast and well they got it done whilst still providing us with excellent service along the way.

Love our new roof and guttering.

Can’t believe that just one man did such a great job. Roof looks really great now. We also had the guttering replaced. Very professional job. Would definitely refer to others.

As promise, complete the job to the highest standards.

As promise fixed the whole roofed with perfection. It was a major job, but completed faster then expected. Very professional service. Honestly very trust-worthy, as a lot of other company would only do a quick fix where the problem will appear again after a year. Offer a 10 year guarantee. Would recommend this company for a piece of mind.

Their 10 year guarantee is worthless

After 8 to 9 years, their paint has worn away in a lot of places.
I have been chasing a warranty claim for 6 months now, but have been getting the runaround by Top Glaze.
I would recommend to anyone to stay right away from this company

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry you feel that way, and No our 10 years Guarantee stands strong for genuine problems. You contacted our office after 9 years and made us aware of your issue. Upon inspection of your roof we found that the bedding and pointing of the ridge-caps was in perfect condition and the roof was water tight. There is just general wear and tear which is consistent after 9 years of sun, rain and weathering, and in this current condition we would expect the roof to give you 10+ more years of service out of this roof before any work would be required. After 32 years of being in business we have no issue in honouring valid warranty claims. Regards Top Glaze RoofingIt is NOT general wear and tear when the lower edges of the roof tiles were missed entirely. After submitting my last review, I was finally contacted by Top Glaze. Their solution......We will respray your roof if you remove your negative review and only if you will pay for the scaffolding required by law. I'm sorry Top Glaze, but if this is your example of a "Rock Solid" guarantee as I am continually forced to listen to while you have me on hold. You need to get out of the business. You did a poor job to begin with, I was made to count the downlights in my house (55) and was told that these would be covered with a plastic wrap to stop entry of water into my house. The plastic wrap was not done and as a consequence, I still have black stains around my lights. Your worker washed all of the dirt from the roof into my gutters and then painted over the dirt, as a result, I now have rusting gutters in need of replacement. What dirt didn't fall into the gutters was washed onto the ground around the perimeter of my house. The bottom edge of my roof tiles was missed entirely, with the end result of capillary action sucking water up into my roof tiles, something that was promised to me by your sales staff as your work putting an end to. From what I was told by your staff, I am now getting an excess of weight(water} on my roof and as a result, possible early failure of my roof supports. I was charged $9000 for this work and I consider it a totally substandard job for the price.

Perfect job done

We had our roof done in February and couldn’t be happier with the result. The professionalism of the company and people we dealt with was wonderful and the job was completed in a timely manner

Our roof looks great

Shane has just completed an excellent and thorough job on our roof restoration.He was very meticulous on the overall preparation.The colour looks great....VERY HAPPY...thankyou Shane

This mob let me down

I went away on my 1st family holiday thinking I would come back to my leaking roof repaired. It was not, nor had the job been started. My contact person had not been notified or had their phone calls returned. I cancelled the job after they did not bother to contact me after I returned.
The end result? I went elsewhere and got a brand new roof before Xmas and it was cheaper than this mob would have charged me for a fix up & spray.

30 YEAR ROOF LOOKS BRAND NEW

The colourbond roof being 30 years old was badly faded and the screws rusted. Obtained three quotes with Top Glaze being the most expensive but based on the fact they have been operating for over 30 years and they give a ten year guarantee I gave them the job. The finished roof with all new screws and a turbo ventilator fitted,looks brand new, so I dont need to worry about it for at least 20 years. Any minor issues were resolved quickly and without fuss by Cassandra Pullen the Project Manager.Do your homework as there are some dodgy roof restorers in the marketplace but Top Glaze ticked all the boxes !

review is correct

Superb result

Matt and his assistant arrived at the appointed time each day, their work ethic was of a very high standard, cleaning up daily. We were impressed by the end result and would recommend Top Glaze to anyone thinking of having their roof rejuvenated.

Excellent job

Great job on roof, as with previous reviews I had new valleys etc replaced and spare tiles given, on an old cement tile roof. Very good tradesmen came on time when they said they would ... amazing nowadays. very happy with the result ...my roof looks so good now makes me happy looking at it every day

Extremely happy with customer service & final result

Our 55 year old terracotta roof was in dire need of attention and Top Glaze have done an excellent job getting it to look brand new again; pressure cleaning the lichen and moss off, cleaning the gutters, replacing broken tiles, installing new valleys, rebeding & repointing the hips and sealing it. The staff have been easy to deal with, contacting us at each step of the way. Thank you for a great looking 'new' roof; a great finish to top off our internal renovations.

Extremely Happy with outcome

We are extremely happy with Top Glaze they were always upfront about any issues the tradesman Matt did a tremendous job even fixing a problem we were unaware of and had not really been detected at the first inspection. We would be happy to recommend Top Glaze to anyone who wants a honest company with a great result. Peter

Excellent result

Excellent customer service experience through the whole experience with Top Glaze, from obtaining quote to finished repaired, cleaned and painted roof. The crew were courteous, professional and hard working. Absolutely thrilled with the appearance of my roof. It looks brand new. I highly recommend Top GlazeRoofing Systems

Excellent Result

I am a Builder in the Diamond Valley and used Top Glaze to do a roof restoration for me on an extension/renovation. The original roof was in a very poor state but after Top Glaze had finished their work it looked brand new. The tradesman who did my job was not only a great guy to deal with but also excellent at his job. I found top Glaze easy to deal with and very professional at all aspects of the work.

Professional job

We are completely happy with the work that was done. Our roof has a high two-storey section with single storey wings together with a large area of steel decking. It's high and needed the safety railings. It was also rather slippery with a lot of lichen on the tiles. As the job was done during winter time, the work was weather-dependent, but we were kept informed and fortunately got several days of good weather when tiles could be removed and valleys replaced. Many thanks to Jim and his team, whose workmanship was first class, and it was a pleasure to have such a happy, cheerful team of workers on site. They cleaned up at the end of each day. Thanks also to Shane for cleaning and repainting the steel decking. The job was not cheap, but we had had an "el cheapo" job done several years earlier and it was all breaking up. This time the work has been neat and thorough.

Not Cheap but Good Workmanship

Even though the job was delayed to replace the old guttering and downpipes, plus better secure the corrugated iron roof, the plumber employed was professional and adapted to all the small issues that arose. He arrived when he said and completed the job in one day once the materials arrived. We now have guttering that doesn't overflow when it rains and hopefully will be easier to maintain in the future. The job was not cheap but happy it has been done in a professional way.

Awesome Service

The roof on our new property was quite old therefore a few leaks appeared inside the home just after purchasing. Sacha from Topglaze walked me through everything that was going on with the roof and explained how easy it would be to fix and the technology behind the products they use. Quality control came out the next day to temporarily patch everything which saved our current problem from becoming a lot worse. We had to wait a few months for the job to begin but it meant we got a great deal on the roof. The boys were really efficient, respectful and tidied up after themselves. It only took a few days for it to be finished during winter! Our roof looks awesome and the charcoal colour really gives the whole house a new feel. We are very happy with the whole experience.

A Professional job well done!

I was initially impressed that without informing them about the problems my roof was causing me they were able to assess the roof themselves and tell me exactly the problems I was experiencing on the inside. Before approaching Top Glaze I had had a few other roof companies out to no avail. All the guys who worked on the roof were polite and respectful and cleaned up after themselves each day. It has rained since and no evidence of the existing problems so far.

Good work by Good Tradesmen

The trades that performed the work on my roof were very good. Went about there work in a professional manner and did a great job. Would highly recommend them.