Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Our roof looks great

Shane has just completed an excellent and thorough job on our roof restoration.He was very meticulous on the overall preparation.The colour looks great....VERY HAPPY...thankyou Shane

This mob let me down

I went away on my 1st family holiday thinking I would come back to my leaking roof repaired. It was not, nor had the job been started. My contact person had not been notified or had their phone calls returned. I cancelled the job after they did not bother to contact me after I returned.
The end result? I went elsewhere and got a brand new roof before Xmas and it was cheaper than this mob would have charged me for a fix up & spray.

30 YEAR ROOF LOOKS BRAND NEW

The colourbond roof being 30 years old was badly faded and the screws rusted. Obtained three quotes with Top Glaze being the most expensive but based on the fact they have been operating for over 30 years and they give a ten year guarantee I gave them the job. The finished roof with all new screws and a turbo ventilator fitted,looks brand new, so I dont need to worry about it for at least 20 years. Any minor issues were resolved quickly and without fuss by Cassandra Pullen the Project Manager.Do your homework as there are some dodgy roof restorers in the marketplace but Top Glaze ticked all the boxes !

review is correct

Superb result

Matt and his assistant arrived at the appointed time each day, their work ethic was of a very high standard, cleaning up daily. We were impressed by the end result and would recommend Top Glaze to anyone thinking of having their roof rejuvenated.

Excellent job

Great job on roof, as with previous reviews I had new valleys etc replaced and spare tiles given, on an old cement tile roof. Very good tradesmen came on time when they said they would ... amazing nowadays. very happy with the result ...my roof looks so good now makes me happy looking at it every day

Extremely happy with customer service & final result

Our 55 year old terracotta roof was in dire need of attention and Top Glaze have done an excellent job getting it to look brand new again; pressure cleaning the lichen and moss off, cleaning the gutters, replacing broken tiles, installing new valleys, rebeding & repointing the hips and sealing it. The staff have been easy to deal with, contacting us at each step of the way. Thank you for a great looking 'new' roof; a great finish to top off our internal renovations.

Extremely Happy with outcome

We are extremely happy with Top Glaze they were always upfront about any issues the tradesman Matt did a tremendous job even fixing a problem we were unaware of and had not really been detected at the first inspection. We would be happy to recommend Top Glaze to anyone who wants a honest company with a great result. Peter

Excellent result

Excellent customer service experience through the whole experience with Top Glaze, from obtaining quote to finished repaired, cleaned and painted roof. The crew were courteous, professional and hard working. Absolutely thrilled with the appearance of my roof. It looks brand new. I highly recommend Top GlazeRoofing Systems

Excellent Result

I am a Builder in the Diamond Valley and used Top Glaze to do a roof restoration for me on an extension/renovation. The original roof was in a very poor state but after Top Glaze had finished their work it looked brand new. The tradesman who did my job was not only a great guy to deal with but also excellent at his job. I found top Glaze easy to deal with and very professional at all aspects of the work.

Professional job

We are completely happy with the work that was done. Our roof has a high two-storey section with single storey wings together with a large area of steel decking. It's high and needed the safety railings. It was also rather slippery with a lot of lichen on the tiles. As the job was done during winter time, the work was weather-dependent, but we were kept informed and fortunately got several days of good weather when tiles could be removed and valleys replaced. Many thanks to Jim and his team, whose workmanship was first class, and it was a pleasure to have such a happy, cheerful team of workers on site. They cleaned up at the end of each day. Thanks also to Shane for cleaning and repainting the steel decking. The job was not cheap, but we had had an "el cheapo" job done several years earlier and it was all breaking up. This time the work has been neat and thorough.

Not Cheap but Good Workmanship

Even though the job was delayed to replace the old guttering and downpipes, plus better secure the corrugated iron roof, the plumber employed was professional and adapted to all the small issues that arose. He arrived when he said and completed the job in one day once the materials arrived. We now have guttering that doesn't overflow when it rains and hopefully will be easier to maintain in the future. The job was not cheap but happy it has been done in a professional way.

Awesome Service

The roof on our new property was quite old therefore a few leaks appeared inside the home just after purchasing. Sacha from Topglaze walked me through everything that was going on with the roof and explained how easy it would be to fix and the technology behind the products they use. Quality control came out the next day to temporarily patch everything which saved our current problem from becoming a lot worse. We had to wait a few months for the job to begin but it meant we got a great deal on the roof. The boys were really efficient, respectful and tidied up after themselves. It only took a few days for it to be finished during winter! Our roof looks awesome and the charcoal colour really gives the whole house a new feel. We are very happy with the whole experience.

A Professional job well done!

I was initially impressed that without informing them about the problems my roof was causing me they were able to assess the roof themselves and tell me exactly the problems I was experiencing on the inside. Before approaching Top Glaze I had had a few other roof companies out to no avail. All the guys who worked on the roof were polite and respectful and cleaned up after themselves each day. It has rained since and no evidence of the existing problems so far.

Good work by Good Tradesmen

The trades that performed the work on my roof were very good. Went about there work in a professional manner and did a great job. Would highly recommend them.

A Bad Experience and Horrible After Sales Service

Delayed starts, incomplete or poor work and failure to act timely on after installation faults. Regardless of what the salesperson tells you, be skeptical. My recommendation is that you withhold final payment until you are satisfied that you received what you paid for and that it works correctly.

Expensive

The roof of my unit was repaired recently by Top Glaze.While I was waiting for them to start work (9 WEEKS) my neighbor had his unit roof repaired almost identically for approx $2000, my price was $4000. It was my fault as I didn't do enough homework and got more quotes. While the tradie did a reasonable job, they had to return to do some finishing and replace a few more tiles.So people, do yourselves a favour and get a few quotes. I was also offered a $100 discount for a favourable review of which I declined. Far too expensive.

We are really sorry to hear that you feel this way as we like to leave all our customers satisfied and happy with the works that we have provided for them. Your neighbour was charged $2,500.00 for their job which was a very basic job done by a questionable Roofer whom carried out their works illegally by not putting up Safety Guard Rails which is compulsory for all Roofing Jobs. Your roof was bigger then your neighbours and we included in our works 17m timber scotia replacement and valley seal and we also charge GST. We have no intention to rip off you off or any of our customers whatsoever and don’t believe we have done so. We like to remain competitive and are competitive in pricing and we also provide you a 10 year Guarantee on our works. When we hear that our customers are happy with the works completed as you were when we first contacted you before our inspection we like to provide an incentive to our customers for taking their time out to provide us with a favourable feedback / review. From the pictures provided to us of your roof from our Inspector Shane the colour selected on your roof looks much better then your neighbours as it matches the brickwork and tiles. This opinion is unfair and unjustified.What a load of rubbish, you have no idea what was done with my neighbours roof, he also had timber scotia replacement and he wasn't offered a discount for a favourable review. By the way your original quote was $6000.00 Stop digging a bigger hole.

Roof like new

I have been very impressed by the roof restoration done on my home by Top Glaze. Scott was really great to work with and at all times kept us informed about progress of the job - took a bit longer to do due to wet weather - but that's nature! He explained that to do the job properly, it required extra time for the pointing and layers of paint and sealant to dry. I have been up on the roof and the pointing is excellent - even and straight! I am happy to recommend Top Glaze as a roofing company that delivers what it promises - a top quality job!

Good morning Molly, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass this onto your Tradesman Scott. We are pleased to here of your fantastic experience with Top Glaze. Our company prioritizes customer satisfaction and quality work, we are glad you got to experience this first hand. Thank you for choosing Top Glaze. Top Glaze Team

Great job

The tradesmen working on my site were all very well mannered and the work they did was excellent. My roof was in a very bad condition and Top Glaze Roofing have done an excellent job and the roof looks so good now. There was so much rubbish up on the old roof and this has now been removed - there was alot of mess, but they did a pretty good job of cleaning up. Would recommend them to anyone.

Good morning Kaz, Thank you for your review. I will pass your kind feedback on to your tradesmen. They do a fantastic job at returning roof's to their former glory. Thank you for choosing Top Glaze to complete the works on your roof. Top Glaze Team

after a year still good as new

I should have written a review sooner. Better late than never. Me and my neighbour refurbished our roof the same time, Topglaze did a better job with more effort put in. The Quality check guy at the end made sure everything was top notch. Touched up the corners where it might not be reachable or obvious when standing on the roof top. Had a whirly bird fitted too, quiet as can be. Its not cheap, cheap things are rarely the best!

Good morning Can Ken, We are pleased to hear your roof is still looking as good as new a year on. Thank you for your kind review. Our team take time ensuring their work is done to the best standard to ensure it lasts. Thank you for choosing Top Glaze to carry out your restoration. Top Glaze Team

Top Job done by Top Glaze Roofing Systems.

My tiled roof was in poor state after being repainted 12 years ago by another company. I found Top Glaze Roofing Systems to be extremely professional in all aspects starting from the free quotation process right through to completion of the project and the final inspection. My job was drawn out over 2 to 3 weeks due to poor weather conditions, but at no stage did the tradesman doing the job progress each stage if the conditions were going to have adverse effects on the finished job. Consequently I now have a brand new looking tiled roof. Would happily recommend Top Glaze Roofing Systems to anyone.

Good Afternoon Ron, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the result of your Dark Charcoal Cement Roof Restoration. Our Tradesman take pride in the work they do and make sure they provide our customers with the best standard of work. You can enjoy your new Dark Charcoal roof knowing that it comes with a 10 year material and workmanship Guarantee. Top Glaze Team