Top Glaze Roofing Systems

• Rates and Fees

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

Top Glaze team were all very professional and friendly. Did a great job and kept us fully informed when ever there were delays due to weather conditions. Would recommend to friends.

Diane Q.

Diane Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Transformation

We are very happy with both the results and the professional and friendly service of Top Glaze staff. The repair work to the broken tiles and capping was thorough and the job was completed quickly. We love the new colour it has totally transformed and refreshed the look of our older house. We requested a small additional paint area to be done at short notice and they were happy to do this included in the price. Our neighbours have also commented that they think it looks much better.

Frank. Greensborough

Frank. GreensboroughGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great Job . Very professional tradies .

The Top Glaze guys did such an amazing job, I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time and cleaned up afterwards . I was consulted at various stages of the progress , I highly recommend top glaze.

Carmelina Di G.

Carmelina Di G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work, I couldn't be happier.

I chose to go with Roof Glaze Roofing, based on a great recommendation from a good friend. I was impressed with their professionalism. They answered all my questions, always communicated their progress with me. I am really happy with the great job they have done. My 33 year old roof looks amazing. Even the neighbors have commented on a job well done.

Scott and Andrea

Scott and AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best roof in the street!

Finally, we don’t cringe when looking at our roof, and in fact, we are always looking at it now.
The Top Glaze guys did such an amazing job, were very well priced, the tradies were really friendly and worked their butts off.
We would not hesitate in recommending Top Glaze to anyone.

Lea Y.

Lea Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job well done

Top Glaze removed the old gutter guard, cleaned the gutters & installed the new improved guard on time & without fuss. No one even needed to be home as all work was external.

Len T.

Len T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our roof is new!

We are thankful for the refurbishment of our ageing roof, which is truly as new. And especial thanks to the fellows who performed the work, from initial interviews through to clean up. They were diligent in their approach and took the utmost care in neatness and effectiveness. Very much appreciated.

Alan and Elaine

Alan and ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Job by Top Glaze

Roof restored, by friendly professional team from Top Glaze who replaced broken tiles, pressure cleaned, sealed and coated our 40 year old roof to look as new. Very happy with product and would not hesitate
to recommend to any one.

Kaye Wright

Kaye WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A feeling of safety

Top Glaze Roofing Systems did a great job! I particularly appreciated the good communication between the tradesman and myself. I think the light colour of the paint may reflect some of the extreme summer heat which is a bonus!

Rubin M

Rubin MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job with no fuss.

Top Job from Top Glaze

Top Glaze made a great start when they quoted for the work to our roof. They found flashing around our chimney that was cracked and potentially leaking. They included this in their quote. The finished product speaks for itself. Great people to deal with. Top job.

Dennis

DennisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No need for any second thoughts!

Very satisfied with Top Glaze performance. From the valued salesperson to the guys that worked on a daily basis. We knew where we were in the process of our roof restoration all the time. It is a significant difference with trade people that do what they say they are going to do and in the time stated. No hesitation in recommending Top Glaze. Price is not everything - Service and consumer satisfaction is.

Margaret T.

Margaret T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic work

Very happy with their professional work and politeness. They let us know when they were coming. I was please that after the work was done A quality manager inspected the work. I would recommend Top Glaze to anyone .

Dolots

DolotsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

We are very happy with the results, our roof looks new not restored. The guys were professional and friendly and left no mess at all. They turned up as scheduled . Would recommend.

John986

John986Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic job by Top Glaze

The Initial consultation outlined all work required to bring my roof back to tip top condition, including photos of all problem areas, so I was completely satisfied of the work required. All the tradesman were very professional, helpful and friendly and they all did a great job. I must make special mention of the pointing of my roof, it was done to perfection and once the coating went over the whole roof, has just enhanced the whole job. I'm very happy with the results and would thoroughly recommend Top Glaze to anyone.

As good as new

Top Glaze have restored my sad old 60s concrete tiled roof to virtually new. They immediately initiated emergency repairs until we were ready to proceed with the complete refurbishment. They kept me in the loop with progress of the job. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Jean L

Jean LCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good job Top Glaze

Top Glaze Roofing were very efficient explaining the process and completing the replacement of the ridging on our roof.
They were very early to start and worked tirelessly over the two days to complete the task, and the property was left clean and tidy.

Great job by Top Glaze!

Great job fixing our roof in September. Excellent customer service face-to-face and over the phone. Really thorough explanation of the job before hand and then really friendly and professional guy who carried out the work. We had quite a lot of cracks and a couple of holes and the guy even fixed some panels on the side of our balcony and also a leaky gutter.
Very pleased with the work and would highly recommend.

Mike

MikeVictoria

Perfect job in my opinion

The initial interview was very good and pleasant. The job was completed on the day without any hassles by the contractors and the property was left clean and tidy ...... great job.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called Top Job

Top Glaze was nothing but professional in completing the work that was required on our roof and done an excellent job, we would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. Ron & Lee-Anne

December 10th 2019 Update: Gutters

We just had our gutters replaced and cannot speak highly enough of Top Glaze on a job well done and a very friendly installer that was great to work with