Top Glaze Roofing Systems

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Top Glaze Roofing Systems

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Displayed professionalism from the first meeting to the completion

Katrina L.
Katrina L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy

We received excellent service from the initial quote until the final inspection. All the workers were efficient, friendly and neat. The roof looks great and we are happy knowing it is guaranteed leak proof!

Very good service

I was very happy with the service provided by Top Glaze Roofing, who were recommended to me by another customer. Ben who did the quote was courteous and helpful and Dave who did the job was professional and friendly

P. Jones
P. JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to have a safe & secure roof

Topglaze have just finished my roof restoration and I'm thrilled with the result. The entire process went very smoothly. Sean has done an excellent job and my roof looks brand new. Great to get a job done professionally and on time. All the staff were very helpful. I highly recommend.

Kevin G
Kevin GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another job well done

We had our roof restored after 30 plus years. We are very happy with the entire process from the salesman who did an inspection of the roof to give an itemised and accurate quote of what work was going to be done to the tradesmen who completed the work in a professional and courteous manner, the supervisors wo checked the work and the office staff who handled the back end tasks.
Everyone we have dealt with from Top Glaze have been very helpful.

David T
David TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, Great Service

We were well informed throughout the whole process, from signing the contract till the completion of the project. Work commenced within the estimated timeframe. Good craftsmanship, quality of work was checked by local area supervisor. Queries and issues were responded and dealt with very quickly. Full payment was only requested once we were satisfied with the end results. Very happy with TopGlaze and will definitely recommend to others who are thinking of restoring their roofs.

Gerda
GerdaCheltenham

Perfect job

Top Glaze installed gutter guards for my house. They did a beautiful job, were done when promised they were going to be done for a reasonable price. The installer was experienced and friendly. Couldn’t fault any of the work. Definitely a good experience dealing with this company.

Rod A.Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Wonderful roof restoration job.

A great job by Top Glaze from the time we received the quote to the finished job. Was not the best time of the year to get the job done but Justin managed to cope with the elements resulting in a first rate job. We feel that having the tiles rejuvenated even makes a difference to the warmth of the home. The colour we chose suits the home well and we have had several compliments regarding the job. A good job well done. Thankyou.

Sheryl
Sheryl Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This has finished my house off perfectly

Just had the guttering done on my house. OMG. Dave the tradie did a fabulous job. Thankyou. I couldn't be any happier. It just looks to have finished everything off

Ian Wakefield
Ian WakefieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Roof restoration

We had our roof restored after thirty five years. We were very happy with the result. Our neighbours have commented on how well the job was done.
The roof restorer (Garth) did a professional job and listened to all our concerns. Every one we have dealt with from Top Glaze have been very helpful.

Professional

We were very impressed with the knowledge shown about the product and the professional approach taken by the salesperson and the timely installation of the product. Even to the follow up phone calls to check if we were happy. Would recommend them.

david
davidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Great service from start to finish. Very professional especially when it comes to Health and Safety.
Nothing was a bother and the Tradesman who cleaned our roof -Top Guy.
Fully recommend this company
David and Kay from Beaumaris.

Mandi
MandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great from start to finish

Could not complain from the first meeting when I was explained to what was going to be done, the only company that came out and got on the roof. I had continuous phone calls with updates and check in's when something was happening was a piece of mind. Fully cleaned up after themselves and the finished product was amazing. Highly recommend to anyone willing to pay to get a fantastic finished product.

Carlo
CarloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My stunning new roof

Top Glaze restored my 1933 tiled roof and it looks incredible!! I could not be happier with the quality of work done and would recommend Top Glaze to anyone needing their roof restored. Brings a smile to my face every time i look at it.

Meldon Almeida
Meldon Almeida Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service start to finish

From the time of Quote to Finish everything was explained well. I was kept informed on what is happening when. The Trade person that did my roof, did an amazing job and never felt like he was cutting corners. There were inspection before, in the middle of the job and at the end. Loved the whole experience from start top finish and the roof looks amazing. Thank you Top Glaze.

Read more reviews - page 2