Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Top Glaze Roofing Systems

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jean L

Jean LCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good job Top Glaze

Top Glaze Roofing were very efficient explaining the process and completing the replacement of the ridging on our roof.
They were very early to start and worked tirelessly over the two days to complete the task, and the property was left clean and tidy.

Great job by Top Glaze!

Great job fixing our roof in September. Excellent customer service face-to-face and over the phone. Really thorough explanation of the job before hand and then really friendly and professional guy who carried out the work. We had quite a lot of cracks and a couple of holes and the guy even fixed some panels on the side of our balcony and also a leaky gutter.
Very pleased with the work and would highly recommend.

Mike

MikeVictoria

Perfect job in my opinion

The initial interview was very good and pleasant. The job was completed on the day without any hassles by the contractors and the property was left clean and tidy ...... great job.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called Top Job

Top Glaze was nothing but professional in completing the work that was required on our roof and done an excellent job, we would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. Ron & Lee-Anne

Preddy

PreddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Glaze top job.

We just had our cement roof tiles completely restored and my husband and l are very happy with the finish job. The roof looks very new and the tradesman from the beginning to the finish were very professional and left were place clean and tidy. Highly recommend Top Glaze, job well done.

Kevin F.

Kevin F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is simply the perfect roof job !

From the beginning to the very end of the process I was happy with the way I was treated.The men who manned the display centre were courteous and knowledgeable,the team that installed the safety rails most efficient,and the team who did the job of repairing and repainting were simply magnificent.I could not believe my eyes when I saw the finished product.It was simply an amazing transformation.by

John and Margaret

John and MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top job done by Top Glaze

Just had our cement tiled roof cleaned, re pointed and repaired, all damaged tiles were replaced, the gutters were cleaned and the roof was resealed and coated which has made our 30 year old home look modern and up to date. The roof now has a Spinaway ventilator installed which should keep the house cooler in summer.
The original quote was reasonable and the Top Glaze tradesmen were friendly and professional, leaving our property clean and tidy.

james

jamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

The quote and service was friendly and easy. I do not need to attend the installation. Simply get quote, paid deposit and job done. The tradesmen were provide me photos after complete the job. It looks great.

Gale

GaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant customer Service

Brilliant customer service from initial call. Patrick was extremely helpful arrived on time even though the issue was not something the company dealt with Patrick Still checked to see if we had any broken roof tiles. Highly recommend this company.

Great Service and communication

The initial quote was friendly and gave us all the detail we needed about the job. The workmanship was first class including attending to concerns about a guttering issue even though the gutters were not a part of the job. Communication throughout was excellent and clean up was promptly attended to. Overall a very pleasant experience, Thanks.

Excellent Job

Top Glaze have done an excellent job on our roof. Replaced nearly 2000 screws at no extra cost. The tradesmen were very professional, helpful and friendly.
The quality control and clean up was impressive. The staff would telephone to make a time to do the work and were always on time. The work has really improved the appearance of the house and has attracted very positive comments from the neighbours. We are very happy with the results and would thoroughly recommend Top Glaze to anyone.

Roof restored like new

Recently had our roof restored by Top Glaze. Freindly professional staff,Quality control excellent.Roof tiler Kevin,top tradesmen finished our roof like new.Neighbours impressed,have asked for Top Glaze contact.Have recommended Top Glaze to the the neighbours and workmates

Rates and Fees

The staff was very friendly and the service was outstanding. We are very happy with our gutters they installed promply with no hassles. . Happy to recommend to family and friends.

Sandie

SandieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Roof looking excellent

Top Glaze staff were easy to get along with, very professional. All the work quoted was done by a very
efficient guy (Kevin), we are very pleased with the final result.

Andrew C

Andrew CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Work was quoted properly, work began on time, as advised. We were kept informed when people were attending.
They were easy to deal with, and friendly. Would recommend Top Glaze.
Roof looks new.

Ian Campbell

Ian CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good workmanship and quality contol

After much searching to get my roof restored I went with Top Roof Glaze. The reason was the thorough inspection and presentation with all the appropriate paperwork.( not offered by other quotes ). During the restoration they kept me informed and the quality control during and the completion of the works was exceptional. the finished product looks great.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

top glaze the only way to go

w recently had a roof restoration by top glaze,,,the job done was fantastic,,top quality work, no shortcuts, great communication,and the work site was left immaculate,,Kyle and Declan were a couple of top tradesman that knew their stuff..would highly recommend top glaze for a great job

col

colGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pointing and Bedding

Excellent communications from Top Glaze. The Tradesman was very polite, kept us informed what he was doing and why. On the last day when he was to clean up he checked everything again and was not happy with a very small part of the pointing so he redid it and came back again the next day to clean up.

Mrs J Gordon

Mrs J GordonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gutter guards

Top Glaze Roofing did an excellent job with gutter guarding again! This is the second job I have organised with them- I had all my house done previously which has still been excellent with no issues down the track! They were efficient, organised and quick! My job was not a big one this time ( new carport) but it was still attended to quickly and professionally. Will always recommend to friends and family. A+
Also like how they call to ensure I am happy with the job- this was reassuring and thoughtful. J. Gordon

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top shelf work done by Top Glaze

I had all my guttering replaced in the preferred colourbond colour of my choice and was going to get all my fascias all replaced due to being old, but after talking to the sales rep he recommended getting fascia covers instead and I also got them to put gutter guarding too. When they came to install the guttering and fascia covers the man was very professional removed all old guttering downpipes and disposed of them! Then a week or so later another man came to place all the gutter guarding around the house.