Top Glaze Roofing Systems

Top Glaze Roofing Systems

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Stuck to your motto: 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'

Everything was fulfilled as per contract - the tradesmen worked skilfully/professionally/carefully, at all times and went above and beyond to make sure the work was carried out to customer satisfaction.

Above all, they worked meticulously and orderly to make sure the work was done right and managed to complete on time. There was no time wasting.

Last but not least, we should acknowledge that 'Customer Consideration' is also one of Top Glaze's priority. We were very happy with their prompt 'Communication' approach via e-mail/mobile or texting when necessary.

Geoffrey

GeoffreyVictoria

Excellent Professional Service and Advice

Four years ago I engaged Top Glaze to repair my roof. Great Job! When the time came to have my Terra cotta tiled roof painted I went straight to Top Glaze. Everyone from the initial advisor thru to final inspection by the quality control manager has been fantastic. I highly recommend their service.

James McLoughlin

James McLoughlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks brand new

From the initial survey of the roof to the completion of the restoration work everything was carried out in a most professional manner, The tradesmen employed on the job were very skilled,informative , professiona land very polite The final result is that the roof now looks brand new. .

Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied customer

The workmanship and service by everyone at Top Glaze was first class. Really helpful and informative the whole way through our roof restoration. The tradesmen went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and in a timely manner. Highly recommend this company.

Shankar

ShankarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roof restoration - A job well done

We are very happy with our roof looks new. The guy Damien did an excellent job. He was friendly, professional and neat in his work and left no mess at all. They turned up as scheduled. High recommend the service.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Job well done

Top Glaze provided excellent service from the promoter at the shopping plaza to the final inspection of completed work. The friendly trade person completed the job to an excellent standard and providing a details report of each days work. A job well done,
Thankyou Top Glaze.

Damian

DamianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Glaze Roofing are Tops :)

Top Glaze Roofing provided a great result with excellent service. Every step through the process the team at Top Glaze kept us informed and were reliable. We highly recommend them.

Prompt, reliable service.

Top Glaze were prompt, and reliable. They were very professional in the way they quoted, giving much detail, and I was given options for payment. I would definitely recommend Top Glaze to friends and family.

Massimo

MassimoVictoria

Exceptional experience with Top Glaze

- Overwhelmingly positive experience with Top Glaze Roofing.
- Professional service, on-time and friendly.
- All works carried out as described while being informed throughout the whole job.
- Would recommend to others and would utilise them again if needed!

JENNIFERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Job Top Glaze

We had excellent service with this company. They ensured we were fully informed about procedures and kept in touch with us to check that we were happy with the job. The workers were very professional and friendly. They cleaned up thoroughly afterwards.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

Top Glaze team were all very professional and friendly. Did a great job and kept us fully informed when ever there were delays due to weather conditions. Would recommend to friends.

Diane Q.

Diane Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Transformation

We are very happy with both the results and the professional and friendly service of Top Glaze staff. The repair work to the broken tiles and capping was thorough and the job was completed quickly. We love the new colour it has totally transformed and refreshed the look of our older house. We requested a small additional paint area to be done at short notice and they were happy to do this included in the price. Our neighbours have also commented that they think it looks much better.

Frank. Greensborough

Frank. GreensboroughGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great Job . Very professional tradies .

The Top Glaze guys did such an amazing job, I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time and cleaned up afterwards . I was consulted at various stages of the progress , I highly recommend top glaze.

Carmelina Di G.

Carmelina Di G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work, I couldn't be happier.

I chose to go with Roof Glaze Roofing, based on a great recommendation from a good friend. I was impressed with their professionalism. They answered all my questions, always communicated their progress with me. I am really happy with the great job they have done. My 33 year old roof looks amazing. Even the neighbors have commented on a job well done.

Scott and Andrea

Scott and AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best roof in the street!

Finally, we don’t cringe when looking at our roof, and in fact, we are always looking at it now.
The Top Glaze guys did such an amazing job, were very well priced, the tradies were really friendly and worked their butts off.
We would not hesitate in recommending Top Glaze to anyone.

Lea Y.

Lea Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job well done

Top Glaze removed the old gutter guard, cleaned the gutters & installed the new improved guard on time & without fuss. No one even needed to be home as all work was external.

Len T.

Len T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our roof is new!

We are thankful for the refurbishment of our ageing roof, which is truly as new. And especial thanks to the fellows who performed the work, from initial interviews through to clean up. They were diligent in their approach and took the utmost care in neatness and effectiveness. Very much appreciated.

Alan and Elaine

Alan and ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Job by Top Glaze

Roof restored, by friendly professional team from Top Glaze who replaced broken tiles, pressure cleaned, sealed and coated our 40 year old roof to look as new. Very happy with product and would not hesitate
to recommend to any one.

Kaye Wright

Kaye WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A feeling of safety

Top Glaze Roofing Systems did a great job! I particularly appreciated the good communication between the tradesman and myself. I think the light colour of the paint may reflect some of the extreme summer heat which is a bonus!

Rubin M