Allianz Landlord Insurance

Allianz Landlord Insurance

See the Best Landlord Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Looking at the competition

We've been happy with Allianz although we haven't used anyone else. We sought cover from Ray White Landlord insurance who I suppose are underwritten by Allianz. The claims process could be more transparent but both our claims were dealt with fairly in a timely manner. Now that our premium has gone up again by about 1/6th we thought we'd look at your reviews but we haven't found anyone we think would be better.

Claim MadeYes
Claim ApprovedYes

Alloanz.. What a disgrace.

Had landlords insurance with Allianz for a number of years. Decided to get a quote from AAMI and see what they could do price wise. SMASHED ALLIANZ by a big number. Gave them the option of matching price they declined and I cancelled. Still waiting 3 weeks for them to pay me my remainder of the insurance. Been stuffed around left right and centre. Stay away like the plague..

Claim MadeNo

They don’t give you a peace of mind on your investments.

We have been with Allianz for years without claim. When we have to make claim due to storm, they tried to find every way to refuse claim. I genuinely just want to warn people. They don’t give you a peace of mind on your investments.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateFebruary 2018
Claim ApprovedNo

Allianz will do all in its power to avoid paying out!!!

We had our property insured with Allianz for years with no claims, and when we made a legit claim, they made their best efforts to deny our claim and cancel the policy to avoid paying us out. They hired a team of lawyers to find a way to get out of paying us.
I've never written a bad review before, nevertheless, I genuinely want to warn people of this company. Hopefully, this review would help people avoid falling in the same trap as us.

Insurance claim madeYes