Anco (Aldi) Soft

Anco (Aldi) Soft

2.8

Michael

MichaelAU

Ok product for the price - smells nice but not the best softener

The best part about the product is that is smells great. The second best part is the price ie it is much cheaper than other fabric softeners. The worst part about the product is that it doesn't soften clothes as well as the more expensive brands.

Depending on what you are after it might suit your needs. Personally, we enjoyed using the product but we may go back to the more expensive brands.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$2.79.

Dayzee

DayzeeWestern Australia

This product is amazing, I wouldn’t use anything else after trying this

Fabulous product, great perfume which really lasts. Great value for your money. I love the product, your towel, bed linen and your clothes smell absolutely amazing. I will never again buy the dearer brands. Well done Aldi

Purchased in June 2019 at Aldi Canning Vale for A$4.95.

mellarob

mellarobPerth, WA

LOVELY

Love love love this product. Makes everything smell beautiful and long lasting. Towels and bed sheets smell gorgeous. NO Itching as stated in previous reviews that this product causes itching.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$3.29.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Anco (Aldi) Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

Mick A

Mick A

Itttttttcccchhhhhyyyyy

Most of the Aldi products I rave about but this one is a shocker. If you have sensitive skin and prone to irritations this item is bad news. Since using this I have scratched myself mad. Horrendous.

CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a winner for me

I also bought the supposedly product of the year award winner Anco fabric softener from Aldi. It's like glue and so thick. Needs a new formula before I purchase again.

Betty

BettyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I have just bought some Anco fabric softener concentrate tried to dissolve it in a 2 litre bottle it just would not dissolve poured some into washing machine is is like glue

Not in my books! Quite the opposite!

The fragrance is rather nice; the product however is quite the opposite. I find it no where near the quality of my old one from Aldis

pretty good

I used to buy this item when I used to shop at aldi and found it pretty good as the clothes would smell good and be soft / I totally recommend this product to people who shop at aldi

brian

Aldi makes alright products and this is one of them

MissyA

MissyAAU

Not too bad.

The price is very good. The fragrances are lovely. It works quite well for the price you pay for it. It does the job of some more expensive brands of fabric softener but there are better brand out there. However, for the price, its quite good I think.
Fragrance, inexpensive, was quite effective in softening clothes. If you cant spend too much on fabric softeners then this works fine. for the price.
Not as good as some higher priced brands.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Anco (Aldi) Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

neats

neatsCanberra 2600, ACT

OK

Have used this product in both my old top loader for a couple of years and my new front loader for about a month. Worked well in the top loader but doesn't seem to work as well in the front loader. The product is too easily washed away and doesn't seem to hang around in either fragrance or softening performance. My daughter has complained her towel is scratchy. I have used little more product than is recommended by the washing machine (past the max limit) in the softner dispenser and have found this has improved results a litle. Time will tell.
Well priced and pleasantly fragranced (both lavender and spring breeze)
Doesn't work as well in the front loader