Antler Juno 2

Antler Juno 2

Cabin, Large and Medium

Awesome suitcase, quality and service

I bought an Antler Juno large roller case 5 years ago, for my overseas travels, it is a heavy duty hard-shell suitcase so would give my gear better protection. The sales lady said it had 10 years warranty, and I remember thinking "sure". Awesome suitcase, but with the heat where I live in north Queensland, and aided by rough baggage handlers, the rubber on most of the wheels has broken off causing the case to wobble and make noise when wheeling it. I contacted Antler Australia, and was amazed at how quickly they handled things. Warranty is indeed for 10 years. Well you get what you pay for, for quality and service. If you look at the price of Antler luggage over a 10 year usage life, it is awesome value. Thanks Chris and the staff at Antler Australia for all your assistance. Now I just have to plan my next trip overseas.

Poor Quality

First use, found the name tag had been torn when collecting it at Melbourne airport.
On the return journey, shockingly found one of the dual wheels was broken off and missing, front part of the body dinted which cause one of zip handle latch was sprung open from the the lock.
I am totally disssapointed with the quality and durability of Antler Luggage considering it's brand new luggage.

Sturdy case that's also fun!

I wanted something that would be recognisable in the airport, not the usual boring things, and also needed it to be super sturdy as I was doing a big trip around Africa, so safety and durability were key.
Antler provided both of these to me in the Juno suitcase!

They are hard suitcases but with enough give that I could really squeeze in all those extra clothes! The suitcase did come home a little scuffed but the bottles of wine were unscathed so that was the main thing! The lock was also great and I wasn't worried about it at all.

I chose a less overt navy blue, but all the colours are really fun and I also went back to buy a medium sized one in a brighter colour for shorter/domestic trips.

Really recommend, but would suggest waiting until they're on sale, as the are every couple of months.