APIA Funeral Insurance

2.8

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

Disappointing

I can only comment on the initial contact as fortunately there has been no claim made.
When signing up for the policy, everything I requested regarding renewals was promised, however the very first renewal, one year later, overdrew my bank account because no invoice received prior to due date.
I cannot understand why I am required to email Apia requesting an Emailed invoice one month prior to due date.
I cannot understand why payment can only be via direct debit in lieu more convenient Bpay.

Claim MadeNo

sails10Illawarra, NSW

Very sad experience this mob

Promised the world via phone , very big on discounts which dont seem to eventuate : claim minimal increases in premiums BUT within 9 years premiums increased by 100% . Had to cancel out because couldnt keep up these payments Paid in total more than policy value but Apia refused to refund any of this policy .
Keep clear of this mob

Susan

SusanHobart, TAS

APIA funeral insurance

Easy to set up over phone. I haven’t lodged a claim. The value is in allowing direct debit fortnightly from pension. It makes payments manageable without worrying about large monies required later

Funeral Insurance

Find out how APIA Funeral Insurance compares to other Funeral Insurance

Bumper

BumperMelbourne

Not happy. insurance making life harder.

Cherie Dianne Trowbridge

Cherie Dianne Trowbridgeasked

My funeral insurance with is $57 per MTH I think this is way too much I am thinking of cancelling the policy.woulf get a refund. I started this policy approx 6yrs ago

sails10

All I can say is that this mob caught me for thousands . If you think $57/month is too much you have a BIG (as in huge ) surprise coming . Get out now

Get an answer from our members and APIA representatives