Apple iPad (5th Generation)

Apple iPad (5th Generation)

Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular

Good Tablet

Great for reading and playing casual games. The display is big and vibrant making it easy to read in both bright and dark situations. The battery life is amazing lasting for multiple days.

Purchased in August 2017.

Hardware
Software
Security
Speed

Excellent for Uni lectures

I love this iPad due to its flexibility on being so small and slim line, that I can take it anywhere with me. It’s so easy to slip into my hand bag or hold on my hand (in a case) and take to uni. It has excellent graphics and watching movies or uni lectures on it is perfect. It’s great for taking screen shots of parts of my lecture when I need to save information. This is a great item!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect tablet

I use it usually for watching Netflix and YouTube it is perfect for this. This size is perfect to take into my uni lectures and write notes up fast via pages as well and fast enough to done my lectures with. I've been able to use Email & surf the net without sitting at my computer. I have had no technical issues with the iPad & would recommend them to any person.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love my iPad, couldn’t live without

I mostly use my iPad for travelling and long haul drives/ flights. I watch movies and play games on it while I wait for time to pass and it’s great. It’s also great because i have the cellular version and it is hooked up to my iPhone so I receive calls and texts to both. There was a time when I left my iPhone at my parents house (an hour away) and had to use my iPad for a whole day until I got it back. This was awesome because I could still be in touch with texts and calls. It works very well and it very quick. Love it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

All good, battery life should be improved

All good from apple, reliable sturdy tablet, no complaints so far, but battery life could be improved. Covers are way out of touch and expensive, just use the gecko covers of iPad Air 1st generations, all iPad air are same size

My everything

Great for all my mail and calendar acts as my personal diary
Use for webinars and communication on the go..able to research when away from iMac desktop so all connected and to iPhone
Asset to my online business easy to carry fits nicely in my tote or backpack.
Imaging excellent for photos.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

A great purchase

An excellent tablet. Works as expected and the operation system is easy to use. The integration with other apple devices is fantastic. I bought this for my mother and she loves it. It is very easy to use. There is a great selection of apps. The find iPad feature is great.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

great

bought this ipad for my daughter and she loves it she can watch her shows on it find everything she needs for school projects and also has purchased wireless headphones so she can listen to her music she has also discovered that she can now stay in touch with her friends online worth every penny

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Practical and functional

Great and easy to use this device makes navigating easy. The keypad is great and the ability to move between different keypads is a breeze. The home button is well located and charging is simple and quick. Apple’s updates however’ are not always helpful and in some cases some functions can be harder to use than before. Overall I am very happy with my iPad.

works awesome

i have been using apple for yeas and i will keep using apple down side is the battery doesn't last as long as i thought it would. I used my old ipad and it was lot better with battery and lasted a lot longer then then the new ipad. Worth it quality wise yes not at the price though.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Amazing tablet.

I love this iPad simply because I can do anything on it when I want to. The battery life is amazing and it charges fairly well. I use my iPad for day-to-day use. You can watch movies and videos, take photos. Depending on what type of storage you get, it always works well because you can also get additional storage for just a few bucks. Great product.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Great Product with ease of Use

I got this Ipad through a Optus Plan for my ten year old. I was an android user until then but have learnt a lot of Apple products using this iPad. It has not given us any trouble and have always worked as expected. All apps work as expected and the backing up facility is excellent. Given that kids mess with setting I was able to get it restored to the required configurations very easily.. My only regret is not buying the one with 128Gb storage instead of the 32Gb one that I got..

Very good

It works well I would like more memory but it works well and has not had many issues. It’s very stable does not lock up often. Has plenty of support you can take it to the apple store if you have any issues. They are normally very helpful. Well built

Date PurchasedOct 2014

excellent choice

excellent product, value for money. having this tablet for last three moths. smoothly navigating through different apps. perfect to watch movies, Netflix, facebook, instagram. light weight and easy to carry around. high definition video quality and excellent sound. kids love to play games on it. perfect buy for young children.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Plenty of space, lightweight

Good, lightweight tablet for all your personal needs. I find that I have more than enough space on it for all the apps, music and photos I may want on it. The screen is clear and crisp. The camera could be a bit better, but does get some good images. Great for hanging on the sofa or in bed with some Netflix!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Perfect iPad

This iPad is the best! Every time I use it, pigs so fast! In fact, I'm writing this review on it now! Love it for use of Facebook, Instagram and all those social networks. I would recommend buying this iPad because it is great use for all your needs. Great work Apple!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great value

These iPads can be purchased refurbished for around 370 on ebay, so you can get a good machine for a decent price. The software will be up to date for a couple more years still. They're not laggy at all and still look really nice and modern. Would definitely recommend this instead of a new iPad unless you really want the apple pen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Been using for years still great

These days I mostly just use the iPad for when I travel. Its been to every state and to many countries too. I can do all mt emails, hotel booking, banking and entertainment on it. The screen still looks great compared to others I see. Battery is good but not quite as strong as when it was new. I really like it

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Perfectly fits my purpose

Even though I thought a lot about getting an iPad with WiFi only, it has completely taken away all my doubts. This is much cheaper than cellular and fits all my browsing needs. Easy to carry. But I miss a quality camera, still it gives a good performance for what you pay.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cant fault Apple again

Love this device. It complements my IPhone beautifully and integrates and streams everything between both devices. Its been a great tool to travel and work with and the price point is great. Its a simple gadget which I can't live without in my everyday life. It has a great battery life and lasts easily all day for me. It takes amazing photos and facetime is a breeze with such a portable device. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017