Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + Cellular

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

• 32GB

Excellent product

Purchased at Target Australia for $499.00.

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Lightweight and great for Youtube/Netflix

Despite being an older tablet, there's still a lot of desire for something this small. Yes, Apple has started making phones that are pretty much this size, but the Mini 4 comes with a lot of storage and a much cheaper price tag.

Purchased in January 2017 at Big W for $399.00.

ddreaming

ddreamingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice size and easy to use

The ipad mini 4 is a device that is small enough to fit in my bag and large enough so that my old eyes aren't having to squint all the time when reading my emails. It has plenty of storage space for the necessary apps as well as hundreds of photos and music.
Cases can be purchased for a great price online and Apple's customer service is fantastic if you have a problem.

This one is nice and light so it's great to take when travelling. A great device that's user friendly.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store.

Brayden

Brayden

Can’t download any new apps

Just an over priced internet viewer all new apps won’t work because of all the rediculous updates outdating the device. Scam don’t waste your money I have three and there all useless for apps now

Purchased in January 2016.

Alex

AlexSydney

This is the best IPAD ever

I upgraded from an IPAD2 which was working perfectly after 2 years. I can't be happier than this. My wife absolutely enjoys using this device and doesn't detach it from herself. The quality of this product is top notch. Really nothing negative about this device. Thank you apple for another high quality product.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Betty

Betty

The best one yet

iPad mini is it is it is the best one has released yet it is small and it is amazing are use it for everything I do it is great when you get to go everywhere you go with the big wind because every think I like the little one because I like to silver because it is amazing the colour suit everything

Rachel W

Rachel WPerth

Great present for mom

Bought this iPad for my mom as a birthday gift as she's not too tech savvy but at the same time have bills to be paid online. Like the iOS interface because it's user friendly and straightforward. The size of the screen is decent, easy to carry around in her handbag and great for inflight movies if you have it downloaded on Netflix.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sofia

SofiaACT

Best iPad EVER

In 2016, my Android tablet broke at about a year of use. I began saving up money to buy this IPad Mini 4 because it was my dream iPad. I got the iPad and I haven’t had a problem since! The battery life lasts 8 whole hours, the screen hasn’t shattered and I’ve dropped it so many times. (Without a screen protector). The apps run well with it. This iPad is amazing! I would recommend this iPad to everyone. For the $500 AUD I spent, I would pay more this product is better than anything and has almost lasted 3 years.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Alex

Alexmelbourne

its a great iPad

its great for people with smaller hands and has many travel opitnues and cheaper then others overall great product
the iPad is a cool product with cool features and it also has some other cool features and is sooooooo sooooo sooo soo so so so so so much better than the samsung

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Wanda

WandaLONG PLAINS

I like mini better.

I prefer the mini size to the normal flat plate. When traveling, when the phone screen is not large enough to carry a notebook computer inconvenient. Mini is a good choice. It's very well connected to all my devices. Occasional business trip, can work and entertainment.Personal feel the most cost-effective.

Raj

Raj

good product to use

Apple ipad mini is very easy to use and very reliable compared to samsung. It also light weight to use it. The battery stays for many days. I am very satisfied with this product. the only problem is its bit expensive , otherswise its good. i started buying apple products.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jono

JonoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic product

Does everything that I want it to do with ease, apps work very well. Very easy to use and really well priced and will probably buy another one for my wife for Xmas . The only complaint that I have is that the battery seems to go flat too quickly

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Chaitali

ChaitaliSydney, NSW

Perfect little companion

Great to have with me when travelling, when phone is not a big enough screen but carrying a laptop is not an option. Connects very well with all my devices. Fast and apps are smooth. Very versatile. The camera isn't the best in the market but quite effective and enough in a pinch. The colour resolution is very good and allows good photo editing using Adobe products.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Mason

MasonGrantham

Thought I would hate the smaller size

Replacing a larger iPad that I used for more than seven years. Thought I would hate the smaller size, but it’s great, more handy, works better with drones, and I’ll never worry about managing space.Love my new iPad mini. Excellent price and very pleased with the additional items that came with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Bailey

Baileyperth

good i pad

I mainly use my I pad for business and emails. I also use it for contacting family and friends, facetime is great and so convenient. but the camera quality is terrible. all my apps work smoothly on my I pad but now its older, it takes longer to work, otherwise its great

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Shani

Shani

Great for kids

Love that my daughter can do her school activities, educational apps, plus watch her favourite shows and games all in one compact device.
Great that there are a variety of different cases to protect the iPad to prevent it being damaged
Love the family sharing function and majority of the apps are free

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

It’s great!!

I bought the iPad mini 4 for my daughter. It’s fantastic, she takes it everywhere with her and I like that I can call her on the iPad using FaceTime.the fact that It’s smaller than the general iPads is not a problem but I wish I had have bought the bigger iPad but she’s happy with it regardless.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

OIUUIUIU

OIUUIUIUMORRISONS

Apple iPad mini 4

I use this tablet computer to surf the internet, watch videos, log in to my game account to play games, it can meet my general needs.
Yes, they are excellent, the new generation of systems is more perfect, my children and I like it, size is right, whether it is used to watch movies or play games are very good.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jay Gay

Jay GayMelbourne

decent

if you are looking for a tablet, be careful what you are using it for, I have a phone and a laptop, I play most my games on my Samsung galaxy s8 and watch movies on my Macbook, I also have an iPad and I don't use it much because I have my laptop and phone, but overall it is a great product

Jasmine

JasminePeel, WA

Great Machine

I mainly use my tablet for studies and videos and it works perfectly. It's size make it really portable so much so that it usually ends up in my handbag or clutch. It has been battered and dropped and has held up really well considering there is no case, it's all still in one piece and the screen in tact too. Every runs really smoothly and now even more so with IOS12.

Date PurchasedOct 2016