Expensive and then the battery fails after Apple Care runs out
I bought the 13" macbook pro (with touch bar) and Apple Care in 2017 for $3,000. Its been a good computer (other than having to have it replace soon after purchase for a display problem). But now 3 years in - with Apple Care expired - the battery has failed - I can only run it with power connected - and it will cost $600 to fix. I just can't justify the price for something that only lasts 3 years. Next time I think I'll just go to a cheaper windows machine.
Awesome, but not WOW
Very exciting to use toolbar and photo editing features. After upgrading from a Mac Air- I was slightly disappointed, this product did not make a major difference to my overall productivity. In saying that- the Touch ID is extremely handy!
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
- Apple 13" MacBook Pro 2020 MXK32 (1.4 GHz i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Space Grey) - AU/NZ Model - Afterpay & Zippay Available
- Apple 13" MacBook Pro 2020 MXK62 (1.4 GHz i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Silver) - AU/NZ Model - Afterpay & Zippay Available
- MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar 8th Gen i5/1.4GHz 512GB SSD Space Grey
- Apple 13" MacBook Pro 2020 MXK52 (1.4 GHz i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Grey) - AU/NZ Model
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch [Core i5, 512GB 16GB RAM] - Spcae Gray
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.