Gigabyte Aero 15

Gigabyte Aero 15

Amazing!

Much better than my previous laptop and is performing perfectly. I got it to play games and it is extremely effective at just that and can easily play high performance games.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,600.00.

Very easy to setup, works very well

I got the Aero 15 1060. It comes with a program that lets you update all of your drivers so that you don't have to go through the pain of actually doing it yourself. Games run smoothly on it too, so far so good.

Purchased in September 2019 at Canada Computers for $1,999.00.

Arslan A.

Arslan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Laptop (Aero 15 X9)

just bought this laptop a week ago and honestly in love with it. the screen is perfect, color accurate and 144hz. the trackpad is smooth no complains. keyboard excellent. however there are things that i dont like much. for example camera! i got it thin bezels thats why its at the bottom but competitive laptops are able to do it with thin just slightly thicker which wont be a issue i guess for anybody. and it heats a lot. as i am habitual of using my lapy on my lap but which is not a comfortable choice with this. well overall really great laptop.

Purchased at CPL - Computer & Parts Land for $3,000.00.

This laptop is great for most uses

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon for $1,299.99.

Great laptop with some flaws. But is quite worth the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at Computer Alliance for $2,800.00.

Mitchell A.

Mitchell A.Illawarra, NSW

Exactly what I wanted in a gaming laptop

Powerful gaming laptop with the portability to go anywhere
High FPS on all current games
Beautifully designed look and feel
Only issue I have is that it goes into sleep mode by tilting the screen slightly down.

Purchased in April 2019 at Mwave Australia for $3,185.00.

Perfect laptop, hard to game on battery

Very powerful thin gaming laptop that can handle nearly every new game with very high FPS and graphics. The battery life is excellent, however the performance on battery was too poor to game when not plugged in.

Purchased in April 2019 at PLE Computers for $2,799.00.

Krizzy

KrizzyPerth, WA

Aero 15 X9 FHD70

I purchased this laptop quite recently. So far it's been doing well. Good screen brightness, amazing graphics. I like the overall design. Simple and elegant, nice RGB keyboard. I like the Control Centre software that allows you to customise pretty much everything like keyboard, trackpad, connectivity etc. It's great for work, I've used it to connect to our remote desktop. Long battery hours, around 9 hours for the everyday normal task. Just bit of a down side is that the fan can be a tiny bit noisy when playing or using the browser. The fan can be turned to quiet mode though.

Purchased in March 2019 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for $3,699.00.

Aero 15 Y9 RTX 2080 FHD

Dude, this stuff is a beast. run 9-10 hours on normal task if you installed all the drivers correctly!
gaming benchmark is insane, thunderbolt is a nice options!

just wished that they include usb c to displayport adapter though, other than that this stuff is 11/10

Purchased in March 2019 at Scorptec Computers for $4,599.00.

KennyJ

KennyJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

Amazing laptop overall, great build quality. The keyboard is nice and tactile, and the performance is blisteringly quick. However touchpad drivers could use an update. The screen is bright enough in most situations, and the battery life is awesome.

Purchased in March 2019.

Christie J

Christie JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gigabyte Aero15-X8 review

Purchased in March 2019 at Mwave Australia for $2,600.00.

Saber

SaberVictoria

Little hiccups along the way but good so far

Pros: Good build quality, IPS 144Hz screen, fast CPU and GPU, longgg battery life, thin bezels, RGB keyboard, fans control for different scenarios.
Cons: Back screen panel not up to current design trends, pre-installed Windows 10 by Manufacturer can be slow, backlight bleed exists although not noticeable at all during typical usage.

Purchased in February 2019.

Insanely powerful thin and light laptop

After looking around to get a powerful laptop for over 3 months I had decided to go with the Aero 15 and I don't regret my decision one bit! This machine is built to last! The material is premium and it doesn't scream gaming. That being said it does get pretty hot and the fans get loud, but it is expected with the power it holds. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase, and I will be pasting liquid metal to boost performance in the future!

Purchased in January 2019.

K Chan

K ChanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost perfect laptop

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Juri

JuriYass

Good but not perfect

A Pretty Good Notebook

I was looking to buy a laptop for uni/gaming. After comparing several model, I ended up deciding on Gigabyte's Aero 15 for its good price to spec ratio. And, I was pretty happy with what I got. Its thin profile is definitely a plus, whilst its thin bezels make for pleasant viewing experience. The ability to change out the ram and storage definitely is a nice touch and leaves options for future.

The only downside for me is the poorer speaker quality.

But, overall it's still a nice laptop that I would recommend.

Nelson R

Nelson RMelbourne

Great for work and play.

Performance and battery are great for me can get my work done bring it back and get straight into games. It looks professional and is super light. I did have issues when starting it up and had to restore it a few times and the support team was quick and helped with the issues straight away. After that it has been running like a dream.

Fantastic expandability

Was looking for a laptop to dual boot windows and ubuntu. Having the spare m.2 slot to chuck an extra terabyte of storage in is fantastic. It allows to large enough os partitions while still giving a plenty of space for my games and coding files. Hopefully this will allow me to have a portable gaming/workstation. The computer also came nearly $800 off with free 27 in monitor during the recent christmas sales, fantastic value for money.

sharan

sharanPerth

Almost Perfect.

Performance, battery back up, and overall it is the best.
only one downside is the audio output, which is not up to the mark.
small form factor, thin profile and the build quality is very good.
thin bezels makes the viewing experience a lot better.
It's easy to upgrade your ram and storage.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Everything I expected it to be.

I spent months deciding whether or not to buy the Aero 15X. After reading countless comparisons and reviews, I finally decided to buy my first high-end laptop and I was not disappointed. Compared to the Razer Blade 15 which is 400 dollars more expensive, the Aero 15X provides the same quality of gaming experience and even better battery performance. Keyboard does take time to get used to. Would recommend this over the Razer Blade 15 anyday.

Date PurchasedNov 2018