Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2019

Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2019

Intel Core i7, Intel Core i9

Aimee C.

Aimee C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've been using it nonstop

The macbook pro is really something else. It's quite fast and does not lag even when there are so many links and apps open at the same time. I use this for my school and business and I am very happy with its functionality. The price is high but if this macbook pro lasts me a long time, then I can say it's worth it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Apple Online store.

idsearcher

idsearcherSydney, NSW

Excellent but the dongle requirement marks it down

Purchased in June 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$3,799.00.

deanosimmo

deanosimmoIllawarra, NSW

Great screen, great sound

Straight away I noticed the much-improved sound for music and for videos. The bigger screen is fantastic too. Reliable performance and easy to use ... has everything you want in a laptop.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$4,000.00.

Laptops

Find out how Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2019 compares to other Laptops

Sparkyv8

Sparkyv8Perth, WA

Perfect Dream Laptop

I am in love. Overall fit and finish is top notch, the touch bar is incredible, the new 16" screen is next level, the old Macbook keyboard issues are gone, the battery life is awesome, and laptop is impossibly thin. My only slight criticism is the lack of variety when it comes o ports - 4 USB-C ports and 1 headphone jack is good, but the availability of a a conventional USB port, HDMI port, and a SD or micro SD card slot would have completed a close to perfect package. Still, I highly recommend the new Macbook Pro 16"!

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$3,419.00.