Apple & Mint Mermaid Big Backpack

Apple & Mint Mermaid Big Backpack

1.8

Love these lunch bags!

I've been purchasing Apple and Mint lunch bags for the last few years, and I have always been happy with their product quality, shipping time and customer service. I purchased on the 13th Feb during their sale, and received my order of 2 lunch bags and 2 backpacks a few days later. My boys love taking their lunches to school, especially when everything stays nice and cold. Have never had any issues!

Purchased in February 2021 for $84.95.

Rochelle M.

Rochelle M.

Did not receive order - won't answer emails.....

Purchased in January 2021 for $164.00.

Amber

Amber

Ordered but no products

Ordered products at the beginning of December and are yet to receive it. Money has been taken but no products
Very disappointed.
I have tried to contact the company but they have ignored emails and social media

Backpacks / Rucksacks

Find out how Apple & Mint Mermaid Big Backpack compares to other Backpacks / Rucksacks

kevly

kevly

Do not buy from this company directly

This company is renowned for lack of communication and for not sending orders. My sister had issues with them over a year ago. Emails ignored, social media comments deleted (hers & others). They make great products but I wouldn’t buy from them ever again - which is such a shame.

Order NOT delivered & no communication

It’s been over 2 months since I’ve ordered 2 lunch boxes. They haven’t been delivered nor any of my follow up emails. Extremely frustrated as they are for Christmas & there is no contact details for this company, to receive a refund.

Sarah

Sarah

Very happy. Order received quickly

I ordered a lunch bag and gel pack in their sale, and received the order pretty quickly. I didn't have any issues at all. I am in Melbourne too, so I was shocked at how fast it arrived. Quality feels great. My son can't wait to use it now he is back at school.

Purchased in September 2020 for $48.00.

Haven’t received my order!!!

Haven’t received my purchase and cannot get hold of the company. I’m extremely disappointed as I have ordered from this company before with no problems. I’m wondering whether they have gone under and are just still taking orders. I ordered on the 16th of September and have only received the order confirmation email and nothing since. I’ve tried numerous times to ask where my order is through email with no reply. Money has just gone down the drain. Bit sad when the order was for my daughters birthday.

Purchased in September 2020 for $50.16.

Unhappy Jan

Unhappy JanSydney

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Purchased in July 2020 for $111.00.

Tiffany

TiffanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication

The products themselves are actually pretty great. I've repeat bought a handful of times and never been disappointed with the products...customer service on the other hand is absolutely terrible. I'm currently waiting on an order i made over 2 weeks ago and despite multiple attempts to email via their provided email address and also reaching out on social media platforms i have had no response in regard to where exactly my order is. The order i made prior to this one was much the same in relation to lack of communication but it was during peak holiday times so i wasn't too worried. It's such a shame that the poor customer service will ensure i would return again after this fall down.

Purchased in August 2020 at http://appleandmint.com for $87.95.

Backpacks / Rucksacks

Haven't sent our order!

They have sent emails to confirm our order has been sent but it never was! They have ignored ALL contact from me asking where our parcel is. As you can see in the screenshot, the courier unsuccessfully attempted to pick up our parcel from Apple and Mint. $139.65 down the drain and no way to contact them other than through email.

Purchased in July 2020 for $139.65.

Mould growing in backpack lining

The backpack I ordered from Apple & Mint's website has mould visibly growing throughout the lining of the backpack. The backpack has a strong unpleasant smell of mould. Apple & Mint have not responded to any of my multiple emails or messages requesting to return the backpack for a refund. It is apparent from comments on their social media posts that others have had the same experiences when trying to arrange returns.