APSS (Australia Post Superannuation Scheme)

APSS (Australia Post Superannuation Scheme)

2.1

Grant

GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst type of super scheme ever implemented.

Defined Benefit

The defined benefit component of your super is not yours until you leave Australia Post, they will lend it to you at an alarmingly high interest rate until you leave Australia Post

DISGRACEFUL

Lodged My Super Claim 3 weeks ago.I was sent Letter to say it was All Processed into my Bank Account.No Money Received into my Account now I have to wait for them to Investigate where it went.Everday they say they are working on it so Stressful and no Recourse.

APSS Management A.Australia Post

Hi Susie
Can you please email your query to sr@apss.com.au and I will make sure your payment is tracked down urgently.
Catherine

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how APSS (Australia Post Superannuation Scheme) compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Jack spratt

Jack sprattLaunceston, TAS

Great super since inception

Joined Apss in 1990 and retired in 2011 and transferred into pension scheme had good returns in both, Any enquirery was deat with in a timely manner and I have found staff helpful and knowledgeable and always did what they said they would do.

Australia P.Australia Post

A Staff with Excellent Customer Service.

BelMcGMelbourne

Disgraceful service

Dealing with my deceased mothers affairs I lodged all required documentaion via express post on the 22nd of Feb with APSS and after numerous follow ups on my end, we are yet to have this straight fwd matter finaliased

BelMcG

Not likely...I have made contact via this number countless times...I am honestly at my wits end. Nobody should be treated like this
..it is not acceptable and it is honestly the most appalling customer service I have received in my life.

CASHIE

CASHIE

CONNED by post

Me too. Conned from CSS to APSS now cant retire till 60 as the rules changed for APSS but not CSS. In Tas they fought to go back to CSS and won. But nothing is said to anyone else.? Also now I have gone to parttime my fas has frozen. Thanks [name removed].

So unhelpful

Have called 3 times to inquiry about the status of a claim, no one is ever in the claims centre and I am yet to receive a call back.

No response to request

I need a copy of my balance for Centrelink so I can draw the aged pension . A simple strait forward request you would think . I'm still waiting . When I ring I am told you should have it by now . Well guess what ? I haven't . Emails never answered . Deplorable customer service .

John C

Since my last post thanks to the girls at A.P. everything has been sorted . A big thanks to Roxy and Catherine for their help . 5 stars .

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Terrible and useless customer service; limited investment option

When you request information on the phone, they have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
I was trying to withdraw funds from my account since I am over 65.
They tried to argue with me that I cannot because I am still working.
Finally they agreed and send me the form (since they are not available online). They sent me the wrong form and I tried to ring and went through the same thing- have to tell them again I can withdraw my fund because I am over 65!
Let's hope I get the correct form this time.

Tony

Tony

change asap

I unfortunately had dealings with them. I wish I didn't. They will spend more on fighting you to set an example so others don't claim. I was retired hurt at work and got zero. My tpd money kept by them. Peanuts for such large organisation a lot for a family with little kids. Nasty experience to live through.

Wrinkly

WrinklyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

john

johnsydney

Conned by australia post

I too was conned to opt out of the old Commonwealth super scheme and go into the apss scheme.
I still have all the paper work and visually recorded the sessions provided by post for the new super scheme.
It is my intention to take legal action if by the retirement age my apss is less than the old scheme I was in as I was informed by the session salesman that the new apss scheme is a far more attractive retirement scheme .
that was more than 25 yrs ago but so glad to have kept the evidence.

Not Happy

Was a member of the Commonwealth Superanuation Scheme and was conned out of it in 1990.
The so called information sessions conducted by Post were in fact , giving financial advice to employees to switch to the APSS..
No positive information regarding the CSS,
Cash return is not so good.

APSS Performance.