Verifiedaustralianretirementtrust.com.au

3.5

MCB
MCBWestern Australia4 posts

Unacceptable balance updates

Why is ART running 5 days behind with updating super? Today is 16/07 and super balance is as at 11/07. This really is unacceptable. Other funds can update, so why can't ART??
Do better
Do better2 posts

Claim processing not satisfactory

I have requested a small withdrawal from my super, I called ART and the assistant could not tell me if my request has been received. Today sent and email with regards to my withdrawal & still waiting for a response. My husband with a different superannuation and he has always received his money promptly. I am now considering changing my super over to the same one my husband is in.
ash
ashAdelaide8 posts

Poor customer service

Poor customer service; requested a withdrawal (of my money!) and 10 days later, nothing has happened!
Col
ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get over yourself

Why are you wasting customers hard earned money on absolutely ridiculous stupid advertising. Disgraceful
Tony M
Tony MSydney, NSW

A free session from a Financial adviser Amazing advice

I am a recent member of ART, as my old fund was sold to ART. The old CBA super fund and ART are like crack and cheese. I now have an app that works for people who know what they are discussing. They provide you with up-to-date information. Today, the Financial adviser for the free session was amazing. The way he went about the phone session was very professional. I now have a better understanding of how I can manage to start using my super for retirement. Show reply
Sam
Sam

Poor Customer Service

Good luck talking to a human their wait times are 30 minutes or more.
Bee
BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

TerryCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

ToxicD
ToxicDSydney, NSW27 posts

Repeatedly ignored - USELESS

Due to being repeatedly ignored, I am switching to another super fund at the beginning of the new financial year.
Obviously, you are sacrificing existing customers while spending $millions on advertising?
Don't sign up with ART if you need any customer service. USELESS.
Heather
Heather2 posts

Take far too long to process a withdrawal - administration is woeful

Withdrawals take 7 - 10 business days ! I also have super with Australian super who took 3 days to process. I used to have super with Colonial First State which was only 2 days to process, I should never have moved to Australian Retirement Trust. This is the second withdrawal with Australian Retirement Trust, so they already have all my information so there is no excuse other than they don't care about their members needing THEIR money.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.Outback, SA

wheely amputee being stuffed around

I have a superan account & also a TPD claim into the third year with this co. They are shocking to deal with
paul m.
paul m.

Hard to deal with

Had to deal with this company after the passing of my Mother as her super was with them, at the beginning they were very polite and helpful but as time went they made it very hard and i could never speak to the claims department on the first call they would ring me back within 2 Bussines days, VERY FRUSTRATING, they had so much detail about me they knew me better than what i knew myself and they still made me jump through UNNECESSARY HOOPS, i was on all paperwork from the beginning of mums super as i was the beneficiary
Very disappointed!!!!!
Rochelle B
Rochelle BSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Insurance Options
Ramexises
RamexisesSydney, NSW8 posts

Gabriella Y.
Gabriella Y.Perth, WA2 posts

Excellcent customer service over the phone

The staff, Mona was able to explain to me on what I need to know . She even taught me verbally and sent me the procedure on how to go online to change my investment (something which I did not know) and how to access my super online. Thanks for her wealth of knowledge, patience and time. She is indeed an invaluable asset for ART. The waiting times are very short for the call to be answered ie only 10 minutes and the queries was dealt with immediately. Thanks again ART. Show 3 replies

Fisher
Fisher

Why does Australian Retirement Trust avoid giving its customers direct responses to their genuine concerns and questions when asked why ART is incapable of complying with the 3 day legal requirement to rollout to a SMSF? Why does ART customer service not proactively contact its customers to request further information and why is the processing team incapable of processing a rollout to a SMSF within 3 days? Why does the ART customer complaints email generate vague, general and non-specific emails that do not address ART customer concerns about Australian Retirement Trust non-compliance to the 3 day rule? ART, where is my investment money and why are you incapable of processing my request on time? If you need more information from me, then why haven't you asked for it?! Don't you arrogant people dare respond to ask me to finle a complaint! I have already filed a complaint and I have heard nothing back except a generic email! I am so angry with ART. If you want your investment money, don't give it to Australian Retirement Trust because their staff are all on a mental holiday, or have stood in the sun for too long -- brains absolutely cooked!!

Leanne
Leanne

They definitely win the prize of most incompetent super fund. Either that or just plain crooks!

Samantha B.
Samantha B.

The Australian retirement trust lost my 29 years of superannuation and going thru court has anyone had this prob with the art (Australian retirement trust) would love to get help with this please thanku

Tracy
Tracy

I am sorry to hear that. I cannot say a bad the company. They have always been helpful in what I needed

Australian Retirement Trust   DM

Hi Samantha, thank you for your question. We would like to discuss this further with you in an effort to investigate and assist. Please call us on 13 11 84 Mon to Fri 8am to 6.30pm AEST.
^Betty

JoJo_187
JoJo_187

How long does it take once approved for early release of super under financial hardship? How long does it take to clear in bank account once in the final stage of processing ?
God bless
Jo

Excelsome76
Excelsome76

Should not take long 3 weeks

Korey F
Korey F

Did you have to provide anything for your hardship withdrawal? Was it a hard process?

Contact info for Australian Retirement Trust