Ariston ARMF125

Ariston ARMF125

See the Best Washer Dryer Combos in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ariston

• Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance

Melts clothing and breaks down all the time

Purchased in January 2017.

Great washing machine - USELESS dryer

I’m perfectly satisfied with all the washing functions on this machine. It came with my 2 bed apartment & is ideal for that living situation. As there is limited space - it is installed in the kitchen. I was really excited to see it had a drying function too, as I thought that was clever on space-saving. However, after trying ALL the drying functions - none if them work. The washing comes out hot & damp. I end up with laundry hung all over the apartment on a clothes horse. So there’s no point. I wouldn’t recommend buying one of these for yourself - or putting it in your rental property. It will just drive you/your tenants mad.

Noise Level
Washing Performance
Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute piece of crap!

James D.
James D.Perth, WA

Detergent Dispenser Drawer wont lock, Keeps popping out once machine is switch on

Is there anything I can do to stop the "Detergent Dispenser drawer from popping out. Im just concern now coz my baby is touching everything now and the dispenser cant be locked.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Useless dryer

This washing combo was in an apartment I was staying in for 2 nights
Washing function great. 30 minute wash all good.
Dryer function non existent. 4 hours ridiculous and still not dry.

Washing Performance
airsolaja
airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not dry

This combo, a washer- dryer is poor on both fronts, when washing, and when drying. In our building, every apartment is serviced with this combo and not even one of us was able to successfully use the dryer function. The clothes are out of the machine warm and dump. pointless.

Nola
NolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Washing Machine I have ever used. Love it

I bought the Ariston ARMF125 washing machine/dryer. I wash all sorts of clothing from delicates to very soiled clothing. The features and controls are fantastic - choosing which program you want and the temperature - It is just so easy to use. Where you put the washing liquid and fabric softener is a great compartment. It swings out wide so you can easily access it and you can remove it easily for further cleaning. I love the 15 minute cycle and the 30 minute cycle.
The fact that it is a washing machine/dryer is great as it has saved so much space in my new apartment in the laundry. I am really happy with this machine and would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $1,200.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Deborah A.
Deborah A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ariston 8kg Front loader Machine

When we decided to buy another washing machine I really wanted something easy to operate less water with a good star rating. After speaking to the sales lady Kate at Harvey Norman at Lakehaven NSW we where really surprised on the workmanship and the 5 year warranty. I'm really amazed on how clean my cloths are coming out …And happy with no movement and low noise .I've downsized from at 10 kilo to an 8kilo and that was my concern … But my washing amount has not changed and wow my queen size blanket washed amazingly. I'm really Happy with my Ariston Purchase.
Deborah Blue Haven

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $893.00.

Xel G.
Xel G.Sydney, NSW

Do Not Buy. Worst Machine Ever.

Purchased in February 2018.

nagapratap t.
nagapratap t.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst dryer functionality, meaning less..hats off to the scientist who invented dryer function in this combo

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

very clean clothes - don’t ever use dryer function

Purchased in November 2016.

holidays123
holidays123

Don't buy one don't use one

I am staying in an apartment that has this machine installed. I washed one towel, one bath mat and one tea towel so the machine was not overloaded. Did separately as I wanted them washd and dried. They came out covered in brown stains. I need a new washing machine at home so I won't be buying this brand.

Purchased in January 2018.

Kristoni Bodsworth
Kristoni BodsworthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great family addition

We wash a family of fours washing regularly, work clothes, uniforms, delicates, blankets and sheets.
I can find a setting for most of my needs, the sanitary setting is amazing. My favourite is the 30 min wash- and it actually is 30 mins.
It manages to wash all delicates with care and come out beautiful.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ness
Ness

Worst combo ever

As a washing machine it is great.the dryer is shocking.nothing ever
Dries.we got this combo as a replacement to our washer that had corroded in a short period of time to save space and it was a waste of money.i want a dryer that dries completely not one that pumps water into it and leaves them steaming and wet.its ridiculous.will have to buy a single drier to sit on top again.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Staying in accommodation that has this machine it’s a joke won’t dry clothes properly at all.

What a stupid machine waste of everybody’s time to be an all in one washer/dryer is not drying clothes at all. When you press dry you expect dry... please don’t bother as I have wasted most of my precious holidays trying to dry our clothes & it doesn’t work!
Buy a dryer & a washing machine does it 90% faster than this.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Brigitte Marden
Brigitte Mardenasked

What does the H 20 means when it’s flashing

Schae P.Ariston

Hi Brigitte,

Please contact our Technical Department on 1300 762 219 for assistance with determining what this issue is.

Regards,

Gail W.
Gail W.asked

I have an ARMF125 washer/dryer combo but I receive an F13 error code when trying to wash clothes. Water begins to pump in but then as it begins the washing cycle about a minute or two in the machine stops and F13 flashes. I have read that this is to do with the drying of clothes but I have barely used it for this and it is coming up when I am trying to use the wash cycle NOT the dry cycle

Schae P.Ariston

Hi Gail,

Please contact our Technical Department on 1300 762 219 for information on the F13 error code. They may be able to provide a solution over the phone, if not they can arrange for a tech to come out on a Service call.

Kind Regards,

yosh s.
yosh s.asked

How do I dry my clothes after a wash ARMI 125

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Yosh S,
Turn the control knob to either 11, 12, or 13 for the drying cycles, and then press the Drying button to change the time of the cycle to whatever you need. For more information, check the user manual for this washer-dryer.
Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

CategoryWasher Dryer Combos