Ariston ARMF125

Ariston ARMF125

Nola

NolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Washing Machine I have ever used. Love it

I bought the Ariston ARMF125 washing machine/dryer. I wash all sorts of clothing from delicates to very soiled clothing. The features and controls are fantastic - choosing which program you want and the temperature - It is just so easy to use. Where you put the washing liquid and fabric softener is a great compartment. It swings out wide so you can easily access it and you can remove it easily for further cleaning. I love the 15 minute cycle and the 30 minute cycle.
The fact that it is a washing machine/dryer is great as it has saved so much space in my new apartment in the laundry. I am really happy with this machine and would recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,200.00.

Deborah A.

Deborah A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ariston 8kg Front loader Machine

When we decided to buy another washing machine I really wanted something easy to operate less water with a good star rating. After speaking to the sales lady Kate at Harvey Norman at Lakehaven NSW we where really surprised on the workmanship and the 5 year warranty. I'm really amazed on how clean my cloths are coming out …And happy with no movement and low noise .I've downsized from at 10 kilo to an 8kilo and that was my concern … But my washing amount has not changed and wow my queen size blanket washed amazingly. I'm really Happy with my Ariston Purchase.
Deborah Blue Haven

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $893.00.

Xel G.

Xel G.Sydney, NSW

Do Not Buy. Worst Machine Ever.

Purchased in February 2018.

nagapratap t.

nagapratap t.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst dryer functionality, meaning less..hats off to the scientist who invented dryer function in this combo

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Drying Performance

very clean clothes - don’t ever use dryer function

Purchased in November 2016.

holidays123

holidays123

Don't buy one don't use one

I am staying in an apartment that has this machine installed. I washed one towel, one bath mat and one tea towel so the machine was not overloaded. Did separately as I wanted them washd and dried. They came out covered in brown stains. I need a new washing machine at home so I won't be buying this brand.

Purchased in January 2018.

Kristoni Bodsworth

Kristoni BodsworthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great family addition

We wash a family of fours washing regularly, work clothes, uniforms, delicates, blankets and sheets.
I can find a setting for most of my needs, the sanitary setting is amazing. My favourite is the 30 min wash- and it actually is 30 mins.
It manages to wash all delicates with care and come out beautiful.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ness

Ness

Worst combo ever

As a washing machine it is great.the dryer is shocking.nothing ever
Dries.we got this combo as a replacement to our washer that had corroded in a short period of time to save space and it was a waste of money.i want a dryer that dries completely not one that pumps water into it and leaves them steaming and wet.its ridiculous.will have to buy a single drier to sit on top again.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Staying in accommodation that has this machine it’s a joke won’t dry clothes properly at all.

What a stupid machine waste of everybody’s time to be an all in one washer/dryer is not drying clothes at all. When you press dry you expect dry... please don’t bother as I have wasted most of my precious holidays trying to dry our clothes & it doesn’t work!
Buy a dryer & a washing machine does it 90% faster than this.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Pointless dryer component

I have just bought a house with the Ariston combination washer and dryer in it. I believe it's 2-3 years old. It's very complicated to use even though I found instructions on internet.
I find most of the cycles too long.
The biggest disappointment is the dryer. It takes 2-3 hours and still not totally dry. Yes I'm not overloading the dryer. No point having the dryer component if it doesn't work well. Will probably have to buy something else unless anyone can suggest I'm doing something wrong.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Lisa H
Lisa H

No I definitely did not go over the weight requirements. Last night I tested another load had three face washers and two hand towels in the dryer. They were in for 50 minutes and still not dry. That is not acceptable standards I think.

Temp

TempSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing lifespan

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Yani S

Yani SAU

almost 5 years old and going strong

I absolutely love this washing machine. In the 5 years the locking mechanism went bad though.. i was able to get a replacement part which was so much better built and was easy to replace. It has so many wash cycles for big loads.. I can cram tons of clothes in and then run through both wash and dry cycle.. works great

Date PurchasedJul 2013
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Yani, thanks for your review. It's fantastic to hear that you are loving your washing machine! Kind regards, Ariston Team.

Feriel ali

Feriel aliBrisbane

Ok brand can give you grief if you move houses

When it was new I use to love it cleans very well so it's nearly 5 years now and it's no good at all.. it doesn't wear out clothes but leaving the stamping from the bowl of the machine.. it was very quite before we moved houses now the whole neighbourhood can come to your place, haven't diagonisedvtge problem yet I contacted them but haven't heard back
Good thing is that they have 5 year warranty which help hoping they can fix it or replace
Favourite features are ironing, silk & bed & bath
I actually quite like the brand when I bought it at first

Date PurchasedOct 2012

peteyman

peteymanMelbourne

Cheap but not worth it.

I really liked the idea of a front-loader and combo machine after moving to an apartment without a laundry and while this machine was a good compact size I had to take it back after a few weeks. Extremely noisy, poorly built and feels cheap & nasty. Wasn't impressed with the wash quality and found the control panel quite complicated to use as well.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Vik

VikGreenslopes

Ok for small space

I bought this machine as I wanted to save space and in my unit.
Fairly good washing machine and ok dryer.
It is quite in the night mode and hardly heard anything when set up in night mode.
Was fairly satisfied, but the washing especially for stained clothes was not up to scratch.
Some times the clothes would still come out with minor marks of the stains. So overall would just give it average ratings but if you are looking to keep in your chic apartment, this might do the job, Experience of using it for more than 2 years.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Vik, to assist with stains I recommend using a stain remover and letting the clothes soak in warm water before putting the clothes in the washing machine. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Pete

PeteSydney

WARNING WARNING WARNING

A CON....from the outset. Despite having had an earlier model which didnt stop for ten years. Now it seems that Ariston (Indesit group of washers) have BUILT IN OBSOLESCENCE.
What is more, they fault code it to look like it is one (simple) thing when it is probably another.
Having a coded eprom might make it possible for them to use the same electronic pcb in many of their makes and models, but it means that replacing it costs us twice. 1st for the pcb and then nearly as much for the eprom coding. RIPPED OFF.
So thanks for nothing.

Date PurchasedDec 2012

nutty

nuttyMelbourne

Have a funny smell and quite loud

I had this for almost 4 years now. It cleans quite well but it is also loud, so don't turn it on at night. It does have funny smell when I use the dryer, but I am not sure it happens for all the dryer-washing machine combo or only this particular one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

benni

benniGYMEA

run...RUN...then RUN

My sister bought this machine for me. She's wealthy and thought buying one of the most expensive machines in Harvey Norman would be a safe & reliable machine for me.

I haven't told her of the many issues I had with my Ariston but finally, after only less than 2 years, the machine died. I raced to The Good Guys and got myself a great SIMPSON.

Ariston - RUN ladies RUN RUN RUN

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Claire

Terrible! Have been waiting over a month for repair

I have been waiting for over a month for repairs on my 6 month old washing machine the time frame they originally gave me for a spare part was 5 days and it took two weeks when they finally came to fix the machine they needed another part... one again two weeks later and still waiting. No one has called to update me I have had to call every week a couple of times a week and explain my situation to a different person each time! It is becoming a joke!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Claire, very sorry to hear about this. Could you please call 1300 815 589 which will direct you to our warranties department. I have forwarded your review to them for reference. Please have any reference numbers handy. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Claire

They have said they are coming to fix it on Wednesday, but 5 weeks without a washing machine is a joke! Hopefully they have the right part this time!

Claire

Still not fixed after they came again - contacted customer service supervisor Amy Wickson and she doesn't reply to emails.. no customer service!

Excellent time saver and multi use product

Date PurchasedJan 2015