Ariston FK617XAUS

Ariston FK617XAUS

MPN: FK617XAUS

NamsPerth

Does it's job

We've had this oven for nearly 5 years now and we use it at least one a week. It's definitely does it's job. It comes with different setting like pizza, baking, ect but to be honest we just stick to the fan force. Can't really be bothered looking up what setting is for what temperature and what rack to use.

Everything cooks fine as per the recipe so the temperature must be fairly spot on. I do find the back right corner gets much more heated than the left corner so I generally try and turn my baking dish around just to make sure everything is cooked evenly.

Overall for the price we paid it's definitely has ticked all the boxes

Date PurchasedDec 2012

mimi

mimiepping

Should have gone for another brand

Only bought it coz my oven died it was an AEG. My only complaint was tgat the AEG was tooo hot . Was tossing up to see if i should buy another AEG as it was on special. However decided to buy ariston cos i keep seeing it promoted on master chef. ANYHOW i regret my decision . It doesnt even roast potatoes well. They come out soggy. Only if you roast at low heat for 1 hour it comes out slightly better but still not as good as my westinghouse in my old house. There are also hot spots.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Alex KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing oven at a good price!

Bought this oven instead of the usual Westinghouse however never heard of it, the sales guy really recommended it and boy was he right! Cooks evenly has the different settings for different items, love it!
    Ariston is my go to kitchen appliance now! Italian made and great quality! You will not be disappointed!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Alex, thanks for the wonderful review! We enjoy reading positive experiences like yours. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

pips

pipsSYDNEY

Couldn't be happier!

Even cooking, easy to use and looks wonderful too! Very happy with my Ariston oven, I love the ease of cleaning and the way I can rely on my oven to cook evenly. A quality oven with ALL the functions I need at a reasonable price. Highly recommend this oven!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

karen

karenFrankston

Excellent oven. Even heat. Cooks perfectly

This is the best oven I have used. The heat is evenly distributed throughout the oven space. It heats up quickly and the time shown in recipes is always spot on.
    Mt favorite feature is the cake baking setting which ensures my cupcakes and delicate sponge cakes are cooked perfectly. No hot spots. No burning.
    I'm very pleased with this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

RobynSNSW, 2582

Cooks very nicely

Date PurchasedMay 2017

NEW

NEW

Good appliance for rental

This was in our rental property when we bought it. Probably about 10 years old.
    Was a great appliance until it died. Never had any issues with it and then everything broke at once - heating element and fan. Ariston is a good brand but the parts are very expensive to replace. Would purchase Ariston again for myself but for the rental we decided to go with a product that had parts more readily available and cheaper.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Mags

MagsAU

Fantastic oven!

I did a detailed check on all ovens here on Product Review before selecting to buy. And very pleased I did. This oven rated best overall and I'm extremely happy with it.
    Very easy to use and temperatures are accurate. I've had it now for about 4 months and have given the oven and grill a good workout.
    The racks too are well balanced and pull out quite a long way making it easy to check the cooking and remove food from the oven. Very happy with my purchase!
    Mags.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Anthony F.Ariston

Fantastic to hear that you love your Ariston oven, Mags! Thank you for your very positive review. Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Rochelle67

Rochelle67sydney

Excellent Basic oven

PROS:
    Recently purchased and very happy with it. Has quite a few different functions. Before purchasing we were concerned about the grill, as we are normally have the separate grill, but it works perfectly. Very sleek looking, and easy controls.
    CONS:
    Only down side is that it takes AGES to cool down and for the cooling fan to turn off. It takes well over an hour unless you leave the door open. Smaller inside compared to my last 60cm oven.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Thermostat light did not work

Have had a problem with the thermostat light ever since purchase. The light will occasionally come on but 98% of the time it is not on.
    Called Harvey Norman a few days after purchase and said sending someone. Still no one has turned up -purchased 21/11/2016
    Have called Ariston who also said they would send someone ( about 2 months ago!) and still no one has turned up.
    After sales service is appalling and it appears they do not honor their warranty.
    Not Happy at all.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Anthony F.Ariston

Hi Linda, Sorry you have not heard from our agent. If you could please call us on 1300 762 219, we will follow this up for you urgently.

Reg01

Reg01hobart

believe the reviews

What a brilliant oven! I was hesitant initially as it was the most basic model in the Ariston range, but I really didn't need all the other features and functions of the higher end models. I have had it about 5 weeks and have found it to be far better than I could have expected, fantastic even cooking and the functions it has work perfectly for what you are cooking. cherry on top is the 5 year warranty, no other brand gets close to that! a big thumbs up from me, quiet, cooks evenly and looks good in the kitchen.

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Reg01, thank you for your positive review, its nice to read your happy with your oven.! Happy cooking, Ariston!

Mary

MaryBondi

Love it

I chose the Ariston cooking package recently when upgrading my kitchen.
    I chose the Ariston as it was all available and it was also well priced.
    The sales lady gave me a good wrap on the products, but I was also swayed by its use and promotion on Masterchef. I have absolutely no regrets in buying the Ariston range. It is a great set of units, the oven has plenty of capacity and works a dream. It is also easy to keep clean. The cooktop leaves plenty of space for bit pots and the rangehood is very effective also. I highly recommend it. It feels very encouraging to use!

Perfect!!!!!

After researching ovens extensively it became clear that the Ariston brand was the only oven that rated consistantly well. As I work in a commercial kitchen I have experience with poorly functioning ovens so I wanted to get it right. I purchased this oven seceral months ago and couldn't be happier. It heats quickly, and cooks beautifully. Controls are easy to use and the trays move smoothly. It is also quiet and does not let out heat, so it can be used in hot weather. On top of all this it'a breeze to clean. I highly recommend this product.

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Tez, thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are love to read that you are happy with your new oven. Happy cooking!* Best regards, Ariston.

Msm26

Msm26Sunshine Coast

Really happy with my purchase

Anthony F.Ariston

Hi thank you for taking the time to write a positive review! Always nice to read your happy with your oven! Happy cooking from all the team at Ariston.

Margaret Yates

Margaret Yatesx

Okay but........

Learning to adjust to a smaller oven.

Cooking the meat and vegies for a baked dinner for seven was impossible as not being able to use the top and bottom shelf on fan forced mode resulted in having to use an electric fry pan to complete cooking to have dinner on time.

Audible timer warning not long enough. If one was in another room one would miss the very short timer alarm.

What an addition to my kitchen

We purchased a Ariston package from Harvey Norman - great price and keen on the long warranty. All products look great, the cooktop layout is fantastic (using 4 pots/pans at the same time is a breeze now) and cooks much quicker than my previous gas cooktop. Love all the options on the oven, can't wait to try the pizza mode!! Everything that I have cooked in the oven so far has turned out well, cooks quickly and even.

Beautiful new oven

I have just had my kitchen remodeled after 40 years. I chose Ariston appliances. I cannot express how happy I am with the wonderful oven. I have found it very simple to use, and am now baking up a storm. So happy :)

Anthony F.Ariston

Dear Shirley, thank you for taking the time to review our product.
    We hope you continue to enjoy your oven & cook up a storm!* Kind regards, Ariston Brand.

Elizabeth, Hornsby NSW

Elizabeth, Hornsby NSW

Works like a dream

This oven is a grat product, cooks even and easy to use and regulate, love the pizza function, no more soggie pizza bottoms..thanks Ariston.

Bev

BevMelbourne

So far, so good!

Like the sleek lines and it is easy to use the numerous functions. Plus easy to clean and reaches the required temp quickly. It is also inspiring me to cook more and be adventurous...

Extremely happy customer

We have just built a new kitchen and purchased the ariston package after recommendation from a friend. It's fantastic, oven cooks food evenly and to perfection. Cooktop is so easy to use and clean. If you are looking for a great priced, efficient, modern looking package this is the one!

Eileen C.

Eileen C.asked

we just moved and there is no manuel for the oven what do the symbols on each dial mean

Alex K

The cupcake is bake mode (great for baking) pizza obviously for pizza, the light bulb to keep warm, the four sided symbol is fan forced, the fan forced with squiggle on top is grill, the 2 lines is just normal conventional oven, the squiggle line on its own is normal grill I believe

Hi Eileen,
    If you check out this page on the Ariston website (https://ariston.com.au/inventory/fk617xaus/) you can find the link to the user manual that will show you all the symbols, as well as some more information on the functions.

Grace C.asked

We bought an Ariston oven less than a year ago: * FK898EPXAUS and moisture has gone in between the glass and we are unable to clean it or remove the glass. I have spoken to Ariston at customer care but were no help, and I ended up going into Harvey Norman and spoke to a salesman who showed me an Ariston oven that can remove the glass and clean it in between. Unfortunately our Ariston which is NOT 12 months old can not do that. I would like this issue resolved somehow by an Ariston representative. Disappointing

Nams

Hi sorry I dont have an answer for you but I am experiencing the same issue as well. I would be interested to know what solution Ariston can provide

Grace C.

Hi Nams, hopefully an Ariston representative will reply, as even though it is a cleaning issue it definitely is due to the structure of the oven.

Hi Grace,
    There is not really any way to stop moisture from getting behind the glass. The oven ventilates through the front, and some of that air - which may have food particles - gets into the door and settles.
    You can remove the complete door from the hinge, and then on the bottom of the door there is a bar that supports the glass panes. Remove the bar via the two screws so you can remove the inner glass.

Melody

Melodyasked

What safety features do ariston ovens have?

Hi Melody,
    This appliance has been designed and manufactured in compliance with international safety standards. For specific safety precautions and tips please see page 9 of this oven's manual, available on our website.
    Regards

Get an answer from our members and Ariston representatives

Download manual