Arnott's Plains

Arnott's Plains

Francis W.

Francis W.South East Queensland, QLD

Mini Scotch Finger Brilliant concept

I only like Scotch Fingers during tea and coffee breaks. The recent concept of Mini Scotch Fingers by Arnott’s is a brilliant idea especially when we are diet conscious
and don’t need large pieces. Hope Arnott’s continue with this Mini Scotch Finger production. Great concept. Francis

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Michelle

MichelleMid West, WA

Yuk, What did you do to our Teddy Bears?

You really never learn. If you have something that is a winner why change it. How would Americans know what Aussies like to eat. As soon as I tasted one I thought it tasted odd. Threw the rest out and returned the other pack to the shop. Wont buy these crappy tasting biscuits again. Remember when Chocolate Quick changed their recipe then had to change it back. A lesson to be learned here. Consumers are not idiots

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

scotch finger biscuits

i love the scotch finger biscuits it make my day and i have them with a hot chocolate. they are soft to eat.

Vincent M.

Vincent M.Northern Region, NSW

Arnott Milk coffee biscuits

New milk coffee biscuits , smaller , thinner, taste different ! Why change a winner.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths.

Diane B.

Diane B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful change to Teddy Bear biscuits

Teddy Bear biscuits have always been a family favourite - not anymore! The taste and texture have been destroyed with Arnotts new recipe. They are hard and crumble in clumps, they have no flavour and even the Teddy Bear moulding is messy and indistinct. Time to ditch Arnotts altogether.

Purchased in November 2019.

Rubbish biscuits

Arnotts Teddy Bears, and Scotch fingers have always been favourite biscuits since i was young i am now 70 years old...
I used to give Teddy Bears to my children when they were babies soaked in warm milk, they were the best
Now they are dry tasteless and hard,they don't soak up the tea or milk..
So disappointed, will not be buying them any more.
Why change a recipe that works, because you definitely have changed it to the detriment if your customers...

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles.

Kela R.

Kela R.Perth, WA

From addicted to disappointed

It's very disappointing when companies decide to cut costs by changing a popular recipe that really works, like the Arnotts Scotch Finger, that used to be buttery and smooth and you just could not stop eating them. Now they taste lemony, synthetic and grainy and its a chore to get through finishing one. Its very frustrating thinking that the public won't notice the change. Unfortunately the more popular the product the less forgiving the critic.

Purchased in September 2019.

Olya

OlyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All the biscuits I used to love as a child are different now.

Arnotts biscuits used to be special - as a child I remember after school milk and arrowroot biscuits or milk coffee. Loved butternut snaps and ginger nuts. Later I used to make chocolate ripple log cake. Teddy bear biscuits were crushed to cover Napoleon cake. They used to ‘clink’ when you tapped one against the other. Whenever we bought cheat copycat biscuits, they were never as good as the real deal from Arnott. ....until now - something has changed - arnotts biscuits now taste like the copycat biscuits. At 68 I’m sad that I will never taste the original beautiful biscuits again. The ‘true’ recipes seem to be lost forever.

B. Cook

B. Cook

Congratulations Arnotts...

Sincerest Congratulations to Arnotts you have succeeded in reaching an all time low... Your Butter cookies have changed totally and are now a lightweight coconutty nothing.. They were the last biscuits I purchased from you and only because they were a biscuit base for my Mango Cheesecake recipe... Cheap and nasty...

Purchased in July 2019.

Jill

JillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scotch Fingers

They used to be buttery and yummy now they are dry, tasteless and awful texture. Saladas, milk arrowroot, teddy bears all poor quality now. Will never buy them again. Very disappointing.

Purchased in May 2019.

Rob

RobPB

Milk Coffee Biscuits taste bland

I agree. The recipe has changed, not sure when. The Arnotts milk coffee biscuits are paler, smaller and just plain bland. I hadn’t purchased them for a long time, will not be buying anymore.

Purchased in May 2019.

Christiaan

Christiaan

Arnott's in general is such a bad brand....

These cookies are just not natural and taste way too chemical. I do not understand how they manage to sell Arnotts in almost every store. Coming from Europe, there are so many way better options there from Nestle and other interntional brands. Just like other Australian good monopolies (Brownes milk products are really bad too) they are under par. It's like Australians don't care about their food....I cannot believe that though, I suspect it is just a strongarm tactic of pushing everything else out of the market that is not Arnotts and people are left with no other choice than to buy the rubbish.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

joysit

joysit

Terrible tasting biscuits

Arnotts Teddy Bear Biscuits are the latest plain biscuit to have changed both in taste and texture. They used to have a unique taste and slightly softer texture. Also they look different. They are hard and taste awful. I tried to eat a couple but ended up having to spit it out. I threw them in the bin. I have decided never to buy Arnotts again as have a lot of people I know. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Moz

MozToormina

Milk Arrowroot's now taste bad

Whatever change they have made to milk arrowroot biscuits recipe has made them taste terrible. We will not buy them again.

Ifnotbroken

IfnotbrokenMelbourne

Arnotts Milk Coffee Taste Bad.

Never Again

Never AgainMelbourne

Malt o milks - never again!

Arnotts have changed the recipe. The colour is pale, half the biscuits are broken and they have no malt taste. They are the only sweet biscuit I buy. But no more. I used to buy them although they are rarely on special. I didn’t mind paying full price for them. But no more. I won’t buy them ever again. Arnotts are crazy to think consumers don’t notice the difference. I doubt that arnotts even care. The product is probably a huge hit in China where the market is so much bigger than Australia.

Thommy

ThommyRockhampton

Arnott's biscuits don't taste nice anymore, they have changed the recipes of family favourites such

everyone I talk to agrees, very sad have been eating them for fifty years, now a poor quality product. I and many others have stopped buying them. An Australian family favourite is now off the shopping list of thousands of people. Arnotts have opened the door for the no name brands to take the market share - why can't we maintain the taste and quality of what is produced?????? And the age old saying 'why change something if it isn't broken'

Scotch finger biscuits taste different

These biscuits were our favourite but the last two packets purchased tasted and looked different..they were lighter in colour and tasted stale, although being well within the use buy date. Has Arnotts changed the recipe?

Logs

LogsPerth

Have Arnott's Scotch Fingers changed?

I'm sure Scotch Fingers have changed recently. A packet bought this week had a very lemony flavour and hard texture. I haven't had them for a while so really noticed the difference.

Malt o milk

Arnotts have changed recipe of malt o milk. rang them and hit brick wall. The lady on phone assured me no changes have been made but that is probably what they are trained to say. The new biscuit tastes different is harder and lighter in colour and you cant dip them in milk anymore cause they don't soak up milk. Arnotts obviously have a policy of "deny deny deny" so will have to find new malt biscuits to make a recipe I have made for over 30 years with malt o milk, SAD.