Arnott's Shapes

Arnott's Shapes

1.2 from 1,058 reviews

Arnotts Roast Chicken Shapes - A Triumph, Resume Production Without Delay Please!

Roast Chicken shapes discontinued? You must be joking - a brilliant flavour and the best Arnotts product in years. Please resume production immediately (and get some to New Zealand by urgent courier!) Can I suggest you actually try promoting the flavour when production starts again - I'm guessing most people hadn't even tried them.

Purchased in April 2019.

Illegal Activity

There was a contest for a lifetime supply of this product, but after it was won, the company said "we can't honor this. Though, we WILL send you a $3 check." I'm pretty sure this is illegal

Purchased in July 1990.

savoury shapes

recently bought savoury shapes local supermarket, Whats happened? they seemed under cooked and flavour looked like it had been painted on,, No more for me. Have to look elsewhere i guess.

Purchased in May 2019 for $2.50.

ARNOTTS ROAST CHICKEN SHAPES.

IS THIS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF ARNOTTS NOT UNDERSTANDING THEIR CUSTOMERS?

I am (was) hooked on Arnotts ROAST CHICKEN SHAPES but yet again it appears that they are playing around with their range of products and have stopped producing that particular Shapes.

Is this another example of what happened a while ago and will they eventually have to backtrack? I sincerely hope so !!

Purchased in April 2019.

Roast Chicken

I have been eating shapes for years with the barbecue being my favourite and then the Roast Chicken was introduced which gave me two great flavours to indulge in. Why have the Roast Chicken flavoured biscuits been removed from the shelves. Very disappointing decision and on par with the decision to changed the flavour of original barbecue some time ago. Your Company did see the error of the decision with that one.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2.00.

Original BBQ shapes were a different biscuit and flavouring. now chemical taste The new owners must be cost cutting

After trying both original and new recipes of BBQ shapes fro the new owners of Arnott's biscuits I can confirm I'm not buying anymore.
There something odd about the flavour. A chemical flavour from lower grade ingredients. Cheap lard or transfat or other. Bad taste in my mouth. Once craved for now looking at other snack food. To put this in perspective a box lasted about a week. Nice with a beer.
This has to be a cost down exercise and I'm not buying it!!!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Make Roast Chicken Flavour Available

We discovered the Roast Chicken flavour recently bow they have not been replaced when stocks have ran out none of the retailers carry them why they were my go to snack or is there something you are not telling us, your making some poor business decisions in that boardroom, or distribution network.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Please Don't Discontinue My New Favourite Shapes

I've loved Shapes since the 60's when I was a kid - BBQ ones back then, at parties. For years I've enjoyed Cheese, Bacon and my real favourite - SAVOURY. Now I absolutely LOVE the flavour and shape of the cheese and vegemite shapes out this year. I do love the little snack packs - saves me eating a whole box in a sitting! The boxes are for when I have guests. Recently I had 3 guests and got them to sample - one doesn't like vegemite, but the other 2 were pleasantly surprised and loved the new Shapes too. Everyone I know who tries them loves them.

Purchased in January 2019.

Disgusting!! What a waste of money!!!

It’s a pity you can’t offer a minus 5 star review. What was a tasty snack has now become a tasteless piece of cardboard. Like the crap Sydney water which Arnotts now use the lack of crispiness, lack of actual flavour, reduction of packet size with mammoth price increases make this nothing more than a pile of crap! Was a massive fan however no longer! Absolute disgrace Arnotts!

Purchased in March 2019.

Pizza shapes have no flavour

The tagline is “Flavour you can see”. Just opened a box, no, you can’t see the flavour. Or taste it.
Sadly the biscuit texture has also changed in the past 2 months.
The changes they’ve made will help with my waist line as it means I won’t be buying or eating them again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Best taste

These are the best tasting things since sliced bread. Have eaten them since I was a child and the flavor is still so delicious. I highly recommend arnotts biscuits also.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $1.50.

Bring back Roast Chicken shapes

I have recently notice that they aren’t stocking any of the roast chicken shapes at any of the local supermarkets
Please bring back the roast chicken shapes, they are the best ones

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

i want the new cheese and bacon flavour back not the original

original cheese and bacon shapes were my favourite then you changed the flavour to the new style i committed and got used to it as they had a lot more flavour they easily and quickly became my favourite shapes out of all the original and new flavours and now you have taken it away so im left with the flavourless old cheese and bacon and if i just wanted a cracker with no flavour i would buy jats

Purchased in November 2018.

Make Tasmania shapes

On the packaging why did you place a yellow full Aus ‘map’ w Tasmania, then overlaid w Shapes and Vegemite and the biscuit image? It seems a good thing to do next would be to produce a ‘Shape’ in the same size as other Shapes in the image of Tasmania? Would be good to get feedback.

I’m impressed with new flavours

I haven’t liked new flavours in the past - BBQ should always be original and never messed with again. But love cheese n vegemite and super love roast chicken - they have heaps more flavour than ch crimpy and they don’t funk up in your mouth because they’re crunchiervthan crimpys. YUM YUM

Arnott's Vegemite & Cheese Shapes - Meh .....

Dont waste your time folks. they are just passably OK. Maybe if I hadn't already discovered Abe's Vegemite Bagel Chips this review would be different, but Abe's is crunchier and more vegemite-y. I wish I didn't have to admit that the Kiwis have done it better, but there you go, cant deny a fact.

Vegimite & cheese overdose

A little too salty ,need more vegimite an cheese but nice try Arnotts . Worked well with smoked gouda and chilli mmmmmmmmmmm

Found a hair in my box

Found a long blonde hair in my box of original pizza shapes.. which then ended up in my mouth :( shapes are good but ew..

Terrible

My wife is a vegamite lover made her self sick on Smith’s vegamite chips would eat it straight out of the jar on a spoon
She took one bite of the new vegamite shapes ran to the sink a ditched it
Where’s the vegamite and tastes like cheap powdered parmisan

What a rip off

The packet says “ original pizza shapes “. They are nothing like the original. I haven't bought them for years since they changed the recipe. I thought they had changed back to the old recipe, as the box says. What a rip off. I won’t be buying these again, ever

Hi just wandering if you would be able to help me, I’m doing an assignment on your Vegemite shapes & one off the questions is How much does it cost Arnotts to make Shapes. Iv tried to goggle it & had no luck It would be very much appreciated if your able to help, my assignment is Due tomorrow. Kind regards Ricardo
Hi Ricardo, I think only Arnotts could tell you how much they cost to make, but they charge between $2 and $3 at Woolworths, when you can get them. Good luck with your assignment

What happened to the salt and vinegar sensations with poppy seed? They were the best shapes full of flavour and different!

Arnotts are calling the savoury shapes "original". If they are original then where are the pieces of sea salt on the top like they used to have? Anyone remember that?
I used to love the savoury shapes when I was a kid, and continued to buy them, now they are BLAND! TASTLESS! HORRIBLE!!!!

Similar listings