Arnott's Shapes

Arnott's Shapes

1.2 from 1,063 reviews

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Growing up with BBQ Shapes

When I was a kid there was a lot more flavour on bbq shapes. I still buy them hoping they'll have a lot of flavour. I think every 1 out of 20 boxes has a little bit more but nowhere near as much as when I was a kid. Please please please add more flavour.

not happy jannn

not happy jannnSydney Surrounds, NSW

the only good flavors are the 'originals' and even then.....

They managed to completely mess up by making this 'new and improved' range and even though they bought most of the old flavours back my favourite one (nacho cheese) was never bought back and it seems even the 'original' recipe ones have changed because they have less flavour and as everyone knows fully well they used to have a bunch of flavour in the bottom of the packets but not any more

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

Tastes like cardboard

Seriously What's happened to pizza shapes,,,literally tastes like cardboard doesnt taste a bit like the original

Why would muck around with an original recipe I just don't understand

Bring back the orginal flavour

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $1.50.

Luke Holdcroft

Luke Holdcroft

More like soggy gross pizza

The box says original flavor but pizza shapes now taste nothing like what they used to. They used to be crunchy now they are soft. The taste is all wrong

Purchased in July 2019 for $4.50.

Ay browningGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I had a prepper stash of the old barbecue shapes!!!

The barbecue shapes we just opened are lacking flavouring and are barely crisp and crunchy....insipid and sad to the taste buds. Won't be rushing to buy them again, even when they are (unsurprisingly) discounted and super cheap at the store. Too disappointing to say any more.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.00.

Ruth

RuthNZ

Agree with Howard, bring back Roast Chicken!

I loved the Roast Chicken flavour - amazing - best snack cracker out there, but can't find anywhere anymore. Such a shame, I have now moved to a diff brand entirely (Snax Crunchies) because the other Arnotts Shapes are disappointing after Roast Chicken. Crimpy is good though - best of the remaining bunch of flavours.

The best

These are the best fooooooooooood in the entire galaxy.
Yummy in my tummy.
Id recumbent to any of you Japanese females between the age of 12 and 28 looking for a good time
;)

Purchased in March 2002 at Coles for $4.50.

PussyDestroyer
PussyDestroyer

Im a Japanese female between the ages of 12 and 28, and I love shapes especially cheese and bacon

Arnotts Roast Chicken Shapes - A Triumph, Resume Production Without Delay Please!

Roast Chicken shapes discontinued? You must be joking - a brilliant flavour and the best Arnotts product in years. Please resume production immediately (and get some to New Zealand by urgent courier!) Can I suggest you actually try promoting the flavour when production starts again - I'm guessing most people hadn't even tried them.

Howard M.
Howard M.

Those in Auckland will be pleased to know that as of today (2.7.19) they still have stocks of Roast Chicken Shapes at Pak 'N Save, Sylvia Park!

Illegal Activity

There was a contest for a lifetime supply of this product, but after it was won, the company said "we can't honor this. Though, we WILL send you a $3 check." I'm pretty sure this is illegal

Purchased in July 1990.

savoury shapes

recently bought savoury shapes local supermarket, Whats happened? they seemed under cooked and flavour looked like it had been painted on,, No more for me. Have to look elsewhere i guess.

Purchased in May 2019 for $2.50.

ARNOTTS ROAST CHICKEN SHAPES.

IS THIS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF ARNOTTS NOT UNDERSTANDING THEIR CUSTOMERS?

I am (was) hooked on Arnotts ROAST CHICKEN SHAPES but yet again it appears that they are playing around with their range of products and have stopped producing that particular Shapes.

Is this another example of what happened a while ago and will they eventually have to backtrack? I sincerely hope so !!

John R

John RIllawarra, NSW

Roast Chicken

I have been eating shapes for years with the barbecue being my favourite and then the Roast Chicken was introduced which gave me two great flavours to indulge in. Why have the Roast Chicken flavoured biscuits been removed from the shelves. Very disappointing decision and on par with the decision to changed the flavour of original barbecue some time ago. Your Company did see the error of the decision with that one.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2.00.

Perwood

PerwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Original BBQ shapes were a different biscuit and flavouring. now chemical taste The new owners must be cost cutting

After trying both original and new recipes of BBQ shapes fro the new owners of Arnott's biscuits I can confirm I'm not buying anymore.
There something odd about the flavour. A chemical flavour from lower grade ingredients. Cheap lard or transfat or other. Bad taste in my mouth. Once craved for now looking at other snack food. To put this in perspective a box lasted about a week. Nice with a beer.
This has to be a cost down exercise and I'm not buying it!!!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Long time customer

Long time customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Make Roast Chicken Flavour Available

We discovered the Roast Chicken flavour recently bow they have not been replaced when stocks have ran out none of the retailers carry them why they were my go to snack or is there something you are not telling us, your making some poor business decisions in that boardroom, or distribution network.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Bev Wilkinson

Bev WilkinsonVictoria

Please Don't Discontinue My New Favourite Shapes

I've loved Shapes since the 60's when I was a kid - BBQ ones back then, at parties. For years I've enjoyed Cheese, Bacon and my real favourite - SAVOURY. Now I absolutely LOVE the flavour and shape of the cheese and vegemite shapes out this year. I do love the little snack packs - saves me eating a whole box in a sitting! The boxes are for when I have guests. Recently I had 3 guests and got them to sample - one doesn't like vegemite, but the other 2 were pleasantly surprised and loved the new Shapes too. Everyone I know who tries them loves them.

Purchased in January 2019.

Toss the shapes out

Toss the shapes outGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting!! What a waste of money!!!

It’s a pity you can’t offer a minus 5 star review. What was a tasty snack has now become a tasteless piece of cardboard. Like the crap Sydney water which Arnotts now use the lack of crispiness, lack of actual flavour, reduction of packet size with mammoth price increases make this nothing more than a pile of crap! Was a massive fan however no longer! Absolute disgrace Arnotts!

Purchased in March 2019.

Carolyn

CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pizza shapes have no flavour

The tagline is “Flavour you can see”. Just opened a box, no, you can’t see the flavour. Or taste it.
Sadly the biscuit texture has also changed in the past 2 months.
The changes they’ve made will help with my waist line as it means I won’t be buying or eating them again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.50.

Ashlee

AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best taste

These are the best tasting things since sliced bread. Have eaten them since I was a child and the flavor is still so delicious. I highly recommend arnotts biscuits also.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $1.50.

Bring back Roast Chicken shapes

I have recently notice that they aren’t stocking any of the roast chicken shapes at any of the local supermarkets
Please bring back the roast chicken shapes, they are the best ones

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

harley l

harley lHolt 2615, ACT

i want the new cheese and bacon flavour back not the original

original cheese and bacon shapes were my favourite then you changed the flavour to the new style i committed and got used to it as they had a lot more flavour they easily and quickly became my favourite shapes out of all the original and new flavours and now you have taken it away so im left with the flavourless old cheese and bacon and if i just wanted a cracker with no flavour i would buy jats

Purchased in November 2018.