Artisse Organic Aribar

Artisse Organic Aribar

My son loves these treats

My son loves these. We used to get Vanilla, but now he prefers the Chocolate. They are pricey (over $1 a bar), but they are easy to get from both Coles and Woolworth's and they are organic. I wish they didn't have so much sugar in them, but they are still better than the other crap available for kids these days :)
Organic, delicious, healthy
Very pricey and contains sugar

I usually buy these when I have to keep the kids happy at the grocery store, they love the chocolate in them and I like that the ingredients are good quality. We have only had the chocolate ones as woolies in our area doesn't stock any other flavours so I can't comment on them, but the chocolate one is really nice, not too sweet but still a treat. Definitely something I recommend despite the slightly steeper price of other bars.
Love that this company uses the best ingredients available and nothing unnatural. Great tasting.
They ae quite expensive for a box of these.

These are available at www.inspiredwellbeing.com.au along with the other Artisse products which include spices, rubs and rice crackers. Hampden Trading which market Artisse also produce and market Freelicious and Little Bellies. All are online at Inspired Wellbeing.