5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Induction Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A Surprise Packet

I took a risk with this cooktop, not having heard the brand name, I did a search of Italy to find out more.
Instead all I got was a history lesson on the guy that's name is on the brand .
I found out that Artusi make Cooktops made in Italy and made in China .

This one is made in China.

However the 5 year warranty and the price sucked me in.

Now I ordered the 700mm assured that it would fit where my old 600mm came out of .
When it arrived I put a tape on the base and found it was 5mm to large in width ,the length was okay as I had cut this oversized in the beginning .
This meant I had to cut through my granite benchtop, and the timber underneath, which also meant I had to purchase a small diameter hand drop saw to cut through.
After a coupe of hours I got it to fit.
I then had to remove the power point from my old setup and hardwire this using a junction box , pretty simple ,but if you are not handy or confident get an electrician to do it for you .
Once hooked up I tried it out.
The touch controls are easy to use and present a lovely modern interface .
It heats up in a reasonable time and for my taste the dual element hotplate at the back should be at the front because this is the one you will use the most .
My opinion is, that so far, it has operated flawlessly , looks more expensive than it is , and is modern and would appeal to most people .
The one thing to be careful of is when cleaning, the lock button activates once you wipe over it.
No problem though, just hold the lock button down on a long press and it unlocks.
When finished cooking there is no need to wind down the heat settings , you just switch the cooktop off .
You then get a flashing "H" on the cooktop adjacent to the control for the hotplate you were using .
So far, so good, I can't really complain, it does the job, looks great, doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that 5 year warranty is the deal sealer.