Scholtes TIP 744 DOL / TIP 844 DOL

TIP 744 DOL, TIP 844 DOL (See All)
See the Best Induction Cooktops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Scholtès? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    Julie Hammond
    Julie HammondAU

A joy to cook with

The ease of use and the instant rapid heat is fantastic, love the booster function. Best of all it is a dream to clean.

Kim GoldingKingsholme

Oven, cooktop, wine fridge Sholtes

I purchased these on the recommendation of the sales person. So far they have all failed miserably. The cook top has just burnt my kitchen down. Before that, the Oven exploded when the cleaning option was used. The wine fridge had to have the fan replaced as it rattled so much sounded like a train.

Anthony F.ScholtèsSend a private message

Hi Kim, was this reported to our team? Its a very unusual situation, please contact us on 1300 762 219, this needs to be investigated and we need to conduct a thorough investigation.

Thank you, Arisit Team.

Kim Golding

Hi I just received this answer, called the number and there is no one there to deal with the comment !

Anthony F.ScholtèsSend a private message

HI Kim, our offices are open Monday to Friday 9-5 please contact us during these hours. Thank you, Arisit Team.

So quick!

I have been using my coocktop now for 4 weeks and it is unbelievable! I have been cooking with induction in the past, but these new one beats everything" it is unbelievable fast and as soon as you turn it down, ite realy turns down straight away. Very easy to cook with. I am a very happy cook!
    Easyness and quick
    Nothing

Sofia Pottie
    Sofia PottiePINE GROVE VIC 3573

Ideal and Convenient!

I bought 4 days ago and I fell in love to it. Because of this, I and my family get rid of having dinner outside because cooking on this makes me feel like a pro chef. There are 16 levels which to tell you that is really something to consider. I am happy with the booster function. In totally, this is really something to recommend, it is convenient, easy to use and safe,
    convenient, safe and easy to use
    none

Induction Cooktops

Find out how Scholtes TIP 744 DOL / TIP 844 DOL compares to other Induction Cooktops

Jess
    Jessperth

AMAZING COOKTOP

Love the booster function. There are many levels which I haven't get used to yet as it takes time for me to understand them. Press medium and it jumps up to 8, and press and hold the max button it turns up to 16.
    I am loving this new appliance so far.

resourceful.mum
    resourceful.mumChristchurch

Worth every Penny.

This is our first Scholtes Induction hob, and we are really thrilled with it.
    There are 16 different levels to choose from. We can also go straight to medium or straight to high by the touch of one button. This is far easier than standing there and pressing the screen 9 times to get the right temperature like we did with the last one.
    It has a stainless steel frame on the left and the right to protect it and it looks really nice. far nicer than a few friends ones where it's just glass and it doesn't look finished.
    It looks really nice in our Black Galaxy Granite benchtop.
    Very happy.
    inexpensive, looks good, easy to use, great controll
    Only available at specialist stores made it hard to shop around for a bargin.

Marco47
    Marco47Chch

Fast fast fast fast......

Bought last week and very happy with the result. That's fast!!!! Love the booster function. There are 16 levels which I haven't get used to yet as it takes time for me to understand them. Press medium and it jumps up to 8, and press and hold the max button it turns up to 16. I hope it will last long as I am paying for a quality brand.
    Looks good, heat up fast, saves time/energy, the touch buttons are sensitive

Kim Golding

It's great if it doesn't set on fire like mine did.

Anthony F.ScholtèsSend a private message

Hi Kim, we would be ahppy if you emailed our team all the details regarding this. If the fault was somehow ours we would have conducted a thorough investigation. Can you please email us at arisit@arisit.com, thank you Arisit team.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
    The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
    the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Subha
    Subhaasked
    TIP 744 DOL / TIP 844 DOL

My scholtes cooktop is making a beeping sound since the past 24hrs. I can't switch it on. There are no pans put on it and there are no spills. I don't know how to stop the alarm and how to switch the cooktop on again?

Anthony F.ScholtèsSend a private message

Dear Subhar, thank you for your question, please call our team on 1300762219 so our technical team can asisit you here, thank you Scholtes brand

Sandra Miller
    Sandra Millerasked
    TIP 744 DOL

Who will repair my Scholtes cooktop if it breaks and are the parts more expensive than other brands?

John Devitt
    John Devittasked
    TIP 744 DOL / TIP 844 DOL

We have two electric scholtes cook tops they are aproximately 19years old, they both have the combination of infrared & heating elements, they have been fantastic, albeit one of the infrared elements has just ceased working, do scholtes have a spare parts division to replace this element ? I don't know the models.

Compare both Scholtes TIP 744 DOL / TIP 844 DOL