3.1

3.8
2.8
Wi-Fi
3.0
Brand Manager for Asiana Airlines? Claim your listing.

Aiden N.
Aiden N.Sydney, NSW3 posts

A lot of delayed and cancelled flights with Air Asiana

Incheon airport is good. Been here many times but Air Asiana has so many delays and cancellations, be mindful. I missed by connecting flight (also Asiana) the first flight from Sydney was delayed. I got a $11 voucher.. lol. I ended up missing christmas with my family.
Never again will I fly Asiana. Show details
Wi-Fi
Anubhav M.
Anubhav M.

Cheats

Wife and I in business and kids in economy aged 11 and 13. They made us upgrade the kids to adult tickets. Then pay $500 per way unaccompanied fee. More for the teenager which makes no sense. Didn't take the kids until the gate and didn't let them come into the lounge. Show details
Alex Australia
Alex AustraliaSydney, NSW3 posts

Great experience

I took a plane from Australia to France with a transit in Seoul which went very smoothly.

I found the team very friendly and professional. I also had to phone them and found they were quite receptive and easy to get in touch with.

The only down side in the first plane was the screen, old and you couldt barely see. But in the second one, the longest, the screen was top-notch and even got some consistent wifi.

The food was also tasty. Thanks for this great experience Asiana Airlines. Show details

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Flight service is good but office services is gone

Asiana customers service Sydney office is terribly bad..only replying is they have closed due to COVID..but airline service is good. Show details
D.H. Kingshott
D.H. Kingshott Sydney, NSW4 posts

First time with this airline

My wife and I traveled Business class with this airline, it was a first for us and all we can say is if all airlines had the service, the five star food, the wonderful attention by staff then the cost would be worth it, we traveled on others to get to our destination and they were never up to the standard received by this airline. Thank you Asiana we will fly you again. Regards D. Kingshott Show details
Kym H.
Kym H.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Frustrating delays, terrible food, awful entertainment

Booked a couple of flights with them on my recent trip and definitely won't be using them again. Show details
Wilson
WilsonSydney, NSW4 posts

Good experience in general. Nothing too good nothing too bad

I booked a round trip from Sydney to Seoul from Expedia, business class return. Asiana provided the cheapest price on this route.

Asiana shares lounge with NZ airline at Sydney airport, check in process was very nice. No queue no waiting time.

During the flight, airplane was quite new A380, suggest to book the seat near side instead of middle as no enough storage area in the middle seat.

Service was nice, food was good.
But the entrainment system not too impressive as limited Movies for selection.

In general, it was a good experience. Good value for its price. Show details

Sarla
SarlaSydney

No after sale service, none what so ever

Hi

I would never fly Asiana airline again as they don't have any after service. I had an accident in Canada and upgraded my flight, the insurance company wants detail that I did not have and only Asiana airline can provide and I have contacted them, emailed them in Australia and America but nobody has contacted me or tried to help me. My husband went to Seattle Airport and asked for the info and they said to ring customer service, gave him telephone contact that are not even valid. I am $10 K out of pocket after a serious accident and I could not go back to work. I had travel insurance but unless I provide the extra information, they can not process the claim. I would like some one to help me please on email

Tony

pwo128Perth, WA130 posts

Noeleter
NoeleterBrisbane43 posts

Good Service

Check in staff at Seoul wre very good, professional an courteous unlike Australian airport staff in general. Cabin service was reasonable. Leg room is far too small for a tall person on a long hall flight. Their safety standards did concern me a little. Probably need more multilingual staff eg Emirates.
GCheck in service in Korea