Asko D5536FI

MPN: 35903227

3.3

Roger S.

Roger S.Sydney, NSW

Worst dishwasher's ever. Do not purchase!

I've had two ASKO dishwasher's the first one leaked out everywhere onto the kitchen floor and short circuited the machine rendering it useless and irreparable. I swore I wold never buy another ASKO again...well we bought a house with another ASKO and I thought oh no...not again...after one year that one broke down...a problem with circuit board...thanks again ASKO..you may have been built with Swedish technology and know how and 50 years experience but hey...how about going back to the drawing board with this one or simply don't make any more models and do us a favour!

Miri

Mirivic

Love it overall

It does a great job cleaning, but sometimes the soap doesnt dissolve and I need to send it on a double run. I love the integrated element, and its really not noisy which is great in a happening kitchen. I would definitely recommend it as a good integrated dishwasher option.. just beware of the issues with tabs dissolving. liquid soap would not have this issue i presume.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Lou C

Lou CNewcastle

So quiet you barely notice it

We chose this model because it had the stainless steel insides and because it was able to be integrated with our kitchen cupboards. We're so glad that we did! This dishwasher is very quiet, you barely even notice that it's running. It does a very good job of getting all the dishes clean and the steamer does well at getting things dried. Would definitely recommend it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Asko D5536FI compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Tom

Tomasked

Our Asko dishwasher while not in use has a strong smell like bad food or rubber seals. When we open it to load we get slammed with odor. We rinse our dishes well before loading. Has anybody experienced this?
    Tom

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives