Domain DW45

Domain DW45

It is good enough for me

It cleans well. I have a small kitchen and it takes the place of one floor cupboard. It is reasonably quiet. Still have to turn the tv up but you can set the timer and avoid that issue. I think it is awesome. Very pleased. It has different cycle options but I just use normal one. Tried with various detergent brands. All have worked. I think the smaller size is good because you don't have to wait days to fill it before washing.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Rick t

Rick tMelbourne

Works great %95 percent of the time

The is a great item no doubt about it, we tweely have issues with the plates not being washed properly although the trays aren’t tall enough to fit out large dinner plates only side plates. About once a fortnight we will go to empty the dishwasher and the soup tray hasn’t release and we have to re wash which is a waste or water, time and electricity!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

RogerMelbourne

Great Compact Dishwasher

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Domain DW45 compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

End light below the wine glass symbol is flashing and beeping when turned on. You can hear it filling with water then the error happens and machine stops. What is happening?

April J.

April J.asked

How do i move the upper basket up? The rail has a clip at the end how do i remove it please?

Roger

We've moved from that house but from memory you push the front of the clip to the side and it pivots.
    Hope that helps.

Dot

Dotasked

Can I use dishwasher cleaner in my domain slimline dishwasher?

Roger

We've moved from the house we installed it in but while we were there we used a number of brands of dishwasher tablets with no problems. Did the usual cleaning out of the filters and had no problems in the year or so we had it. Never tried one of those dishwasher cleaners but see no reason why it would not work the same as in any other dishwasher. The only difference between the slimline dishwasher and larger ones is the width.
    One thing I do with any dishwasher we've had is to occasionally check the spray arm holes to make sure none of them are blocked.