Bosch Serie 6 Built-in Dishwashers

Bosch Serie 6 Built-in Dishwashers

SMI66MS01A, SMP66MX01A, SMP66MX02A, SMU66MS01A, SMU66MS02A and 2 more

Great Dishwasher - Tiny Size

We had a very small space in our kitchen and this was the best slimline dishwasher we found in terms of value for money. I didn’t like the cutlery drawer at first but now think it leaves cutlery much cleaner and creates more space. It’s very silent and does a great job cleaning dishes that are really dirty! Let’s hope the performance continues over time!

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,024.00.

Noise Level
Hi DelMac,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SPU68M05AU, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the cutlery drawer and finding the appliance so silent. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great example of a dishwasher as they should be - well designed and quiet

We sold our Miele with our previous house and had the misfortune of having a Fisher & Paykel in the house we purchased. Thank goodness I had the oppurtunity to dispose of that and get a replacement. This time we opted for Bosch which was very similar design to the previous Miele but a better price point. Certainly living up to expectation....love the cutlery rack (note a cutlery basket also provided but that lives unused in the cupboard) and ability to adjust rack height and layout. Exceptional easy access to filters and also features 'machine clean' mode. Wine glass basket provided as standard (again lives in the cupboard as our glasses are not machine was suitable). Overall fantastic machine - easy to use, great layout/design, exceptionally quiet while in use and also VERY WATER EFFICIENT. Important when you are on tank water....added bonus of ability to assess wash requirement during wash cycle. Recommended.

Purchased in June 2018 for $1,699.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Hi T1NT1N,  We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMU66MS02A Dishwasher , we're glad to hear that you love the cutlery drawer and finding the filters easy to access. Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Excellent dishwasher, perfect for the job!

Perfect Quality Bosch dishwasher! Flexible and useful programs. We use recommended finish tablets and rinse aid along with regular dishwasher cleaner. Very quiet machine with red light on the floor indicating when it’s operating. I use to rinse most dishes thoroughly, however it wastes so much water and this dishwasher is designed to clean all dirty dishes thoroughly. We scrape most big food scrapes off before placing in the dishwasher. Thoroughly recommend cleaning filter located at the bottom of the dishwasher after every wash as per instructions. If you live in a hard water area definitely recommend using a water softener that does not contain salt. Google “limetron” for a brilliant non salt based water softener.
Enjoy clean dishes!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Dan, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMV66MX01A Dishwasher. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Excellent dishwasher

Very happy with the performance of this dishwasher and being fully integrated it’s nice and discreet in our kitchen. We have had a Bosch dishwasher previously so didn’t hesitate to purchase again. Some of the additional features I really like with this model are the top utensil tray and that it projects a red light onto the floor so you know when it’s in use. We rinse dishes before putting them in and they have always come out clean.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Loretta, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMV66MX01A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Excellent Dishwasher.

Bought his as we had a Bosch unit that lasted 15 years previously. Very quiet and cleans the dishes perfectly. Love all the features, especially the adjustable middle drawer position and the movable cutlery holder. Great build quality. The most amazing thing was it cleaned a pyrex glass baking pan that looked new when the cycle had finished! Years of hand washing couldn't get it that clan.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Dave, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMU66MS02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Quiet and effective

We renovated our kitchen and replaced all appliances with BOSCH. This is my first integrated dishwasher, it looks great being hidden away and was easy to adjust to having the controls on the top/panel. This is a very quiet dishwasher compared to my last (Westinghouse) and we have had no issues with it cleaning effectively.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Mrssmithy, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMV66MX01A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that the appliance is serving you well so far. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

A perfect slimline dishwasher

We had a very small space to work with, so when we found this dishwasher we were delighted that it fit.
We were surprised by how many dishes it could fit for such a small machine. It's ideal for two people.
The machine does a great job and is much quieter than expected, too.
We really like the feature of being able to set it to go off on a timer.
We bought ours from Powerland.com.au. The price was great and the delivery was super-fast.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Katherine K, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SPU68M05AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great Thus Far

We have had a Meile DW for about 8years now and it has died(well short of 20years suggested).
It was a reasonable DW appart from three service calls early in its life but for $2k I expected more....which leads me to the Bosch. On special and $200 cash back from Bosch made it an appealing venture at about $900.
The little Fräulein has been in our employ for only a couple of weeks so cant attest to her longevity, but happy with perfomance thus far.
Dishes cleaned well(a good trait for a dishwasher),quiet and dries well as long as door is popped open after the wash cycle is finished. If this isnt done there is quite a lot of moisture and wet dishes.
I believe some DW doors pop open automatically after the cycle is complete( a good feature but not on this Bosch).
The extra slide out cutlery tray is waaaay better than a basket(although it has a basket too) as room is not wasted where bigger items can be stacked.
Have a few friends that have Bosch DW(german made models) and are very happy so thought we will give it a shot.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Gdady, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMU66MS01A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

After 11 months, performance nose-dived

I chose this dishwasher partly because, at the time, it was at the top of Choice magazine's compact dishwashers recommended list (that has since changed). I also really liked the cutlery drawer (as opposed to a basket). It worked well for the first 11 months or so. It was very expensive, for me anyway ($1100, April 2015, Harvey Norman, plus about $170 for handyman to install it) and I'm now kicking myself for not having bought the extended warranty. After about 11 months I started noticing food still on the dishes and the cutlery coming out looking grimy. I rang the local approved service agents, who came out, checked that there were no blockages etc (which there weren't) and they told me it wasn't washing properly because I was stacking it wrong, and also that my cutlery was too cheap. After that I started stacking it exactly according to their instructions but it still didn't wash things properly (as it had for the first 11 months or so). I had the service agents out again and they told me it was still my fault and I had to pay them $160 for their visit, which didn't change anything. And now I'm stuck with a dishwasher (now running it on two cycles per load: pre-rinse and the hottest one, 'Pots & Pans', which I hate doing as I'm on tank water) that still doesn't wash properly. I'm very disappointed as I had always thought "Bosch" meant quality & reliability. This was my first time buying a kitchen appliance over $1000.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Excellent slimline Dishwasher

Have just replaced this 45cm slimline Built-in Dishwasher with the same brand, newer model. This dishwasher though small is mighty powerful. Has a good selection of washing programs. I love the cutlery drawer, better than hVing a basket. Cleaning and drying is excellent. This dishwasher is quieter than previous model and has certainly lived up to my expectations.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hi ESH, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SPU68M05AU Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Hi Bosch, Q1 - We currently have a Bosch SMU68M05AU. Which current model supersedes the Bosch SMU68M05AU or is most like the Bosch SMU68M05AU ? Q2 - Can't find the "Add to Product" comparison feature on your website? Regards Bob

What is the difference between a Bosch SMU66MS01A and a Bosch SMU66MS02A ? Does the Bosch SMU66MS02A supersede the Bosch SMU66MS01A. Regards Bob
Hi BobM,  Thanks for the question regarding our Bosch dishwashers. The main difference between the two models is the different programmes they offer. The SMU66MS02A offers Economy, Glass, Quick wash, whilst SMU66MS01A offers Auto 45-65°C, Auto 65-75°C, Economy, Quick wash, Super.If you would like to compare the two models side by side, you can do this using our comparison feature found on our website. Once online you can view our range of models by simply ticking the box 'Add to Product Compare'(found underneath the pricing of each model). From there you can choose to compare the features of up to 4 products at a time. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

it for $1099 after cashback till mid April at good guys

Serie 6 SMU66MS01ASerie 6 SMU66MS02ASerie 6 SMV66MX01ASerie 6 SPU68M05AUSerie 6 SMI66MS01ASerie 6 SMP66MX01ASerie 6 SMP66MX02A
Price (RRP) $1,549$1,699$1,699$1,399$1,699$1,699$1,599
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Self CleaningChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)4 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption12 L/wash12 L/wash12 L/wash10.9 L/wash12 L/wash12 L/wash12 L/wash
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)3.5 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Energy Consumption235 kWh per year235 kWh per year235 kWh per year205 kWh per year235 kWh per year235 kWh per year235 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontTopFrontFrontTop
Maximum Noise Level44 db44 db44 db46 db44 db44 db
Number of Programs6666666
Number of Place Settings 15151511151515
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 875 x 598 x 573 mm875 x 598 x 573 mm815 x 598 x 550 mm815 x 448 x 573 mm815 x 598 x 573 mm815-875 x 598 x 573 mm815-875 x 598 x 573 mm
Height Adjustment 60 mm60 mm60 mm60 mm60 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)