Impressed so far
This is the first oven I have ever purposely selected.
It has all the features I wanted and looked the simplest to operate.
I love the telescopic shelves already, it's very quiet, spacious inside and the soft close door is a nice touch.
Good lighting inside.
I wanted an oven that could be set at a low temperature to prove bread dough.
And fingerprint proof, stainless finish.
Still early days to write more detail about performance.
- OP8687S (Stainless Steel)
- Verified purchase
After the oven that came with our house finally died we decided to look at a quality replacement. After looking at many different brands we settled on the ASKO. A range of different functions and Pyro mode for cleaning meant it was a massive jump over our old oven.
So far we have loved the way the oven cooks food evenly throughout the oven. An example is cooking cupcakes, we used to have to do one tray at a time, now we can fill the oven and they all cook evenly.
The pyro cleaning function is good, though if the trays are left in doesn't quite get as clean as it states.
Overall very happy.
Have just installed this oven and couldn't be happier. Easy to operate and has cooked everything to perfection so far. Have not tried pyrolytic function yet but will update when I have. Was concerned about lack of reviews at first but so happy to have found this oven. Love, love,love.
- Asko - OP8687A - 60cm Craft Pyrolytic Oven - Anthracite
- Asko - OP8687S - 60cm Craft Pyrolytic Oven - Stainless Steel
- 60cm Pyrolytic Oven - Stainless Steel
- ASKO OP8687S 60cm Pyrolytic Built-In Oven
- ASKO OP8687A 60cm Pyrolytic Built-In Oven
- 60cm Pyrolytic Oven - Anthracite
- ASKO OP8687B 60cm Pyrolytic Built-In Oven
- Asko - OP8687B - 60cm Craft Pyrolytic Oven - Black steel
- 60cm Pyrolytic Oven - Black Steel
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.