3.4

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
4.3
Ease of Application
Smell
4.5
Brand Manager for Aspect Extreme C20? Claim your listing.

AB1
AB1Sydney, NSW4 posts

Packaging is terrible

Love this serum, however I’ve had 2 bottles now that I’ve had to return as it doesn’t dispense. The first bottle the pump wasn’t working and then the same with the second one. For an expensive product I would have expected better quality packaging. Also the silver coating wears off and you end up with it on your face mixed in with the cream. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Lisa
Lisa5 posts

Love this serum!!

I love love love this serum!!! It feels so beautiful on my skin and I notice a difference when I'm using it! I feel like it brightens and gives me extra hydration that I love! I cocktail this with the B17 and use their moisturiser. Show details
Sarah8 posts

Ease of Application
Smell
MissPgyz
MissPgyzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Loveeeee this product

I use this product after cleansing along with a few other aspect serums and the extreme c20 makes my face feel smooth and amazing, I feel youthful and people always comment on how great my skin looks Show details
Bronwyn P.
Bronwyn P.

stay away

I had a facial where salon uses these products and left looking like I’d been burned! My skin was dry and dull when I arrived, hot to touch, bright red and inflamed when I left. Not recommended. Show details
Monny Phoenix
Monny PhoenixGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Ouch!!

Unfortunately this cleanser has made my skin so bad! My cheeks are so irritated and red raw, and had break outs in on the rest of my face and I had not had a break out in years.. trying to repair my cheeks as we speak!

sally2 posts

TERRIBLE PRODUCT

This product made my skin break out. Awful product and terribly irritating, I would NOT recommend it. Save your $ and shop around.

Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Skin Savior!

My beauty therapist has me hooked on Extreme C20, my skin is brighter, smoother and firmer. The first two-three weeks my skin did purge a little from the products but ten weeks on I am loving my new skin! Only available in salons. Use in conjunction with other products in the aspect range (I love the purastat cleanser!)
Made my skin smooth and toned down the redness of my complexion.
A little expensive- but then again, it's always good to invest in your skin!
Simone Feltham
Simone FelthamAU

The best ever!!

Working with cosmetics gives me the chance to try many different products and I highly recommend the entire Aspect range. My skin feels supple since I started using it, the product is natural and kind on your skin yet effective. Just be careful if your skin is sensitive, in this case i advise you to go to a clinic to assess your skin prior to buying any product :)
Skin texture, appearance and overal results
Tess30
Tess30Australia5 posts

Bad

Bad product for fair skin. If u have sensitive, dry pale skin this is not the product for u. I had a peel put on certains part of my face for white heads and it has been a week I'm still peeling! My ski in red saw and peeling. Be certain u speak to the write person who understands this product before using it! Very harsh on the skin!

Harsh

Angela Jones
Angela Jones
cinder
cinderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC48 posts

Olive D.
Olive D.

I brought a Dr aspect products for $400..not cheap@ to try to repair bad sunburn damage I got a couple of months ago. I've been using for a week, and my skin seems a LOT worse! It's as if the burn just happened! I'm starting to really regret going to a skin clinic rather than my dr! What are people's thoughts?
I trusted this 'expert' skin clinic, bit I'm double guessing myself now!
$400 is a lot of money to spend on products that seem to make my burnt nose worse!
Should I ask for a refund and go to my dr?
Is a refund possible? I feel ripped off!
But they say keep using it for 6 weeks.
My nose is red, raw, and sore !

stp.27
stp.27

Does anyone know the full ingredient listing of the extreme c? Just trying to compare it to the active c :)

sally

You can find the ingredients here: http://www.advancedskintechnology.com.au/assets/files/Aspect%20Ingredient%20Disclosure%2014-02-2012.pdf

Nothing special about these products. Just another skin care company spinning the same marketing hype

Brand Manager for Aspect Extreme C20? Claim your listing.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products