Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Civant

Pros

• Helps smooth and brighten skin

• Tackles uneven skin tone

• Suitable for sensitive skin

Magical!!!

Meladerm is my favorite skin care product. It evened out my skin tone and got rid of all the dark spots from past pimples. It hydrates my skin and leaves a healthy glow. My skin has never looked better! BUY THIS NOW!

Purchased in March 2020.

IT WORKS

I have very sensitive skin and it took over a year and I still have a ways to go, but I now have big freckles not one dark spot. I actually see separation in the spot. I would recommend Meladerm to everyone.

Purchased in June 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $50.00.

Ease of Application

6th purchase LOVE Meladerm !

Purchased for $45.00.

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

The only product that’s worked in 3 years!

I have been struggling with dark spot for 3 years and this is the only product that has worked. I get compliments on my skin all of the time now. I have sensitive skin and have not had any reaction.

Purchased in March 2021.

Cath
CathHunter Region, NSW

Works a treat

I bought it for very dark age spots on my hands and they have significantly faded after a few months of use. I started using it on my face also and the other night I asked my daughter if I could use her tinted moisturiser before going to the theatre and she said she thought i already had it on!!! The dark circles under my eyes specifically have faded but the quality of my skin overall is much improved. I like it so much I ask if I could be the Australian distributor. Just buy some. Cath

Purchased in February 2021 at civant for $70.00.

Does What it Says!

Having sensitive skin, I have to be careful about the products I use and I’m delighted to say this caused no bad reaction with me. It helps with pigmentation spots and even helps clear up the odd spot I get. Worth the money! G

Purchased in January 2021 for $50.00.

Must have it.

I have melasma and have tried different cream that might help until I found meladerm in the internet. It does work but I take a break in summertime. I continue using after summer. I’ve using meladerm for some years now and this is the only product that didn’t irritate my skin.

The best depigmenting agent there is!

Patience is the key. With that said this product really works. It has lightened my pigmentation on both upper cheeks. This also works on stopping formation of breakouts on my skin. I am still waiting though on having a well blended skin tone that is also another promise of Meladerm. I love all Civant products it is just they are pricey!

Purchased in February 2021 for $39.99.

Amazing!

Had issues with pigmentation for over 20 years this stuff works it takes about 3-4 weeks to start seeing changes but it’s awesome! I would highly recommend it for anyone with scars or dark spots!

Purchased in May 2020 for $50.00.

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Lousy product with a lot of fake reviews.

Had it for 6 weeks (the ads say you notice a difference in 2 - 4 week of daily use) and there is no change. This stuff is bogus and all the incentivized reviews on this site is further proof that this is a scam product (and I imagine a majority of the reviews, especially the ones with all the exclamation marks, have been submitted by civant). The label on the bottle is crookedly affixed - the first warning sign. It smells like cheap perfume. Just awful and not worth the money. It's in my trash bin.

Better than prescription hydoquinone and its WORKING!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for $70.00.

It's working!!

I just finished my first bottle. Overall, all of my faces get brighter, and my age spots significantly faded. This is by far the greatest product I have ever used and I would recommend that anyone suffering from mesalma, acne scars or dark spots buy it!!

Purchased for $49.99.

This is the perfect product! I’m so In Love with it! ❤️

When I started using Meladerm I see the results for a week of using it. And I’m so in love with it.
The product is perfect!
The product helps a lot on my skin. I use it everyday. I can’t live without it!

Purchased in August 2020 at meladerm website for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell

Love it!

I have been using Meladerm for 2 months now and am so very pleased with the results I am experiencing. Not only have my age spots significantly faded, but I have a more even skin tone, too. Thank you for this wonderful natural product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ease of Application

Can’t recommend this enough!

Purchased in September 2020 for $49.99.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nadine
Nadineasked

Is the date on the bottom of the Civant Meladerm the date made or the date use by?

My other containers the product has been white with no to little smell. My last the product is tan and has a smell. Is this still good to use?

Nadine
[Contact Details Removed]

Beth
Beth

Hi
It’s the expiry date! Mine looks very normal and has a a very light scent.

Mitzie M.
Mitzie M.asked

Where can i buy this product?

April C.
April C.asked

Can I use meladerm daily for long term? I like how this works but the sun tends to bring my melasma back easily so I was wondering if I can use this daily all the time forever basically? Will it thin my skin or is it safe?

Get an answer from our members and Civant representatives

Features:

• Civant’s Meladerm is a cream that is used to treat uneven skin tones, age spots and dark spots, hyperpigmentation, discolouration, acne scars, and other scars.
  • It contains bearberry extract, emblica fruit extract, and kojic acid - all natural ingredients that are thought to brighten the skin.
  • Niacinamide is another active ingredient that is included in the formulation that helps reduce water loss in skin and keep it moisturised.
  • The cream contains vitamin C, which helps even and moisturise the skin, and reduces the impact of external pollutants on it.
  • It also has alpha arbutin, an ingredient that’s often included in skincare to reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
  • Civant Meladerm is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and artificial fragrance.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that after using this product for some time, their face looked noticeably brighter and smoother.
  • According to many reviewers, the cream is effective in targeting uneven skin tones, including dark spots and sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars.
  • Reviewers with sensitive skin found that the cream was gentle on their skin.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products