Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

Pros

• Helps smooth and brighten skin

• Tackles uneven skin tone

• Suitable for sensitive skin

Must have it.

I have melasma and have tried different cream that might help until I found meladerm in the internet. It does work but I take a break in summertime. I continue using after summer. I’ve using meladerm for some years now and this is the only product that didn’t irritate my skin.

The best depigmenting agent there is!

Patience is the key. With that said this product really works. It has lightened my pigmentation on both upper cheeks. This also works on stopping formation of breakouts on my skin. I am still waiting though on having a well blended skin tone that is also another promise of Meladerm. I love all Civant products it is just they are pricey!

Purchased in February 2021 for $39.99.

Amazing!

Had issues with pigmentation for over 20 years this stuff works it takes about 3-4 weeks to start seeing changes but it’s awesome! I would highly recommend it for anyone with scars or dark spots!

Purchased in May 2020 for $50.00.

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Lousy product with a lot of fake reviews.

Had it for 6 weeks (the ads say you notice a difference in 2 - 4 week of daily use) and there is no change. This stuff is bogus and all the incentivized reviews on this site is further proof that this is a scam product (and I imagine a majority of the reviews, especially the ones with all the exclamation marks, have been submitted by civant). The label on the bottle is crookedly affixed - the first warning sign. It smells like cheap perfume. Just awful and not worth the money. It's in my trash bin.

Better than prescription hydoquinone and its WORKING!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for $70.00.

It's working!!

I just finished my first bottle. Overall, all of my faces get brighter, and my age spots significantly faded. This is by far the greatest product I have ever used and I would recommend that anyone suffering from mesalma, acne scars or dark spots buy it!!

Purchased for $49.99.

This is the perfect product! I’m so In Love with it! ❤️

When I started using Meladerm I see the results for a week of using it. And I’m so in love with it.
The product is perfect!
The product helps a lot on my skin. I use it everyday. I can’t live without it!

Purchased in August 2020 at meladerm website for $50.00.

Smell

Love it!

I have been using Meladerm for 2 months now and am so very pleased with the results I am experiencing. Not only have my age spots significantly faded, but I have a more even skin tone, too. Thank you for this wonderful natural product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ease of Application

Can’t recommend this enough!

Purchased in September 2020 for $49.99.

Truly a miracle product!

I have very sensitive and fair skin and even though I don’t go in the sun and use sunblock religiously, I’m still prone to melasma. Meladerm is the only product that is hydroquinone free, but as affective (if not more). From the day I started using it, I had zero reaction to it, but my brown spots kept fading away if if someone used a magic wand on them. I swear by this product and always order ahead of time just so I never run out. Highly recommend it and not just for hyperpigmentation- it brightens your skin overall, makes it luminous and give it that oomph factor!

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a difference

I have been using Meladerm for a while now, and am impressed that there is a product that actually does what it claims, from my own experience, Meladerm obviously works as I can plainly see the difference.
Very happy with the outcome.

Best product ever

My skin has always been delicate. easily breaking out, itchy in places and in recent years brown spots occuring. Using civant meladerm once a day cleared my skin up perfectly. brown spots are gone. No breakouts. skin is very nice looking. Im very pleased with this product. And the scent is very light and wonderful.

Purchased in July 2020.

Ease of Application

Worked great on melasma on my face

Purchased in June 2020 for $50.00.

Melanie

MelaniePerth, WA

Used for 10 months - No Change

I used this cream everyday, twice a day for 10 months and it did nothing. My skin is fair/olive depending on weather it's summer or winter time. This product did absolutely nothing for my melasma.

Purchased in December 2019 for $90.00.

Judyta

JudytaSydney, NSW

Miracle at last

I have been battling pigmentation on my face since having my first child 8 years ago. Nothing worked to reduce the stubborn patches. I tried nearly everything available on the market...until finally reading amazing reviews on the meladerm:-)
It truly changed my life. By the end of the first bottle, My skin became more even, smoother and the pigmentation started to fate. I no longer need any of my fundation:-) Many of my friends noticed my skin glowing so I had to share with them the details of my magic product!:-)
Love it !!
The only cream which truly works!

Regards
Judyta
Sydney

Purchased in May 2020 for $100.00.

DLyn

DLynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome product.

After a week using Meladerm my sun spots have faded. No more concealer is needed, it has given my skin a fantastic even tone. It is a gentle cream, and I have had no adverse reaction to the product. Never had a product that works so quickly. Absolutely sold on Civant Meladerm, I will continue to use it, also my daughter and friends are using it with excellent results.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application

Incredible And Amazing product!

Purchased in September 2019.

A GIFT FROM GOD

I'm a 78 year old Caucasian woman who has suffered with melasma and a couple of scars on my cheeks since I started taking birth in my twenties. I've used Hydroquinone, had perhaps a dozen Fraxels and same with V Beams over the
years. And nothing took care of my hyperpigmentation until a couple of months ago when I ordered Meladerm Pigment
Corrector and used it twice a day after applying Vitamin C Serum. I've had no adverse reaction and the scars and pigmentation are almost gone. I use sunscreen daily. For the first time since my twenties I do NOT have to use a concealer before applying foundation. Meladerm Pigment Corrector was a gift from God. Thank you Civant.

Purchased in August 2020 for $50.00.

evenly tone my skin

Effectively reduced my stubborn dark spot and evenly tone my skin in two weeks. I will continue to use this product as long as it evenly tone my skin and keep reducing my dark spot.

Purchased in July 2020.

Amazingly Awesome!!!

Meladerm made my face look younger.
It got rid of most of my age spots.
It lighten my complexion.
It works pretty well on my skin.its money well spent.
Thank you Civant for a great product!

Purchased in September 2020 at Civant.com for $49.99.

Nadine

Nadineasked

Is the date on the bottom of the Civant Meladerm the date made or the date use by?

My other containers the product has been white with no to little smell. My last the product is tan and has a smell. Is this still good to use?

Nadine
[Contact Details Removed]

Beth
Beth

Hi
It’s the expiry date! Mine looks very normal and has a a very light scent.

Mitzie M.

Mitzie M.asked

Where can i buy this product?

April C.

April C.asked

Can I use meladerm daily for long term? I like how this works but the sun tends to bring my melasma back easily so I was wondering if I can use this daily all the time forever basically? Will it thin my skin or is it safe?

Get an answer from our members and Civant representatives

Features:

• Civant’s Meladerm is a cream that is used to treat uneven skin tones, age spots and dark spots, hyperpigmentation, discolouration, acne scars, and other scars.
  • It contains bearberry extract, emblica fruit extract, and kojic acid - all natural ingredients that are thought to brighten the skin.
  • Niacinamide is another active ingredient that is included in the formulation that helps reduce water loss in skin and keep it moisturised.
  • The cream contains vitamin C, which helps even and moisturise the skin, and reduces the impact of external pollutants on it.
  • It also has alpha arbutin, an ingredient that’s often included in skincare to reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
  • Civant Meladerm is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and artificial fragrance.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that after using this product for some time, their face looked noticeably brighter and smoother.
  • According to many reviewers, the cream is effective in targeting uneven skin tones, including dark spots and sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars.
  • Reviewers with sensitive skin found that the cream was gentle on their skin.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products