Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AMAZING PRODUCT FOR EVEN SKIN TONE

Purchased at Civant website for $65.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Perfects the skin!

I used Meladerm as an natural alternative to anti tan and to make my skin revive and softer and it sure did its job. I will not use anything artificial and after doing a lot of research I came across this fantastic cream. Highly recommend it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Civant .

TNA

TNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product for pigmentation by far!

After many facial laser treatments that left my face scarred and heavily pigmented, I tried every skin brightening product and procedure on the market. Meladerm was the only product that completely got rid of my scars after a few weeks of use without drying or flaking my skin and it felt and smelt divine. Not only have I recommended Meladerm to my friends who have melasma (and its worked) but it is a lovely moisturiser that I cannot replace with another brand (nothing lives up to it). The product is light and natural (no nasty ingredients), smells great, is hydrating and leaves the skin feeling soft and nurtured, all while targeting stubborn pigmentation. Cant live without it!

Purchased at Civant website.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Happy so far!

Within the first week of using meladerm I could feel a difference in the texture of my skin. Felt so much more smooth and flowed like it hadn’t in years. After about three weeks of use I noticed some of the dark spots of hyperpigmentation starting appearing to be less bold and dark. I spent many years in the hot Texas sun and in tanning beds in my teens. Have been very happy with the results of this product thus far.

Purchased in February 2019 for $49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Best pigment corrector I have ever used!!

This product has taken years off of my skin. Sun damage and aging had caused a ‘raccoon effect ‘ around my hairline and eyes. I also had dark pigment which made it look like I had a moustache. I was ready to get laser surgery. After 2 weeks of using Meladerm my facial skin looked noticeably so much younger and clearer. I realized after a couple weeks that I was using less and less concealer and foundation! This is the best product I have ever used. It has increased my confidence by making me feel better about my appearance.

Purchased in July 2019 at Civant website.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Miracle cream!!!! My saviour......

My skin was badly damaged after using Obagi Nu Derm ... big dark patches appeared on both cheeks (despite I religiously used 100+ factor sunscreen, and the weather in London is often mild) ... I started using Meladerm along its AXA serum in July 19, now (Oct 19) the hideous pigmentations are hardly visible, my skin tone is even and brighter...exceedingly satisfied ... I am so grateful for this company’s miracle products ...

Purchased in July 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

This is perfect!!!

it's a must-have if you are looking for a natural product that is effective!!! I struggled with acne for years trying different products, until I found this lifesaver. Meladerm is the real deal, please don't hesitate

Purchased in January 2019 at From civant website for $49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

I love it!!

Before using Meladerm my skin was filled with scars, and it honestly brung my confidence down. After using Meladerm for a month I saw a difference in my scars and even got compliments on how bright and even my skin looked. I started using it in 2017 and still continue to use it in 2019 although my scars have disappeared. I am a African American woman and its very hard to find products that will work on my skin like Meladerm. Meladerm has changed my life , I used to sit in my room all day long . Now, I feel confident enough to walk outside with my skin showing. I recommend it honestly!

Purchased in January 2017 at Online for $58.98.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

If it hasn’t improved at all after 7 weeks should I stop bothering?

I have been using this product twice a day for 7 weeks and I don’t see any improvement on my pigment and Melasma.. I ordered three bottles as I had hoped for the results other people say they have... can anyone tell me did it take longer to see any improvement ? Or because I haven’t had any I won’t see any? Please get back to me

Russ

RussQueensland

3 weeks & it clicked!

Purchased in June 2019 at company website .

Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Fabulous products, have made a big difference

Being from New Zealand where the sun is harsh I have sustained sun damage to my face and was on a journey looking at skin products to reduce the marks. Had discounted using many due to chemicals in them when I discovered Meladerm. I thoroughly researched the ingredients as this was a major factor for me. This has been a win for me. I have been using it for about seven months along with AHA exfoliating serum and have had very good results. No skin irritations which I tend to get. I also love the feel and condition it leaves my skin in, I am in my sixties, and intend to use it all the time. The service from Civant has been excellent. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2019 for $79.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

The only thing that worked for me!

I had spent many years and many dollars on lotions and even lasers to treat my melasma. I came across Meladerm in 2015. I figured it would be just another waste of money, but was willing to try. I was SHOCKED how well it cleared up my skin. I believe it took about 6 weeks to see a change, but when I did, it was phenomenal. I never experienced any negative reactions. Now I use it as daily maintenance. I do feel that my skin becomes immune to the product after about 6 months of use and at that point I take some time off before beginning again. I’ve told many people about it (including my pregnant hairdresser, just last night!)

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Tkb

TkbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

I’ve been using Meloderm for 10 months. I’m in my 40s & have freckly skin. It hasn’t worked & I’ve had more pimples than ever. Really hoped for better. What a shame.

Purchased in September 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

The right one for me, you must try it

I am a clinical pharmacist, and I always was looking for a product with no harmful chemical ingredients, I found meladerm while searching on the internet and liked the ingredients they use in it, I know it would take more time to see the required results as ingredients are natural vitamins and extracts. I noticed the initial results after 1 month of continuous use and was really surprised for such fast results. I am now on my second bottle and really satisfied. I like it very much.

Purchased in February 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Extremely happy!!

I am most happy with this product & I tell everyone who comments about my complexion. I saw results after the 1st week. Being an "older" woman I have tried different things to even out my complexion from freckles, age spots & ruddiness. My face is clearer, brighter & soft looking again, it's easy, convenient & worth every penny.

Purchased in February 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Awesome product!

My skin was in an extremely bad state with dark spots and a rough texture. Within a month of using this product, my skin began to look so much better. I have very sensitive skin, and I have not experienced any bad reactions to the cream. I HIGHLY recommend this product. It contains all natural ingredients and no hydroquinone. I hope that the company does not make any changes to the product. This is the first product that has given me good results in a long time.

Purchased in March 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

It works!!

I have always had sun spot prone skin. Using meladerm (day and night) for the past year has faded all my sun spots. My face is now clear! It works!! Great product!

Purchased in June 2018 for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Disappointed

I've been using Meladerm for 5 weeks now but unfortunately there has been no change at all. I'll keep using it until it runs out to see if there is any change. Feels nice on the skin.

Purchased in May 2019 for $45.00.

Surprised by my results!

I bought Meladerm to help fix some pigmentation from a plasma fibroblast treatment on my face. I had no idea it would work so well, but their money back guarantee made me comfortable to give it a go. I applied both night and day for most days and recently added a Vitamin C serum before applying. Can't recommend enough!

Purchased in March 2019 at civantskincare.com for $49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Meladerm works. However ...

Meladerm did lighten the dark spots on my hands and face. This product did not get rid of them: however I do not think there is a product that will totally get rid of the dark, aged, sun spots. I had no adverse affects using Meladerm. I do have scarring and discoloration. Meladerm had less of an affect on the scarring. You have to be religious in using Meladerm.

Purchased in December 2018 for $45.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No