Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

You saved my face!!!

I ordered Meladerm just a few weeks ago. The AHA Exfoliating Serum just arrived last week because I read on your site that so many said it worked with the Meladerm so well. Since having my daughter 9 years ago I have started getting Melasma. I didn't know what it was; late last year I decided to see a dermatologist. After 3 Fraxel treatments didn't work, I then started using Obagi (which is super expensive) for a year. No results. I believe my dermatologist was just trying to make some extra money.... I went to a different dermatologist who prescribed 7% hydroquinone, along with some other ingredients. It worked, for awhile, but one day out in the sun planting bulbs and over the next few days the Melasma I worked so hard to kill came back!! With a vengeance. I started doing some internet research, and came upon your website. I thought I'd take a chance, and in just 2 weeks, my skin has made a dramatic differ ence. The Melasma is definitely breaking up and lightening. I had a big brown spot on the right side of my face under my eye, and today I noticed that no matter how I turn my face, I can't see it!! I am thrilled that your line is so much healthier for me to use than the chemicals my dermatologist prescribed, and it also works way faster!! I am more than pleased. I'm also a life-long customer. Thank you so much. You are giving me my face back!! I plan on continuing to use your line. :-)

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.00.

Don't wast your money

This product was fantastic until they changed the formula recently it no longer works. Customer service advised they had added moisturizers and oils to the new product (diluted it) and sent me a link to purchase the old formula for a limited time. This was a great product it really is a shame for people that struggle with malasma.

Purchased in January 2019.

Look no further!!

I was looking for a product not too oily or too dry while brightening my skin. In the past most products that I had used to correct any pigmentation problems would work in the beginning and will begin to dry out my skin so bad that I would have to discontinue use. This product was Perfect! In every sense. It brightened my skin after continuous use for four weeks and it is still doing the job. Highly recommend this product! I love it!!

Purchased in March 2019 for $49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

no redness, SO balanced and so good for my sensitive skin!

This cream has been my go to now for the past 6 months. I have very red acne prone skin with some unevenness. This has made my skin look bright, clear, balanced and more even. I also have very sensitive/combo skin and this doesn't make it oilier or dry it out! I do use it only once a day (in the morning) as my skin is super sensitive and that seems to work just fine. People ask me all the time what I use because my skin looks THAT good. Highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2017 for $49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Not happy

I have been using it for almost 4 months now. Initially I felt that it had some effect on my pigmentation. So, I have kept on using it. But my pigmentation is back to same again. So not buying anymore

Purchased in September 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Better than I expected!

This is the second time I have ordered this product. I am 46 and fair skinned. After returning from a sunny holiday my Melasma was acting up again. So I thought I’d give this product another go. If you follow the instructions included in the box this product should work for you. It’s been two weeks and I have to say it’s already really made a difference. My husband (who can be a skeptic on these products) has even commented my face looks much less blotchy and even of the fine wrinkles are less noticeable (added bonus). I am happy to have found a healthier alternative to hydroquinone cream. Happy face, happy place! I was offered a reward for submitting a review but I woukd have done it anyway as I am very satisfied with results so far.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $40.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Yes, it really works!!

During my school and varsity life, I used to play a lot under sun sports like cricket, soccer etc. For that reason, my skin became darker due to sun burn and I suffered from hyper-pigmentation.
I realized that I needed to try and do something about my skin.

So, I googled and ended up finding this Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream. The review was good and there is no acid substance in the ingredients. And after researching the ingredients I decided to give it a try. I bought a bottle with which costs 49.99 USD. I started applying it as per instruction.

After using for 4 weeks, my wife and couple of people commented that my skin was looking fresh and smooth. It felt so good to see the Meladerm cream was working. So, I continued to use Meladerm cream. My face was a lot darker than my other parts of the body. But after few months I could see my face skin lightening.

Not only was my skin getting lighter but my complexion was more even and smoother.

Moreover, if it doesn’t work for you right away then don’t give up. Keep using at for at least 4 weeks. This is an awesome skincare cream and I’ve using this cream for last one year as a daily face cream. And don’t forget to use sunblock lotion while using this.

Purchased in February 2018.

Skin TypeOily Skin

It Works Like Nothing Else

When I first found meladerm I was battling with acne and dark marks and always hiding under makeup. I went through a lot of products with crummy results and honestly didn't believe there was anything out there to make me confident enough to wear my bare face. In 2015, I stumbled on an article that talked about Meladerm, and after seeing reviews I hesitantly gave it a try.

Its funny now that I think about it. For all of the months my skin suffered and I felt frustrated, Meladerm undid nearly half of all that damage in one month. I thought I might be seeing things but then co-workers started asking what I use, and I found my skin wasn't even breaking out that much. I didn't have to stock pile BB creams or look away from mirrors. It really was and still is my little miracle.

Honestly you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using this product. I keep going back to it time and time again.

Purchased in January 2019 for $49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Amazing!!!!

I used this product on old and new acne scars. I used it everyday for about 2 months and the dark spots has completely vanished. I use it on my son who is dealing with acne now and it helps. I was sure to limit sun exposure and was diligent about keeping the product on my face at all time tonmake sure it worked and it did so amazingly. Great product, will purchase again.

Purchased in March 2018 for $49.99.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

WORST PRODUCT AND COMPANY. THEY KNOW REALLY HOW TO LIE TO CUSTOMERS

1. Does Not Work even if you keep applying it the whole year. do not ever think to purchase this product. I purchased 8 bottle, I have used them all, i swear to god i did not see even a slight change. do not waste your money. THIS COMPANY THEY REALLY REALLY REALLY KNOW HOW TO LIE TO CUSTOMERS AND KNOW HOW TO MISLEAD THEM. BY CLAIMING THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT. Thy say that they have 30 days money back, but the true is (because they tell you this is the best product throw their advertisement and convinced you that you will see results because lots of people see results "as they say" so you keep apply it until you pass the 30 days then you will know that is a fake product by that time you wont be able to return it. and you LOST YOUR MONEY.

Great Products!!!

I'm using Meladerm and Serum now for 3 weeks. I had dark spots on my face and I noticed an improvement in my skin, it is lightening the spots and my face has started to glow. I have sensitive skin and I am happy that I have no side effects or skin reactions and I am going to continue using these products for sure.

it makes my skin texture good but doesn’t work on my pigmentations

I have been using this product since 3 months it makes my skin texture good but it doesn’t really work on my pigmentations it is as it was.

Great Product!

I first purchased Meladerm for some specific spots and after 60 days there was noticeable improvement with absolutely no side effects or drying out. I took a break after my first bottle ran out as it was summer and I'm not great about always using sunscreen, then started again in the fall. I've applied it on my whole face and it has evened out my skin tone - have received several questions on what product I'm using. Will definitely purchase again and look into other Civant products. Price reasonable compared to similar products and customer service was very helpful.

Good alternative to more invasive procedures

I used Meladerm religiously in combination with the AHA exfoliating serum for approximately three months, and I saw noticeable improvement with regards to my melasma; however, it did not completely resolve. Even so, I was happy with how much it lightened my spots. I'll also add that I used Meladerm during the summer months, and I used a very high SPF daily. If you don't want to do a laser or other invasive treatment, then I'd recommend Meladerm. Even though I'm pretty happy with results, I'm still considering a more aggressive procedure to get rid of my melasma completely.

Meladerm pigment correction is the ultimate solution for all skin problems

Meladerm pigment correction is absolutely the very best cream and you would never regret buying it, in Infact, you would purchase it over and over again. I had black marks on my whole face, dead facial skin, ache marks, wrinkles, and stress caused problems on my face. I used Meladerm pigment correction for 2 weeks and my face started glowing, my facial skin improved, brightened, and most importantly, it slurred all my facial dead skin. It diminished my acne marks. I use it for any marks and am using it forever!! Am using all civant product for life! They are natural and chemical free. You will never be disappointed if you try it

Please, customers, you need the whole package for the powerful ingredients to come together and create AMAZING RESULT TO ERASE ALL SKIN IMPERFECTIONs!!!! If you buy Meladerm, try and invest in the Civant facial wash cleanser, Civant Toner, Vitamin C serum & the other serums. The eye cream OMG, works wonders. it works in just 1 week or less!!! All your dark circles, wrinkles, will VANISH and you will have a beautiful skin under your eyes! I Dare you to try it and Get a HAPPY RESULTS!! ThessMy friends, Meladerm works Miracles! Be committed in using it, Pat your skin while you are applying the products for better absorption. Also If you truly care about your Facial or other skin problems, stay FAITHFUL to Meladerm and Civant facial cleanser, Vitamin C serum and other serums they have. THEY ALL WORK!! Try it for ONLY 2 MONTHS and See the MIRACLE!

Meladerm does not do what it claims

I purchased Meladerm to fad brown spots and used it twice a day for 10 weeks as instructed. It had absolutely no effect whatsoever on the brown spots, not even the slightest fading was noticeable. I would describe it as absolutely useless and a complete waste of money.

Meladerm is just what I needed !!!!

I purchased Meladerm for the purpose of removing brown aging spots. After following the direction for the application of meladerm I was very suprised of the fading of the brown spots. I will continue to use this product which I am quite confident will continue to clear up my skin complexion. Thank You Charlie

Perianal Area

I actually purchased Meladerm for pigmentation that had appeared in my perianal area. I saw quite a significant improvement after 2 weeks. At 5 weeks the pigmentation is probably 70% gone. So far, so good. I'm happy with the results!

The Best!

I've tried others, but Meladerm was definitely the Best. The Brown Spots on my Face and Hands were literally lightening up as I used it each day. It has been 6 weeks now, and I am amazed at my before and after pictures. I love the texture and the light clean scent. I will continue to use this Great Product. Thank you Civant.

My Clients Love it!

I'm one of meladerm product user! I recommend it to my clients too and they love it! Thank you meladerm for creating such a good product!
Regular costumer here! This is my 3Rd purchase, now using the 4 piece kit.