My Perfect Facial

My Perfect Facial

3.5

TomVictoria

a waste of a LOT of money

I did the right thing and tried 2 lots of this product and used it as described...can sincerely say I have not noticed one single bit of difference to my skin..I feel like I have been taken for a ride and wasted a lot of hard earned money.I would post a pic to prove I have the last lot of this product but cannot for some reason upload pics to the laptop( operator incompetence!...me)..I am NOT saying to anyone not to try this, but I always give products a fair go, often trying them twice and this has done absolutely nothing for me.

Tom

I have clearly used all the product so cannot return it...I have done what you have suggested already ...given there's only a 3.5 star rating as a whole, I would suggest that this product isn't as good as you think it is!

JeanNorth Queensland, QLD

The biggest waste of money.

I have before and after photos, there is no difference after 2 weeks of use.
Because of this I would not even try my perfect eyes. I have already wasted over $100.
I will not give them another cent.

Purchased in February 2020.

Jean

I did exactly that.There was no difference in the photos after 6 uses.

Won’t be without this now!! Amazing perfect for my lockdown blues

I was sceptical at first but I wanted to give it a try. I have been so down in the dumps during lockdown I thought a little pamper might help and I can honestly say this product has brought not only my skin back to life but me too. I feel so bright and vibrant inside and out. It’s only a small difference to begin with but the more I use it the more I notice. I can’t thank this company enough. Will be on a rolling subscription now (I would suggest making this an option on website) I would definitely sign up.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$39.99.

Ava kiss

Ava kiss

I didn’t notice any difference at all

It was very itchy as it was drying to a point where I almost couldn’t take it anymore but I bared with it but the end result I looked exactly the same so I’m confused cause I’ve seen the before and afters photo on others and it makes such a difference but me not nothing I feel like I wasted my money

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for A$100.00.

Very, very pleased!

I usually go to a beauty therapist for non-surgical facelift treatment. During lockdown this has not been possible, so I bought My Perfect Facial. Wow! this is the first time I have used it and I am impressed.
I will continue to use this product and can only say that it works for me.

Julz

Julz

Only done one treatment but seen instant results

Used for first time and found it lift up the fatty tissue around my jowl area , and made my skin glow and feel so soft , the collagen soak , only need a small bit , spreads so well , was surprised at how much my face felt soft and l normally put heaps of moisterisor on but did not need to
Love this product , would recommend

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline.

Kiwi Tash

Kiwi TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service and item has yet to arrive

Wish I could actually review the product but it never arrived!!! placed the order over a month ago. I have had to initiate all communication with the company, it took several emails before I was forwarded a tracking number which has stated my parcel has been in transit since 17/05/2020!! it was ordered on the 05/05/2020!!! When they actually bother to respond to me they are blaming covid for the delay!!! yet ive also ordered products from america and the UK in the last month have been with me within a fortnight. no customer service what so ever!!! scam of a tracking number!!! and I will never purchase from this site ever again.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$313.99.

My Viewpoint

My ViewpointSydney

Love My Perfect Facial

This product has helped with reducing pores, fine lines and gives a gentle lift. My skin can be sensitive to certain ingredients but have had no issues using MPF. I have now purchased their 12 months supply special. Very pleased with the results.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$249.00.

Jenni D.

Jenni D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the best Facial I have ever had.

I love this product. my skin feels great after using it, so much firmer and smoother!

Initially purchased before my wedding last year and have been using weekly since.

Highly Recommend

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for A$119.95.

Trish H.

Trish H.Launceston, TAS

OMG... My skin feels AMAZING!

I was very sceptical of this product when watching it on television... but one day I thought why not and purchased the product..
SERIOUSLY ladies I'm not kidding my skin feels amazing!!!
I'm 42 and was lazy with my skin because of being a busy mum. My skin felt dry, dirty and thick like I needed to remove a layer. I tried this and was completely shocked, my skin feels like I'm 21 again.
Fresh, clean, exfoliated and soft SO soft. I can't believe it actually works!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at direct from website .

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extraordinary product coupled with Extraordinary customer service !!

I have used these products for years and
don't use any other products since going over to my perfect facial coupled with moisturizers and cleanser
The product now lasts as long as predicted
Gives great results in all weather conditions and has taken years off my appearance
Overall Really pleased with the results and
thankyou for your excellent customer service as well.
A great company to deal with

Marina C.

Marina C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No change yet

Maybe Im not wrinkly enough but this facial did nothing for frown lines on my forehead. No one mentions the stench of this treatment! It smells like gelatine and really makes me gag. I might sit in front of the fan next time i use it. Might as well now that ive spent $60!

Purchased in April 2020 at My Perfect Cosmetic Company for A$60.00.

Julie V.Perth, WA

MY PERFECT FACIAL

I have used MPF 4 times now. I have not seen any difference at all, apart from when I finsh my face looks a little fresher, but that doesn't last more than a few hours.!
I am very disappointed with this product, I was expecting a lot more to happen on my face.
So, how I see it - A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY $120.00!!

Purchased in May 2020 at PRICELINE for A$120.00.

CookingTime

CookingTimeMelbourne

Not Enough Gel

I recently queried the ratio of Gel and Powder, as there is quite a lot of excess powder - I was advised “Extra Powder is to allow for spillage, so there will always be an excess of powder left after treatments are finished.
Really???
Spending $100.00+, I’m going to be extremely careful not to spill any of it.
Quite a waste, over a period of time of an expensive product.
Extra gel or less powder would be nice.

Purchased in June 2019.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Source locally, don’t buy through company online

dee

deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I like this product, tightens, firms

So it tightens and firms
It is temporary (just like gym or botox)

Makes skin feel nice. I bought product a few times, initially online, then from priceline.

It itches initially, but goes away

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Careful to use correct combination when mixing

Like others are reporting, I also can’t get the mix correct. Feels like not getting good value for money with two of the three ingredients to be mixed are always left over in some part and need to be thrown away. Also bit of a hassle to mix. Why can’t it be pre mixed in individual satchels or something like that...

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for A$80.00.

Leanne

Leanne

Did nothing

I bought this hoping it would help with the lines on either side of my mouth...it did nothing at all! Not even a slight difference! Super disappointing and a waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for A$99.00.

Barb

BarbHunter Region, NSW

My perfect eyes and foundation - buy these together!

I firstly bought My Perfect Eyes on its 'own. I'm in my late 50's and have very saggy under eyes.
It is fabulous on it's own! The second I put anything over it, and it does state oil free foundation, it just sagged again. But when used with My Perfect Foundation it is amazing!

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$40.00.

Peter S.

Be prepared for a very long wait after you pay your money

Be prepared for a very long wait after you pay your money.
My Perfect will take your money and you will wait a good month or more to get your products. Don't believe the will ship in a few days.. More like several weeks

Purchased in March 2020.

Peter S.

Already did. Basically told to shut up and wait. No real ETA given. Sorry not good enough

Robyne Reynolds

Robyne Reynoldsasked

How long will my order be. It was ordered on the 4th June. Price was $283.84. My details are Robyne Reynolds 114 Easton Road Esperance. WA 6450. Mobile 0427857997. Please call or text me.

Jean

I recieved my order within weeks. Perhaps you should ring them.

Hi there Robyne,

Thank you for your message, I am sorry you have not yet received your order! We have sent you an email with further details. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Roslyn R

Roslyn Rasked

Hi I have Botox every 3 months on frown, forehead, and upper cheeks can I still use my perfect facial treatment while doing Botox

Hi there,
Thank you for your question.

My Perfect Facial does stimulate the facial muscles while Botox freezes them so we would always suggest contacting your GP to advise.

Many thanks,
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Allie B

Allie Basked

Hi! I’m thinking about buying this product. I have just had Botox on my frown lines, forehead & Side eyes. I have bags under my eyes that I’d like to improve, could this product help or should I just get filler done? Can you put makeup over the top of it? And is it every week I need to apply or it disappears? How many applications come in a pack? And does it wash off when I cleanse? Many thanks!

Hi Allie,

It sounds like you are referring to My Perfect Eyes. If so, you can wear makeup over it as long as it is oil free, oil will diminish the results of this product. You will need to apply My Perfect Eyes every morning as it is a cosmetic not a treatment and your skin will return to its natural state once washed off at the end of the day.

If you are referring to My Perfect Facial, It is a progressive treatment that is applied like a face mask and removed after half an hour. We recommend to use the product three times in the first week, twice in the second and then once weekly to maintain results. Once it has been washed off and the collagen soak has absorbed you can use whatever makeup you like on your face.

Kind regards,
My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives