• Colour
  • Texture
  • Causes Irritation Yes (12) · No (47)
  • Ease of Application
    • Dry Skin (14)
    • Sensitive Skin (6)
    • Oily Skin (1)

Love this product

Loved the tightening affect my face looks smoother and softer, I would rather do this at home than have to go to a salon, great price, accurate description will be buying this again

Purchased in January 2020 for $100.00.

Danie

DanieQueensland

Don’t bother

Ok! It does work. BUT it feels terrible on your skin, so uncomfortable. If you want to try, wait until they have a special of 2 for $99 plus a bonus product.

I love my wrinkles now. Hahaha

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $99.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
BSW

BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Perfect Facial

Purchased in December 2019.

M Bilich

M BilichNew South Wales

My perfect facial

My perfect cosmetics customer service is fantastic. If you cannot get onto them straight away, they ring you back directly. The product comes from England so please be patient. The call back sometimes comes from England also. Highly recommend.

December 30th 2019 Update: I am a 69 year old female. My perfect facial definitely made a difference. I recommend. I am satisfied with the product

My face feels firmer and smoother. I seem to have less wrinkles. Although the product took almost a month to arrive, it is worth waiting for. Definitely value for money.

Purchased in December 2019.

Love it

I have used my perfect facial for quite a few sessions. And i really feel that it works ! Im lucky at my age 54 not to have many wrinkles but my neck skin is loose. It has helped firm it up.
My only negative which is a little sacrifice for the outcome is the sensation it has. I can only leave it on for about 8 minutes until the tightness is quite unbearable. Once the application is off my skin feels and looks good.

Purchased in October 2019 at My perfect facial for $110.00.

Kevin Haworth

Kevin HaworthPerth, WA

Paypal Rip off

Website Paypal account does not work it is a scam set up to get you to order on the phone. Should have known better and gone with my gut instinct when Paypal would work - I always use Paypal do not order on the phone from 1300 814 826. I was lied to on what offer I would receive. I tried to order 2 x 10 off facials on Black Friday i was talked into accepting a better offer of 50 off facials. When the pack arrived it was for 10 off facials and various other products that i didn't request. Do not be conned into talking to somebody on the phone. I will be contacting Paypal to see why their Icon is on the site and My Perfect Facial is misrepresenting Paypal as a payment option when it clearly isn't. Don't risk it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $179.00.

Donna EMandurah

Undecided.... perhaps one of those people who just didn't get an amazing result

I followed the instructions for use but after 3-4 weeks I noticed no difference - to be fair my skin is pretty good for its age and its the wrinkles around my eyes that are the problem but you can't use this around your eyes so perhaps it was just a poor choice of product on my part.

Purchased in May 2019.

Donna E

Thanks... I'll try it again.

MarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ist facial great results so far!

I ordered mine from Priceline online with prompt delivery. I had my first facial last night. The product tightens but does not sting. No redness afterwards, just a plumper skin and some of my wrinkles noticably improved. Will wait to see what happens after 3 treatments.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $129.99.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Marian

Just had the second one, a slight improvement, let's keep going

FLO2019

FLO2019

Good Product - Bad Packaging

Wendy

WendyPerth, WA

My Perfect Facial

I am also using a small amount of Hyaluronic Acid and a Vitamin C Oil in conjunction with the MPF recommended program just for added moisture for my skin. I use my usual moisturiser prior to applying makeup and that seems to be working well.

Purchased in October 2019 for $119.00.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Wendy, it's great to hear the our My Perfect Facial has become part of your skincare routine. Thank you for the feedback.
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Jo R

Jo RPerth, WA

Burning up

Red raw. Very minimal difference. My face feels like it's burning and this is after the process and the collagen cream.
I think I have been ripped off. Nothing like the tv demonstration.

Purchased in November 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

No customer service

No tracking link and no product disgusting customer service all the girl i contacted was interested in was upselling starting to believe this is not ligitament sucked in and paid the price won't be dealing with this company again lost money and product ????

Purchased in October 2019 at Direct online for $74.00.

Maree M.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service Stinks

I found customer service nonexistent. Have been emailing for a year to get the spoons to go with the product I bought and still don't have them. Is a joke!

Purchased in October 2018 for $74.00.

Maree M.

Well I have had replies telling me they would sent them but 12 months on nothing!

Hi Maree,
It is possible that they have gone missing in the post? If you contact us on the above details and we will be happy to help.
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Zero customer service once purchased

Ordered on the 11th October was contacted almost immediately to up-sell which I declined, my order was then not processed till the 18th..website states orders usually received within 3-5 days ..finally received an email stating my order had arrived in Aus (was never informed it was being shipped from OS) however the tracking details still show it being in the UK...made this same comment on Facebook and their response was to block me...lovely customer service in the sales department, zero once they have your money..Thankfully PayPal deal with this sort of situation!!!

Julie
Julie
Narelle

NarelleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

First application: jury still out

Used my perfect facial for the first time today. My skin feels super smooth and bright. Not seeing a lot of change in firmness and lift as yet but will continue to use as instructed. Stay tuned will be back after the next application. Will reserve further judgement until then

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline .

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Probably work best on more mature skin?

Im only 43 with minimal wrinkles however thought would give it a try due to the hype.
I took before and after pics and other than my skin looking more refreshed, cleaner and brighter there is not too much difference. However I will continue to use as advised on the box and see how it goes. Other than the product smelling like a wet dog, it went on well and as it dries it became super tight but not unpleasant. I think this product may work on more mature skin with more wrinkles.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for $119.00.

Annoyed

Annoyed

Disgusting Customer Service

Purchased in October 2019.

Shandelle M.

Shandelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

Lousy customer service

Unfortunately am still waiting for the product to be sent so this review is of customer service provided by the Australian division. The call centre staff do not represent the company well when they lie about orders being sent or cancelled consistently.

Purchased in September 2019.

JennyGreat Southern, WA

Such Disappointing Service

Purchased in September 2019.

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't Work

I ordered the 10 treatment to try then got a phone call from one of their sales reps who talked me into buying the my perfect facial pro. It took 3 weeks before it arrived. I followed the instructions and didnt see any difference at all after the first week. I have been using it since the end of August and see no difference at all. My husband says it looks like I have more wrinkles which I do have to agree with. sorry didnt work for me wont purchase it again I am glad it works for some people but i just felt i wasted my money

Purchased in July 2019.