My Perfect Facial

• Causes Irritation Yes (13) · No (51)
  • Ease of Application
    • Dry Skin (14)
    • Sensitive Skin (7)
    • Oily Skin (1)

Too much Gel

I have been using this product for a long time and do not understand why i have 3 unopened bottles of Gel left over. What is the correct amount of Gel with Powder?

Purchased at Priceline.

Sonya
Sonya

Thank you for that information, I will give it a go. Must have been using the wrong combination

Kate M.

Kate M.

Love this product

Perfect for my sensitive skin. So easy to apply. Can feel the product working. Delivery took less time than I expected. And convenient with easy paying options. I have used this product three times and will continue to do so.

Purchased in February 2020 at On line for $75.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Review collected in partnership with The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Deborah Bell

Deborah BellSydney, NSW

Made my skin bright red

This products is lovely and I saw results. I used it twice. The first time there was no issue but after the second time my face turned bright red. I don’t normally have sensitive skin. My husband had no reaction so lucky for him he gets to keep the product.

Purchased in January 2020 at CutPrice Pharmacy.

prue hardwick

prue hardwickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing results after the first application.

i decided to give this a go as my mum used the eye product and the results were amazing, after using the mask once i could feel and see a difference , i cant wait to keep using the product. i used it last nigh and today my skin feels fresh and tight. i am very happy with the result and would definitely recommend the product.

Purchased in February 2020 for $117.00.

Hi Prue,
So great to hear that you are loving your My Perfect Facial purchase. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Mia M.

Mia M.

Pretty great , would use again

The facial worked amazingly on my face , neck and even chest ! As all cosmetics , starting the use doesn't clear your skin but immediately made my skin smoother , brighter and easier to apply makeup, and well as tightening pores everywhere! You just need to make it past the weird feeling !

Purchased in November 2019 for $150.00.

Hi Mia,
Thank you for the fabulous feedback, we are so happy you are seeing great results from your purchase.

Diana Taylor

Diana TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too hard to order

Really bad procedure. Rang the 1300 number on tv and held on forever. Finally answered and hung up on me. Rang back placed my order and said I wanted afterpay. Said I had to call an 03 number for that. Rang three times and was hung up on each time. Rang 1300 number again, on hold for so long I hung up. Received a call from overseas. Explained I had tried to place an order but was told to ring another number to do after pay. Was told I could only do after pay on line. She asked did I want to place an order, I said no it’s just too hard.

Julie B.

Julie B.

Love this product

Loved the tightening affect my face looks smoother and softer, I would rather do this at home than have to go to a salon, great price, accurate description will be buying this again

Purchased in January 2020 for $100.00.

Danie

DanieQueensland

Don’t bother

Ok! It does work. BUT it feels terrible on your skin, so uncomfortable. If you want to try, wait until they have a special of 2 for $99 plus a bonus product.

I love my wrinkles now. Hahaha

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $99.00.

BSW

BSWSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Perfect Facial

Purchased in December 2019.

M Bilich

M BilichNew South Wales

My perfect facial

My perfect cosmetics customer service is fantastic. If you cannot get onto them straight away, they ring you back directly. The product comes from England so please be patient. The call back sometimes comes from England also. Highly recommend.

December 30th 2019 Update: I am a 69 year old female. My perfect facial definitely made a difference. I recommend. I am satisfied with the product

My face feels firmer and smoother. I seem to have less wrinkles. Although the product took almost a month to arrive, it is worth waiting for. Definitely value for money.

Purchased in December 2019.

Love it

I have used my perfect facial for quite a few sessions. And i really feel that it works ! Im lucky at my age 54 not to have many wrinkles but my neck skin is loose. It has helped firm it up.
My only negative which is a little sacrifice for the outcome is the sensation it has. I can only leave it on for about 8 minutes until the tightness is quite unbearable. Once the application is off my skin feels and looks good.

Purchased in October 2019 at My perfect facial for $110.00.

Kevin Haworth

Kevin HaworthPerth, WA

Paypal Rip off

Website Paypal account does not work it is a scam set up to get you to order on the phone. Should have known better and gone with my gut instinct when Paypal would work - I always use Paypal do not order on the phone from 1300 814 826. I was lied to on what offer I would receive. I tried to order 2 x 10 off facials on Black Friday i was talked into accepting a better offer of 50 off facials. When the pack arrived it was for 10 off facials and various other products that i didn't request. Do not be conned into talking to somebody on the phone. I will be contacting Paypal to see why their Icon is on the site and My Perfect Facial is misrepresenting Paypal as a payment option when it clearly isn't. Don't risk it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $179.00.

Donna EMandurah

Undecided.... perhaps one of those people who just didn't get an amazing result

I followed the instructions for use but after 3-4 weeks I noticed no difference - to be fair my skin is pretty good for its age and its the wrinkles around my eyes that are the problem but you can't use this around your eyes so perhaps it was just a poor choice of product on my part.

Purchased in May 2019.

Donna E

Thanks... I'll try it again.

MarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ist facial great results so far!

I ordered mine from Priceline online with prompt delivery. I had my first facial last night. The product tightens but does not sting. No redness afterwards, just a plumper skin and some of my wrinkles noticably improved. Will wait to see what happens after 3 treatments.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $129.99.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Marian

Just had the second one, a slight improvement, let's keep going

FLO2019

FLO2019

Good Product - Bad Packaging

Wendy

WendyPerth, WA

My Perfect Facial

I am also using a small amount of Hyaluronic Acid and a Vitamin C Oil in conjunction with the MPF recommended program just for added moisture for my skin. I use my usual moisturiser prior to applying makeup and that seems to be working well.

Purchased in October 2019 for $119.00.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Wendy, it's great to hear the our My Perfect Facial has become part of your skincare routine. Thank you for the feedback.
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Jo R

Jo RPerth, WA

Burning up

Red raw. Very minimal difference. My face feels like it's burning and this is after the process and the collagen cream.
I think I have been ripped off. Nothing like the tv demonstration.

Purchased in November 2019.

Maz

MazSydney, NSW

No customer service

No tracking link and no product disgusting customer service all the girl i contacted was interested in was upselling starting to believe this is not ligitament sucked in and paid the price won't be dealing with this company again lost money and product ????

Purchased in October 2019 at Direct online for $74.00.

Maree M.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service Stinks

I found customer service nonexistent. Have been emailing for a year to get the spoons to go with the product I bought and still don't have them. Is a joke!

Purchased in October 2018 for $74.00.

Maree M.

Well I have had replies telling me they would sent them but 12 months on nothing!

Hi Maree,
It is possible that they have gone missing in the post? If you contact us on the above details and we will be happy to help.
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Zero customer service once purchased

Ordered on the 11th October was contacted almost immediately to up-sell which I declined, my order was then not processed till the 18th..website states orders usually received within 3-5 days ..finally received an email stating my order had arrived in Aus (was never informed it was being shipped from OS) however the tracking details still show it being in the UK...made this same comment on Facebook and their response was to block me...lovely customer service in the sales department, zero once they have your money..Thankfully PayPal deal with this sort of situation!!!

Julie
Julie

Jaki M.

Jaki M.asked

Can you buy the product in separate components? I bought the kit but find after 5 treatments I have used all the gel and cream but have loads of the powder left so can I buy the gel and collagen cream separately

Hi there Jaki,

There will have been enough products for the specified amount of treatments (5) in your kit if using level spoons as per the instructions. We do allow extra Elevating Powder in our Facial Treatment Kits for spillages and would expect you to have some of this left over. Unfortunately, we don't currently sell the activator gel or Collagen soak separately, but I will pass your comments on to our product development team.

Andrew

Andrewasked

How long does one treatment last before you need to reapply?

Hi Andrew,

My Perfect Facial is a progressive treatment that is applied like a face mask and removed after half an hour. We recommend using the product three times in the first week, twice in the second and then once weekly to maintain results.

Emmy

Emmyasked

I have somehow misplaced my Collagen soak that you put on after the face lift in the kit. Can I actually buy this on it's own, and if so, how much? Thank you. Mary Moore

Hi Emmy,

We do have have the items available to purchase individually however, the day cream is a very similar blend of ingredients to the collagen soak and will be fine to use this as an alternative.

You can find this product on our website: www.myperfectcosmeticscompany.com.au/day.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives