My Perfect Facial

My Perfect Facial

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Probably work best on more mature skin?

Im only 43 with minimal wrinkles however thought would give it a try due to the hype.
I took before and after pics and other than my skin looking more refreshed, cleaner and brighter there is not too much difference. However I will continue to use as advised on the box and see how it goes. Other than the product smelling like a wet dog, it went on well and as it dries it became super tight but not unpleasant. I think this product may work on more mature skin with more wrinkles.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline for $119.00.

Annoyed

Annoyed

Disgusting Customer Service

Purchased in October 2019.

Shandelle M.

Shandelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

Lousy customer service

Unfortunately am still waiting for the product to be sent so this review is of customer service provided by the Australian division. The call centre staff do not represent the company well when they lie about orders being sent or cancelled consistently.

Purchased in September 2019.

JennyGreat Southern, WA

Such Disappointing Service

Purchased in September 2019.

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't Work

I ordered the 10 treatment to try then got a phone call from one of their sales reps who talked me into buying the my perfect facial pro. It took 3 weeks before it arrived. I followed the instructions and didnt see any difference at all after the first week. I have been using it since the end of August and see no difference at all. My husband says it looks like I have more wrinkles which I do have to agree with. sorry didnt work for me wont purchase it again I am glad it works for some people but i just felt i wasted my money

Purchased in July 2019.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this product!

I love this product. I got it before my wedding in July but have continued to use it since. My face is always glowing after use and my skin feels much firmer. I've also noticed a reduction in my pores particularly on my nose and cheeks.

I am in my 30's with good skin but I am a big believer in prevention over cure! :-)

Purchased in June 2019 at Priceline for $119.95.

Skin ToneDark Skin
Skin TypeDry Skin
My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Jen, that's fantastic! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.
Kind regards, My perfect Cosmetics Company.

KathyPerth, WA

Didn't work

Bought this product and followed the instructions to the letter but it didn't work still have wrinkles. Very disappointed $119 wasted. I won't bother buying it again. How do I get a refund?
Thankyou Kathy Roberts

Purchased in September 2019 at Price line for $119.00.

Kathy

Thankyou for your response. I bought it at priceline pharmacy but I don't have the original box or receipt but have proof of purchase on my bank statement.

Hi Kathy,
I would advise going in to store with your products and proof of payment (statement) to see what they may be able to do for you.

Lou Lou

Lou LouWestern Australia

How do I get my refund please !

The product was easy to use, and after use, my skin felt soft.
The wrinkles did NOT reduced or skin appear plumper.
I might be one of the people that this product does not work for.
Priceline has refused me credit (with receipt and packaging provided) and
your phone lines are closed.
Where do I go to from here? I purchased this product because of its money-back guarantee

Purchased in September 2019 for $119.00.

Diana Mc

Diana Mc

I am almost 4 weeks since I placed an order, and still not received it!!

I am waiting since 19/8/19 for my order. They deducted $224,84 from my bank account on the 19/8/19 I was told I would wait 10 to 14 days, I phoned yesterday and managed to speak with a lady who assured me she would look into it and get back to me. I have heard nothing I decided to purchase as you had an add on it on channel 7. I am upset at the customer service. And if I don’t hear from someone ASAP I will have no alternative but to get in touch with Today Tonight on Channel 7 . I am a pensioner I could certainly do without this stress! My hubby is on my back all the time about this. Can you please acknowledge me.
Sincerely Diana McIntosh

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Diana, I am very sorry to hear you are not in receipt of your parcel. Please can you email us at hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.co.uk with your order details and we will look into this for you.

Liz

LizBox Hill, Victoria

Great Product

I find this product to be really good. I am nearly 71 and didn't think there would be anything that could improve my skin but I can say for sure that this does work on my face. The improvement is noticeable. Thankyou

Purchased in July 2019 for $119.00.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Liz, thank you very much for your lovely review! So glad to hear you are seeing the difference using My Perfect Facial.

Absolutely not!

No! Skin care is a good thing but this product did NOT live up to the hype. Paid the money. Followed the instructions. No difference on my jowls, lip lines etc. How do they show those photos with such dramatic changes???!!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $74.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Red face after using

I have used it twice following the instructions is it normal that my skin is red after treatment and I haven’t notice any difference not sure if it’s good for my type of skin

Purchased in August 2019 for $132.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

My perfect facial

I don’t think this product is bad, sadly it hasn’t made a difference at all to me after seven applications. I presume different skin types need different products. The only sensation I felt was tightening.

Purchased in July 2019 at Price line for $119.00.

Maria Louisa V.
Maria Louisa V.

Thank you for your offer of money back, but I have persisted in using the product until it’s finished hoping that I’ll eventually see some results. Seeing other reviews and results your other customers have had. Regards Marie.

The best ever face packi have ever used

The best I have ever used and I have been using it a long time I am70 in september I get asked what is my secret u don't have one

Purchased in January 2018 at TV Shop.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Harriet, that is amazing! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

Esther Wellingham

Esther WellinghamPerth, WA

AMAZING!! I look 10 years younger!

My skin looked amazing just after the first use! Love this product!! Love the feeling when the lift is on my face you can feel your skin tightening! The cream after makes your skin super hydrated and plump.

Purchased in August 2019.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Esther thank you for your fantastic review! So glad to hear you are loving the product.

TonyF

TonyFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Perfect Eyes and Facial, great success from both products.

Purchased at On line.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi, that is fantastic to hear. Thank you so much for your lovely review on both My Perfect Eyes and My Perfect Facial. Really is amazing to hear you are loving the results from both products.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect facial for a time poor mum

I love this facial, and I've tried a lot in my time. But this one feels fantastic when I apply it, like it is nourishing my skin as it's so cool and soothing. Then the real work begins, it tightens my skin like none I've every tried. And the best bit is the after effect. I just look different and I haven't had to book in to a salon and spend over 1 hour at the appointment. I apply it when I run through the door from the gym and then 20 mins later am out the door again to pick the kids up. Love it. And I even apply any left over to the backs of my hands too, the results are astounding. Vicky

Purchased in July 2019.

Skin TypeDry Skin
My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Vicky wow thank you, what a lovely review! That is a great idea to apply any leftovers to the backs of the hands too.

My Perfect Cosmetics Company.

Wow i was very hesitant bout getting this stuff as unsure if would really work but I'm in shock my perfect facial

Highly recommend can feel this working after a few minutes was very hesitant to spend this money as unsure if would really work i don't use anything else i don't wear make up hate the feel but this ill continue to use well worth the buy love love and love

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for $119.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Kylie, thank you for your lovely comments on My Perfect Facial. So glad to hear you are loving the product!

JFB

JFBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product I will never be without it . Jenny B aged 70

I love love love My Perfect Facial..it has really made a difference to my skin. I only wish I had discovered it years ago. As an older person whose face has been heading south I have now discovered MY personal fountain of youth..the skin around my jowls has firmed and my completion is brighter..I have found the results improve after regular use. I use My Perfect Facial in conjunction with My Perfect Eyes for a more youthful look

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi, that is fantastic to hear thank you so much for your lovely feedback on My Perfect Facial. So glad to hear you are loving both products!

Sandra Mancey

Sandra ManceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst factual I have ever had burnt my face

Burnt my face n my face was swollen n very red won't suggest this product to my friends 7 days later n still red n peeling now tack thanks not

Purchased in July 2019 at Tv sunrise for $59.00.

Lucy

Lucyasked

Im 25 and Ive lines around my mouth over smoking, I just want them gone would this be suitable for me? As my skin isnt great but its not very bad either. And how long is delivery to ireland?

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Lucy yes My Perfect Facial would be suitable for you and help with smoking lines around the mouth area. We always advise of up to a 14 day turnaround from ordering to receiving however, it very rarely takes this long.

Alans H.asked

my first time use my face has gone red and a lot of broken capilleries. not sure if they will go away. should i not use it again

Hi Alans,
It is usual to have a 'rosy glow' after each facial treatment. As the facial dries and tightens it restricts the blood flow therefore making the muscles work harder to promote the toning and firming process. Once the facial is removed the blood rushes to the surface resulting in a rosiness that can last up to 20 minutes - half an hour.
If it is anything more than this then there may be a sensitivity and would suggest either reducing the length of time the product is left on for or discontinuing use.
Leave the skin to fully recover and then perhaps try a test patch on the skin before using again and see what results are from this before deciding your next step.

Alans H.

thanks for replying. the rosieness subsided but the broken capillaries are still visible. i certainly wont be using it 3 times this week

Jennifer s.

Jennifer s.asked

After using the collagen soak, can I use my regular moisturiser on top

Hi Jennifer,
Once the Collagen Soak has absorbed in to the skin if you feel you need to apply moisturiser then you can use your regular product over the top.
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

CategoryFace