My Perfect Facial

My Perfect Facial

Listing monitored by The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Pros

• Improves the complexion

• Friendly customer service

Cons

• Premium price point

• Doesn't work on everyone

Elaine Dias
Elaine DiasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible!

I would rate zero if I could. I have been using the product over 3 weeks and I haven't see any positive results. In fact, my skin feels sore / burning straight after using it, specifically on the neck area. When I was asked about my opinion, costumer service contacted me via email, not asking questions about my results but explaining the product description which I knew and it annoyed me a lot. They product is a waste of money and customer service seems not to care about client's concerns.

Purchased in June 2021 for $150.00.

Kylie
Kylie South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I used this last night and my skin feels amazing did not irritate my skin at all I’m very happy with it and awesome customer service from Dia such a wonderful helpful lady highly recommend

Purchased for $140.00.

Alex L.
Alex L.South East Queensland, QLD

"My website nearly crashed ..... last time"

We all know that your website "Nearly" crashed last time you were on the screen but does anybody actually believe that? I mean you were just overplugging the exact same product just 10 minutes ago ..... how bad is your website and why are you spending so much money on TV time and not on improving your customer experience?

Purchased for $499.00.

Colour

DianneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LOVE IT!!!

My perfect facial is the best product l have ever used .Started using it about 12 years ago and loved what it done for my skin making it look smooth and l don't have any wrinkles around my eyes. I am 59 years old. Many people think l am only in my 40's.also use their cleanser and moisturisers.Can't live without it. From Dianne B.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

This product makes your skin feel nice but it did not reduce my lines at all or tighten my skin at all.

Did not help lines at all. My skin feels soft but not sure it doesn't stretch your skin. This did not make my skin look toned at all. Perhaps it stretches my skin.

Purchased in June 2021 at Ninelife Australia for $346.00.

Cecily Queensland

Marketing calls.

Having placed my first order and set to await delivery, what I get are marketing calls within 24 hours of placing the order. Not a good look and not welcome.

Cecily

Thank you for that info. I'm sure It would of been more relevant if it had come at our just after delivery.

Joanne
JoanneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Like it but won't buy again based on price and the amount you get!

Love the face products But a tad expensive for the amount you get compared to other products on the market! Dia was a delight to chat with! Great at her job! She is worth more money! ☺

Purchased in May 2021 for $400.00.

Lisa Golisano
Lisa GolisanoPerth, WA

Not a perfect facial for me

Thought this product would be perfect for me but definitely not.
I don’t have sensitive skin, I have never had a problem with other products I have used and have never had breaks or acne in the past 50 years of my life until I used this product “Perfect Facial” I didn’t really think too much of rash I had after using this product as I thought it might be a first time using thing. BUT my skin breaking out with red lumps and sores, not only looks terrible but is a really concerned me. It has been 6 days since I used this product and my face is still breaking out. I will not be using the 4 other treatments I have purchased and definitely not be purchasing anymore. I am very disappointed.

Vesna
VesnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive hipe

Being in mid sixties and not having many lines but a rather sagging jaw line I hope for really good results.
What a disappointment! My face looks better after using Oley Antiwrinkle sheet Mask or any other similar product.
After completing 5 treatments I cannot see any difference.
For me a huge waste of money.
Will not buy the same product again and will not recommend it.

Kelly
KellyPerth, WA

Really happy!

Just started using My Perfect products and am very happy...can definately notice the changes to my skin, which is great. Have been told my face is looking healthier already..this is one facial routine I can actually see myself sticking with!!

Purchased in April 2021.

D Kerr
D KerrPerth, WA

Love using this product

Been using My Perfect Facial for years now and love what it does to my skin .. it makes me look fresh and rested. Definitely recommend this product. Many of my friends are now using this product as well and love it

Love it

I love how smooth my skin feels and the collagen soak feels divine, I get so many compliments about my skin. I use the My perfect Day and My perfect Night as well. I buy the 50 pack because it is the best value for money and I know I won't run out!

Purchased in November 2019.

Sue F.
Sue F.

Live wrinkle free , then use my perfect face !

The first time I used my perfect face I remember being shocked , I looked 20 yrs younger and I had a glow to my skin .fantastic. try it you won't regret it. You will be hooked.

Purchased for $400.00.

Colour

Love it

I’ve been using my perfect facial for 12 month now and use arbonne face cream in conjunction ❤️❤️❤️Have recommended this product to many of my friends as they see the results

Diana Mc
Diana Mc

My Perfect Facial !!

I love this stuff cannot be with out it. When ever I feel I need a lift. I always make sure I have some ready to use. I am nearly 74 years old and suffer saggy skin on Jowls and Neck. But this product is fabulous. It looks so much better once I give myself a facial with it. It Works out better than some expensive creams from the chemist. I am hooked on this stuff.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kylie P.
Kylie P.asked

I have so much of the elevating powder left and there was not enough of the gel to compensate for the powder. I measured correctly so is there something else I can mix this powder with, seems like a waist to not be able to use it

Hi Kylie,

You will find that there will always be excess elevating powder as they always overfill to allow for spillage because of it being a loose powder. When reordering please just disregard any powder left over and move on to the next kit!

Many Thanks,
Paige

Annette C.
Annette C.asked

I've just used my first box of five treatments and can't understand why the gel tube is packed with the minimum amount of gel. I know I did not overuse or even fill spoon to level on first four treatments but had to cut tube open to get enough out for final treatment. I can see a difference already but feel you're being a bit mean with amounts. I'm not looking for something for nothing just enough to do the job.

Hi Annette,

Quality Control do check the amounts regularly in our Facial Treatment Kits. We do allow extra Elevating Powder in our Facial Treatment Kits for spillages.
With the Facial 5 kit they have enough Collagen Soak and Activator Gel for the 5 treatments and there is enough Elevating Powder for 7 treatments.

Could you please email us at hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.com.au with your order details included and we will resolve it for you.

Many Thanks,
Paige

Maria M.
Maria M.asked

My face is extremely red after facial have Zie had a teatime

Dianne

My perfect facial .l use my mask once a week and it is always red after l use it, l use it at night about 1/2 an hour before going to bed and the redness is gone by the morning from Dianne B.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Maria, , It is usual to have a 'rosy glow' after each facial treatment. As the facial dries and tightens it restricts the blood flow therefore making the muscles work harder to promote the toning and firming process. Once the facial is removed the blood rushes to the surface resulting in a rosiness that can last up to 20 minutes to half an hour.

Kind Regards,
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

Features

• Designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and sagging skin. This happens progressively, so results are more pronounced depending on the number of treatments you’ve had.
  • This facial treatment package contains three products; an activator gel, collagen mask, and elevating powder.
  • Uses a mix of ingredients to support cell turnover and a detox, including: B-Hydroxy acid, proteins, herbs, fruit extracts, minerals and enzymes.
  • My Perfect Cosmetics Company states that this facial set is suitable for men and women of all ages. However, the brand also says that it’s not always suitable for use on people with sensitive skin.
  • The price points are as follows: you can buy 5 treatments for $119.95, 10 treatments for $355.80, or 5 treatments for $758.85.

Points of praise

• My Perfect Facial makes skin feel smooth and refreshed, with a glowing appearance.
  • This set visibly reduces the signs of aging, like wrinkles and sagging skin.
  • Happy reviewers reported that you can really see the difference in complexion after using the facial set for a month or so.
  • Customer service was praised as being highly helpful, friendly and efficient.

Points to Consider

• The My Perfect Facial treatment didn’t work for all reviewers. Some reported that it didn’t remove the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This was disappointing to reviewers who'd invested in this facial set.
  • The face mask feels extremely tight on skin when applied, but will come off easily when the time comes to remove it.
CategoryFace Products