My Perfect Facial

My Perfect Facial

Claire Morgan

Claire MorganPerth, WA

Love the night and Day cream and Erica who i order from is so helpful and knowledgeable.

The cream feels so amazing on my face, I've really found a cream that works for me. Doesnt leave a greasy residue and blends so well if i wear the My Perfect Foundation. Just love these products so much.

Lili

LiliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I loveeeee thiss

This is an absolute legend of a product !!
Really lift everything into place. Girls do your self a favour and get this product. Amazing !!
Goes really well with my perfect eyes !!!

Purchased in September 2020.

Maryanne R.

Maryanne R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Use this religiously!

Been using My Perfect Facials for over 5 years now and I couldn't recommend it enough! It's helped with the damage on my skin I've started to get from smoking and really kept the ageing at bay for me! It's even worked wonders on my whole family. You have you use it weekly for results to show and to get the full benefits from it! Literal box of gold!

Purchased in May 2015 for $299.00.

Debra

Debra Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t live with out it!

Love how it leaves my skin looking fresh hydrated and youthful. I get lots of compliments from people and a facial that doesn’t cost me over $20 is the best investment you can do for your well being.

Purchased in January 2020.

Skyler

SkylerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my facials!

I do the facials once a week, or if I have been sick and my skin needs a pick me up. Absolutely love them! Makes my skin look so much brighter.

Purchased in November 2020 at Priceline for $117.95.

Lauren S.

Lauren S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this product!

I love how it works on my pores, hydrates my skin and makes my skin look flawless. It’s a must have in your beauty regime. 100% highly recommend this product!

Dee Dee

Dee DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love it!

My aim was to get of number 11's between my eye brows and fine lines around the mouth from being a smoker. I didn't see any dramatic results until I used it weekly as instructed for about 1.5 months. It keeps my skin feeling amazing and I just can't stop using it now! I would definitely recommend this product!

Purchased in December 2020.

Barbie

Barbie

Disappointed

I can't see any difference after using the facial product 7 times. I am in my mid 70s and hoped for a reduction in lines & puffiness under eyes but no difference. I do have pretty good genes and have few lines & no one believes my age at the best of times but I hoped to reduce what I have. The day & night creams are fine & I love the jars so easy to use. I did watch the videos showing how to apply the product.

Purchased in February 2021 for $300.75.

MEL

MELSydney, NSW

Bottle half full

I found this product good but it seems there was only a couple of times that I could use it . It felt like the bottle was half empty which was disappointing as it was quiet expensive and it had clumps in the bottle even though I tried shaking the bottle for at least 5 min .
Maybe the bottle should be clear so we can see what’s in it . Very disappointed. Make sure if you buy this product you get a full bottle .

Purchased in December 2020 for $99.95.

Find out how My Perfect Facial compares to other Face Products

It really is My Perfect Facial!

Love this product. It makes my skin feel refreshed and so soft. I have used it 6 times now and I can see a difference. The only issue I have is that I have left over elevating powder, so maybe a larger tube of activating gel would be better to use it all up. My friends have been telling me I look wonderful and much younger than my 63 years. I have recommended My Perfect Facial to my friends as they can see the results on me. The customer service is excellent too. This has now become my regular beauty regime.

Christine D

Christine DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best anti-aging products!!!

I absolutely LOVE the beautiful products of my perfect cosmetics company! I am in my mid 40s and don’t need to worry about Botox as I am regular user of so many of their products. I am always asked how I get my skin looking so youthful and these products are my answer. I especially love the my perfect facial, day and night creams, masks and my perfect eyes. I honestly can not recommend these products highly enough!

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without My Perfect eyes!

My Perfect eyes... From the first moment it set under my eyes, I could feel a tight tingling feeling, when I looked in the mirror i was amazed and thought I looked about 10yrs younger around my eye area. I was soon complemented on how good I look by family and friends. I have fair and sensitive skin, my tip for you is to use it sparingly as you don't need much product at all.

Purchased in December 2020 for $165.00.

Lynn

LynnEyre Peninsula, SA

Love this product

I used My perfect facial for the first time and WOW what a difference it made to my face. My skin looked taut and pores where closed .Definitely will continue to use this product. I am 65years old

Purchased in January 2021 for $49.99.

Donni4

Donni4Sydney, NSW

Love this product!

I’ve been using My Perfect Facial for a few weeks now and love it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking great, very similar to the much more expensive salon treatments I have used in the past. I’ve just re-ordered the bulk pack!

Purchased in December 2020.

NorNor

NorNorPerth, WA

My Botox Solution

At 69 I find this product suits my skin and the mask helps to tighten my skin from week to week. I use it in conjunction with other serums and brightened.

Absolutely love this

Have been using the facial for about couple of years absolutely love it my skin feels so hydrated and glowing and you definitely can see a difference have just purchased my perfect wave and wash not used yet will review separate got really good discount through an email.excellent customer service cannot fault. Delivery quick as well.

Sharon Rose

Sharon RoseCentral, SA

lOVE MY MASKS

I am very satisfied with the product and have benefitted from it and will continue to use it. As for the service that I get, my orders are through Erica and I aqm extremely happyn with her service and the friendship that has developed. I have been using the product for about 5 years.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

My perfect facial really works.

I'm 47 this year and I can definitely see the difference my perfect facial has made.
My skin is smoother and my skin tone has improved.
I can't wait to try the foundation.
Great customer service department too. I will definitely be buying more.

Purchased in September 2020 for $300.00.

Absolutely amazing

I love this fantastic product. I like how simple it is to use and that I get the results I get from this beauty is even better than used to get from my local skin clinic at a fraction of the cost. It's really helped my confidence and my skin looks great!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $299.00.

Diane

DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Imperfect Facial

Disappointed . Results are short lived ( lasts about an hour ) I have used 10 treatments so far as per recommendations and can see no change in appearance and feel of skin.

Purchased in November 2020 for $299.00.

Suzie C.asked

Can i use the collagen soak eveyday

Hi Suzie!

Absolutely! If you like the collagen soak so much our day cream is very similar and is available to purchase separately!

Thanks, My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Suzie C.

Thankyou. Love the collagen soak. I do have the day cream as well

Bron K.

Bron K.asked

Why do you say you have never had any negative reaction to this product when I just read a lady skin burned

Hi there,

Thank you for your question, are you referring to My Perfect Eyes?

If so you are correct, 100% of people reported no irritation during our clinical trials however, while true sensitivity issues are very rare on the occasion that our products are not suitable for a customer they are protected by our 30 day money back back guarantee.

Kind Regards,
My Perfect cosmetics Company.

leanne

leanneasked

I have been using my perfect facial for several months now and love the results. Does anyone know what happens when you stop? Do you just gradually go back to your normal skin

Hi Leanne,

My Perfect Facial is a progressive treatment that is applied like a face mask and removed after half an hour. We recommend to use the product three times in the first week, twice in the second and then once weekly to maintain results. You do get results after the very first use and the more you use the product the better the results will be.

We advise it is like a gym for your skin, with continued use the results will be maintained. Once usage stops the results will start to diminish.

Many thanks,
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

CategoryFace Products