My Perfect Facial

My Perfect Facial

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Pros

Improves the complexion
Friendly customer service

Cons

Premium price point
Doesn't work on everyone

Jessie
JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  • Top Review

My weekly refresh.

I have used My Perfect Facial for a year now. It has helped in improving the texture of my skin , along with making it feel firmer and plumper. I enjoy the feel of the mask as it goes to work and the Collagen Soak is a lovely hydrating finish to the regime. Erica ensured that I knew how to use the product and has kept me up to date on other products available from My Perfect Facial.

Lisa Golisano
Lisa GolisanoPerth, WA
  • Top Review

Not a perfect facial for me

Thought this product would be perfect for me but definitely not.
I don’t have sensitive skin, I have never had a problem with other products I have used and have never had breaks or acne in the past 50 years of my life until I used this product “Perfect Facial” I didn’t really think too much of rash I had after using this product as I thought it might be a first time using thing. BUT my skin breaking out with red lumps and sores, not only looks terrible but is a really concerned me. It has been 6 days since I used this product and my face is still breaking out. I will not be using the 4 other treatments I have purchased and definitely not be purchasing anymore. I am very disappointed.

Fraser
FraserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is somewhat a Dr Lewins product Abit behind in times

Purchased one off then receive phone call from Sarah ! Offer for vip! I bought eye essential 2 yrs ago and did not like the flaky look! Offered the extra facial stuff! Ok will try ok. I don’t say it’s remarkable it’s the old Dr Lewinns! Yep but it’s clinical tested! Purchased because it was cheap. The elevator powder is just dried egg white with a twist lol ! The gel lasted 3 uses! Way too much elevating powder and not enough activator gel! Seriously!
Anyway I am using the cheap facial offer! See how we go!

Purchased in for $99.

Not enough active gel

Not enough gel to ratio of powder, need more gel

Purchased in at Lloyds Auctions for $49.99.

My Perfect Cosmetics CoMy Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Jo, I am so sorry this has happened. I do not have your direct contact details on here, could you reach out to our customer service team on 03 8362 1038 or hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.com.au please so we can help you. Bye for now, Lia

Inaccurate measurements for product

I have sent a complaint via email and no response to date, this was ages ago so I just gave up waiting. My complaint is that the measurement guide for each of the product to complete my facial is incorrect.
I followed instruction for the powder, the activator get, (to which finishes before the powder and the collagen cream)!!!!!! I am then left with heaps of powder!!!!???? WHY?
So I hope they look at this complaint/review.
I did read that another customer complained about the same thing.
So, I am not the only one and now can stop questioning myself.

My Perfect Cosmetics CoMy Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Sue, oh i'm sorry to hear this! I'd love to sort this out for you. I wasn't able to see any of your information to reach out to you, would you mind emailing hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, Liv

Liz B
Liz BVictoria

A long time user

I have been using My perfect facial for many years. It never fails in helping reduce fine lines. Over the years I have found the reduction in the gel supplied. Not a happy customer anymore.

Purchased in at Priceline for $119.90.

My Perfect Cosmetics CoMy Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Liz, oh i'm sorry to hear this! I'd love to sort this out for you, would you mind emailing hello@myperfectcosmeticscompany.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, Liv

JanineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quantity is incorrect

I have been using this product for years and love the results but now I have had enough. I am now sick and tired of being ripped off with not enough gel. How can this be. You advertise 10 applications, I pay for 10 applications, I should receive 10 applications. If something isn’t done about this soon I will be taking this further to demand compensation

Rachel
RachelHunter Region, NSW

I can't live without My Perfect Facial

Easy to use and great on my sensitive skin. I am extremely satisfied with the immediate reduction in fine lines around my eyes, around my mouth and also on my forehead. I always highly recommend to all of my family and friends

My Perfect Cosmetics CoMy Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Rachel, oh this is fantastic news it truly is an amazing product! Please let me know when you're ready to place another order and possibly you could go for a larger size to make it last longer, always here to help. Liv ☺️

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Long time purchaser

I have been purchasing My Perfect Facial on & off for quite a few years. I started purchasing when the product came in individual packets. I love how the product makes my skin look & feel but am getting extremely disappointed that I’m not getting the right amount of product (activation gel) to equal my 5 or ten applications. When advertising states 5 or 10 treatments that’s what I should be getting. I am a loyal repeat customer who purchases other products from the range. But now no longer getting what I’m paying for.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I love all My Perfect Eyes Products. The facial sheets are the best I have ever used. The actual My Perfect Eyes is amazing, only need a tiny amount and all lines and wrinkles disappear . Just remember to use oil free make up

My Perfect Cosmetics CoMy Perfect Cosmetics CompanySend a private message

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for your amazing review. I'm so pleased that you are loving all your products and the results you are receiving. That's exactly what we love to see. Kindest regards Carolyn

Sharonwoods
Sharonwoods

Product imbalance

Just purchase the same and used it for the first time today. Happy with the outcome, but it recommends that use three times for the first week, then twice in a week, and then weekly. The product quantities there is a gross imbalance to achieve when means you then have to purchase more. Rip off.

Purchased in for $59.99.

Find out how My Perfect Facial compares to other Face Products

A bit less than perfect!

Whilst. I found the product minimised lines and wrinkles, I was disappointed with an imbalance in supply. After measuring correctly, i’m Now left with 3/4 of the activating powder and not enough of the activating gel. I would suggest the company compensate me with additional gel to continue my program .

barry mcdonald
barry mcdonald

You invite me to reach-out to you.?....Well I have already done that with my original product concerns hence your email reply. THIS REPLY indicates no assistance in any way to my issues. WHY WOULD THAT BE??
Confused customer!

Liz G
Liz GHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed with imbalance in supply

While I found that yes, it made wrinkles and lines disappear or minimise, and yes, I bought a second, bigger, pack, I won't be getting more. I use the exact amount as instructed, but there is an imbalance with the amount amount of gel activator your receive vs the powder, and if you measure correctly, you won't get 5 treatments per pack. I see many other people have this issue and can only come to the conclusion that this is deliberate to increase sales, rather than an anomaly in packaging. Very disappointed for a high-end priced supply.

Georgie P.
Georgie P.Perth, WA

This product is a waste of money !

I won’t be buying this again!.. after measuring correctly with all my treatments , I’m now left with at least 3/4 of the activating powder and not enough of the activating gel !! I plan to utilise the rest of the powder with a bit of egg white.. I can’t waste it .. it costs a lot of $$$

Linda E.
Linda E.Sydney, NSW

Bad reaction after negative pre-test

I applied the mixture to my daughter’s face after doing a skin test. Left it on for the recommended time. Her skin is now extremely red and her face has swollen! What the hell is in this?!

Kayleen T.
Kayleen T.Hobart, TAS

No bang for buck and no activator gel either!

Sadly I found the product a little disappointing. My skin certainly feels hydrated but that’s about it. I’m on my 3rd treatment today but sadly will be my last. The 5 treatment pack has only enough activator gel for 3 facials and not 5, very disappointing as I was anxious to see what the last 2 treatments of the advertised 5 facials would give me. Unless this is an anomaly I won’t be purchasing or recommending this product.

Jenny Adamson
Jenny Adamson Sydney, NSW

My perfect facial is a brilliant product

A brilliant product but I have a problem with too little gel in the tide no matter how carefully I measure out when I use this product. Maybe take note because I noticed it happens to quite a few ladies

Purchased in at Amplifon.

Joanne P
Joanne Pasked

Why are you sending the same automated reply every time someone asks a question with regards to not having enough activating gel, you can see this is a major issue with this product, so why hasn’t something been done about it, it’s absolutely ridiculous. People just cannot afford to be buying the whole kit again just for the gel, it is false economy and not fare to your customers. If you pay for 5 or 10 treatments you expect to be able to do this and not have half of the powder left that will be wasted. The same will happen again and again and your customers will have pots of half filled powder they cannot use. Your team at My Perfect Cosmetics really need to be listening to customers and acting on it, we don’t want to be fobbed off with an automated reply, we deserve customer care and a solution to this problem.

E Lord
E Lordasked

When do you apply the elevating powder please?

Helene B.asked

Why are there no instructions for use on the actual containers or at least an enclosed pamphlet. Not everyone has access to internet ?

Helene B.

Yes please can you email or better still send a hardcopy in mail. Address is 26 Alice St Yalyalup WA 6280

Get an answer from our members and My Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

Features

• Designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and sagging skin. This happens progressively, so results are more pronounced depending on the number of treatments you’ve had.
  • This facial treatment package contains three products; an activator gel, collagen mask, and elevating powder.
  • Uses a mix of ingredients to support cell turnover and a detox, including: B-Hydroxy acid, proteins, herbs, fruit extracts, minerals and enzymes.
  • My Perfect Cosmetics Company states that this facial set is suitable for men and women of all ages. However, the brand also says that it’s not always suitable for use on people with sensitive skin.
  • The price points are as follows: you can buy 5 treatments for $119.95, 10 treatments for $355.80, or 5 treatments for $758.85.

Points of praise

• My Perfect Facial makes skin feel smooth and refreshed, with a glowing appearance.
  • This set visibly reduces the signs of aging, like wrinkles and sagging skin.
  • Happy reviewers reported that you can really see the difference in complexion after using the facial set for a month or so.
  • Customer service was praised as being highly helpful, friendly and efficient.

Points to Consider

• The My Perfect Facial treatment didn’t work for all reviewers. Some reported that it didn’t remove the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This was disappointing to reviewers who'd invested in this facial set.
  • The face mask feels extremely tight on skin when applied, but will come off easily when the time comes to remove it.
CategoryFace Products