Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Essence Water

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Essence Water

Pros

• Moisturising formula

• Softens and brightens skin

• Fast-absorbing

4.4

S.Sh.
S.Sh.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very hydrating but dont mix ith vitamin c

This is very hydrating. Like a glass of ater for your skin. Loved it until I applied vitamin C on top of it. My skin just had red rashed the next next day.

Ease of Application

Lovely Addition to Routine!

I have always been a fan of Olay and this product is no different! It’s easy to apply on my skin, seems to reduce redness overnight, and reduces the visibility of my pores - making my face look smoother. I have not noticed a drastic change and there is a bit of a faint smell, however it has been a nice product to try. I’ve loved implementing it to my skincare routine.

Sarah Singh
Sarah SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wants to be a KBeauty Star but lacks the X Factor

Smell
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Essence Water compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.Sydney, NSW

A must for your skin care rutine

This product is a perfect option if you want that fresh and hydrated look, plus in my case I start to note after two weeks of use aprox that the wrinkles under my eyes start to be soft, also never create issues using it as first step in my skin routine. A tip: it’s better if you use it with a cotton pad instead of the hands.

Purchased in January 2021 for $30.00.

Ease of Application

Perfect Product, worth to buy!!!

At first, I would like to mention that just loved the packaging. It is a product that perfectly hydrates your skin. After using for few days it starts to provide brightness. Haven’t faced any problem like any rashes or breakouts. Highly recommend this product, will say worth to buy.

Hydrating

This product is very hydrating, I felt very good for the initial 3-4 days but after that it all felt normal. I have been using it regularly from last 1 month and I don’t see any visible difference now.

It is definitely hydrating but nothing more than that, in my honest opinion.

Docnad
DocnadSydney, NSW

Light hydrated fresh skin

A very light scented fragrant Olay solution which hydrates the skin. Have noticed a clear difference in 2 weeks with there being a fresh clear skin. Did get a slight break out which I suspect is because of the slight fragrance however it cleared up very quickly and the skin settled in very nicely. Would recommend to be paired up with a moisturiser works even better !

kckc
kckcPerth, WA

Happy face right here!

I noticed that my skin felt softer, was more hydrated, plump and appeared brighter. I felt my make up sat better on my face after applying the product. It was quick and easy to apply; just pour into your hands and apply to face. It has a light fragrance that isn't overpowering and is gentle on your skin.

Ease of Application
Smell

My skin look Brighten than ever!

after i using for 10 days my skin look bright and so soft a bit dry but when i put more moisterising cream its a good combination :) really love it

Purchased in January 2021.

seema a.
seema a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was awesome

This water was amazing on my skin. I applied it twice daily on my face and in a few days the change was noticeable. My skin got tightened and glowing.

Candeza
CandezaSydney, NSW

Hydrating

This product was very hydrating as my skin is usually tight and dry after a shower but this has made my face feel
Refreshed and hydrated after each use. I did not have any reactions it has a light frangrance and not over powering.

Ease of Application

Great for enlarged pores and oily skin

This is such a pleasure to use I look forward to my morning and evening routines just to get a splash of this! Its subtlely frangranced and provides me with a dewy sheen that I have not had before! Im pretty sure its the niacinamide I have to thank for! The bottle is elegant and beautiful. Ever since I've been using this ive noticed smaller pores, less oil and my foundation stayed on better! I have combination skin with oily t-zones just for reference. Thanks Olay! Looking forward to trying the niacinamide serum and ProX cream!

Combo oily skin

Had to jump on the opportunity to review an Olay product. I love that an essence packed with vitamin B3/Niacinamide is now more available on the western market. After using this, my skin immediately felt more plump, hydrating and texture has improved. Goes well in AM and PM, including underneath makeup!

There is a slight fragrance to it which I haven’t quite decided whether or not it bothers me.

Daksha Mutha
Daksha MuthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I needed! This is perfect!

Olay Regenerist Essence water instantly plums the skin and smoothens it out. It contains Niacinamide that refreshes my skin and instantly gives me the hydrated healthy bouncy skin. It is fast absorbing and gives my skin an amazing texture.

Rec5
Rec5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved this product

Gave this a couple of days of use before I decided whether I was a fan - big fan here. Not a lover of the packaging, wish it came as a metered dose pump or something that was more controlled but the smell and feel made up for this short coming. Left my skin feeling quite clean and fresh and hasn't caused any rashes or breakouts! Definitely a fan.

Anti-Aging Products

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Features:

• Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Essence Water is a liquid product that claims to smoothen the texture of the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • It has 99% pure niacinamide, which helps boost cell turnover and strengthen skin.
  • Butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, and pro-vitamin B5 are in the formulation, and all work together to keep skin soft and moisturised.
  • Olay Essence Water is an “activation step” that shouldn’t replace a serum or moisturiser, but should be used before it so that other products in your skin care routine are better absorbed into the skin.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers noted that the Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Essence Water was moisturising for their skin, and in some cases, reduced the appearance of fine lines.
  • They also noted that after using the product, their skin felt softer and was brighter.
  • Reviewers appreciated the feel of the product itself, saying that it was a non-greasy formula that was fast-absorbing.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products