Asus PB238Q / PB248Q / PB278Q

3.0

Wilson M

Wilson MVictoria

Clear and Colourful Display as well as Great Value

I got this 27 inch monitor to replace my old one which had died. I chose Asus because many said it was the best. The monitor supports DVI, VGA, HDMI, and Display Port. It has an IPS screen, which is really colourful and clear. I was very impressed by this compared to my old monitor. The stand for the screen is well designed as it allows the screen to be moved up and down, as well as tilted and rotated into portrait position.

This is a very good value monitor and I highly recommend it.

Jason

JasonBrisbane

Good monitor

Good monitor, but think that Asus quality are slipping a little lately. It had a few faulty pixels and the screen was replaced. The faulty pixels stared out with a few, but then a block of them went, and the turn around was around 2 weeks, which was a disappointment.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Do not recommend - power drops multiple times despite ongoing ASUS service

I have had this monitor since August 2014. In that time the power to the monitor has suddenly dropped 4 times, and is currently with the ASUS service centre for the 4th time. Much to my dismay, ASUS refuses to replace the monitor with a new one when clearly the monitor is problematic and despite the multiple courier and service exchanges causing a huge disruption to my business. I recommend spending a little more for a reliable brand and product.

Monitors