ASUS ROG Strix G731

ASUS ROG Strix G731

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value for Money!

Purchase this laptop for some productivity and some light gaming. So far it has not disappointed. Love the large screen and well thought out keyboard. Highly recommend to anyone who doesn't wish to break the bank.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,599.00.

Arda Akdag

Arda AkdagSydney, NSW

I got 'Asus rog strix GL531GT-AL018T' Perfect!!

I bought the Asus Rog Strix GL531GT-AL018T 3 days ago and I already love it already. I got this laptop to the game and it works amazing and its graphics are amazing, its got great RGB on its keyboard and around the laptop itself. The 120hz display is amazing and the laptop itself is worth it. It isn't too heavy and is just right.

Purchased on 30 September 2020.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,828.00.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Running very smooth

Very big and heavy, but worth it, the fan was usually very quiet but it will get noisy when you are gaming. The screen is very big, comfortable to do anything.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$2,899.00.

Laptops

Find out how ASUS ROG Strix G731 compares to other Laptops

Richie M.

Richie M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

VERY SURPRISED

For a laptop this thing is super good for gaming. I wanted to be able to play COD and PUBG when I’m away for work and this laptop does it easily. Tbh I like this so much I’m considering getting rid of the home desktop PC.

Purchased in August 2020.

Great laptop!

Very fast, great keyboard and coloured lights, good value for money! Love the big screen and can't wait to play a range of different games on it. Also, very light for the size which will make it great for taking between locations.

Purchased in June 2020 at Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) Online store for A$2,799.00.

Jordan Y.

Jordan Y.Perth, WA

Great item

works exactly like i imagined, runs games like a dream. It was delivered within less than a month's time, and arrived in perfect condition, not to mention it being priced quite fairly for it's specifications.

Purchased in June 2020 at Wireless1 Online Store for A$2,799.00.

This is perfect

Great large screen and fast Network. Great for Gaming. High specs. Light bar is great. 144HZ refresh rate is better than ACER. NVIDIA GeForce 2060 Graphics is perfect for gaming. Highly recommended

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for A$3,000.00.

Great for travelling

I travel a lot for work so I found this was a great laptop to bring along with me. It has a large screen and was powerful enough to play all the games I wanted to wherever I was sent off to.

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon.

VR gaming finally

Was tired of lugging my PC into the loungeroom so i could play VR. This laptop makes it a lot easier to move around. Cant play on high graphics though without overheating.

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for A$2,250.00.

Laptops

Find out how ASUS ROG Strix G731 compares to other Laptops

Tony P.

Tony P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Great product, big screen and great picture quality, and responsiveness with gaming. Speakers weren't as good as my MacBook. Bought this from Amazon for a great price after watching a few reviews on Youtube, was thinner than I expected.

Shabana

ShabanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ASUS ROG Strix G731GV-EV004T

Recently purchased this laptop, so far so good. I love the screen and the picture quality, definitely recommend to anyone. 17 inch screen is just too good, not sure if I ever want to go back to small screen laptops.

Purchased in June 2020.

My first Rog laptop, this has all the features I ever wanted within my budget!!!!

Rtx 2070 power with Intel 10th gen? What more you can ask for, and the 17 inch screen is just perfect. Can't be more perfect than this.... Thank you Asus...! :)

Asus G731GV-EV004T

I recently bought this laptop for gaming and Data science program. It can handle everything I have thrown at it. The screen is fantastic and the overall computer is fast and light. Would recommend