ASUS VivoBook S15 S533EA

MPN: S533EA-BQ002T

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect

love this laptop, well made, nice backlit keyboard, great screen, etc. I use it everyday for work and leisure. Watch Netflix, surf the web, emailing, MS office, it does everything I need at a great price point. No negatives I can think of.

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,299.00.

Felix

FelixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Gift

Bought this notebook/laptop computer as a gift because it is the perfect size and has all the power needed by the receiver. It also had great reviews. At 15.6" the screen size is perfect, the keyboard is easy to use and the laptop is compact and good for traveling or using around the house.

Akila W.

Akila W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Laptop

Perfect all round laptop to do everything including video editing. Very happy with the performance so far and visually a great product that I will recommend to family and friends

Mercy

MercyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's Worth Buying For!

I acquired this Asus VivoBook, Model No. S533EA-BBQ003T on Boxing Day, 12 December 2020. I was amazed on the performance, it was beyond my expectation though the sales representative of Harvey Norman explained about the new Intel 17 11th generation processors and the separate Intel iRis graphics built into it. I’m very much satisfied for the value of money with regards to the great performance of this notebook. It’s worth buying for!

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,403.00.

LSG

LSGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great device for High School!

We recently purchased this device for my son who will be going to High School in January. It is a great device in terms of specification, screen size and minimal weight. The laptop is so quick and easy to use. He is very happy with it and can't wait to start High School with this new device under his arms. Great work ASUS.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,100.00.

Mojtaba G.

Mojtaba G.Sydney, NSW

Best laptop ever for home use

this 15 inch laptop is very light and easy to carry. thin and stylish matt finish design. It has a very quiet fan. I love it so much. Asus is a long lasting laptop. I have used Asus motherboard and desktops as well. they are great!

Marty R.

Marty R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is very good and easy to set up

Bought this today, great specs great price from Harvey Norman. Also has a great cash back option form ASUS. This laptop is so quick and easy to use. So much quicker than my old laptop and has numeric keys and all. Recommend

Kelly C

Kelly CPerth, WA

Very thin and light laptop

My old desktop doesn't work anymore, can't be fix. bought this from boxing days sale, love it comes with the latest 11th Gen i5, East setup, Very quiet , not much noise compare to my old device.
    Amazing for just general use! for work/home office and uni studies

Taya

TayaStanthorpe

Perfect for its intended use

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,403.00.

Brian

BrianVictoria

Great computer. Really happy with it.

Great form factor. Great performance. Great build quality. Simple to use and a great product. Easy set up and ease of use makes this computer stand out. I would highly recommend this product to others.

Michelle Noble

Michelle NobleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great deal of research went into this purchase

My old laptop died. It's the week before Xmas. Panic stations!
    I enlisted my tech head 22 yr old. Wrote down all that I needed in a laptop and googled. I also checked in Choice magazine. Asus was rated 3rd best. I couldn't afford the no. 1 and 2.
    It's amazing. Fast, easy to use and for this absolute novice it was a breeze to set up. I mainly use it for social media, movies and some website editing. Portability is key for me. This laptop is light and the all day battery life a bonus.
    Very happy.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,498.00.

I'm Loving It

This is the latest 11th Gen I5 CPU, latest Bluetooth and wifi standards. Easy setup, was up and running in no time. Boots up very fast. More than happy with the video quality.
    You cant go wrong with this unit

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect laptop for me

I am mainly using my laptop for research, studying Spanish and zoom conferences. I like the speed, the FHD screen and ease of use. Purchased this laptop because my old laptop was very slow and the screen resolution was deteriorating. I checked all the latest laptop offerings and this model Asus VivoBook provided all the features I desired and was the best buy. I'm excited and very happy so far with my new purchase.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,273.00.

goldcoastlady

goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellant laptop

I always knew Asus had a great name and products. I decided to purchase this laptop after another brand failed. I decided to purchase this for a mix of personal use and online meetings with zoom. The best features I love are the sound (for a laptop it is nice and loud). The backlit keyboard is excellent in low light (which I can turn it of). Battery life is pretty good. The main feature I don't like is the camera and could be better though. The charging is fast as well. I brought this at Harvey Norman last week. Never had an ASUS before but it is a great brand and I will be buying more for my business.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,499.00.

Shem N.

Shem N.Hunter Region, NSW

Loving this new laptop

I have just recently bought this super quiet yet powerful and lightening fast S15 Vivobook.
    I highly recommend it as it has been an absolute breeze to set up and work with.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,289.00.

EnglishSamantha

EnglishSamanthaIllawarra, NSW

Easy set up, simple to use

Easy set up and the screen has great clarity and colours. I'm a basic user, looking for easy to use, simple layout and familiarity from previous laptop. It ticks all these boxes. The fan seems fairly quiet and unobtrusive. So far, so good. I'm really happy and hopefully the storage will take me a while to fill up!

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,128.00.

The perfect laptop for everyday use

This laptop was purchased as my old laptop was getting too old. The 15-inch screen size is perfect for everyday use and the new 11 Gen Intel CPU makes it quick to boot and very responsive. It is light enough to be carried around and the Numpad makes it convenient for me to do office work.

Will B

Will BDarwin, NT

I am loving my new ASUS Vivobook S15

I am loving the quick responsive nature and ease of setting up my new laptop. This has been by far the easiest set up I have had. I chose the Vivobook S15 as it has a nice design and has great large and bright screen, whilst not being heavy at all. The keyboard is nice to type on and the touchpad is nice and responsive. It will be nice having the quicker speed of the SSD. After the longevity of my previous ASUS laptop I look forward to this being a mainstay for many years.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,274.00.

Kev Y.

Kev Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Portable laptop with a large screen size at a reasonable price!

Purchased this laptop as a replacement after my old computer broke down. Been using it for all my work and presentations. I have to say that the large screen size is much easier on the eyes, and the numeric pad is exactly what I need! For a 15" laptop, it is light and portable - really useful for carrying it around. The only caveat is that one needs to get used to the keyboard as the buttons are a little compressed to make space for the numeric keypad.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Laptop

Very stylish, light and functional.
    Love the keyboard and it is extremely fast with heaps of power and storage.
    Couldn't be happier, this is my third ASUS laptop now and will keep going back.