Be Natural Nut Bars

Be Natural Nut Bars

2.7

Howard

HowardSydney, NSW

Great taste but “Be Small!”

The taste is fantastic but the box and packaging is so enlarged that I feel ripped off. The product does not tell you the individual weight to compare - at 27g each. that is super light! The outbox and individual packages are so oversized it’s time to “Be Honest”!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

Packaging is very deceptive

What a shame. The product tastes good but we were totally put off by the packaging. There is only four small bars in the box which is about the same size as a normal box with 6 full sized muslei bars. It's a waste of resources only designed to fool the customer.

SharonD

SharonDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them!

They see to be a bit scarce at them moment. I always used to buy them in the city, Brisbane, but they don't seem to stock them anymore. Very dissapointing. They are tasty and a healthy alternative to sugary snacks like cake and chocolates.

Nuts

Find out how Be Natural Nut Bars compares to other Nuts

rexy boy

rexy boyHunter Region, NSW

Shrunken Bars, Will not be Buying these Bars any More

Been buying these bars for the last year or so, quite a few. But now as Jools44 points out the bars are shrinking, so much that the bar now only consumes 2/3rds of the cellophane and then they are packed into a box where you can now see the top of the bar through the front window of the box. Fair Trading should be informed and may be by me to stop this "short changing" of the general public. I will be seeking an alternate supplier. Be Natural are grubs and deserve to lose business for their chintzy style. They do not even have an email address to notify them of their poor performance, grubs of the first order.

These bars are shrinking!

I've bought these bars on and off over the years but the last two or three times I've noticed they've shrunken to the point that the cellophane wrappers are half filled with air. The price hasn't reduced however. Very disappointing as these are so delicious but I'm not going to buy them anymore.

Jasmine

JasmineMelbourne

Quantity keeps getting smaller

I love these bars and have been buying them for a couple years but I'm feeling pretty ripped off the the contents per bar is getting smaller and smaller. The most recent packet I bought in March 2015 has a quarter per bar missing. It's totally a rip off!!

breakfast cereal contained plastic

please take care consumming these products as have had a child nearly choke on plastic in cereal
This a warning to other consummers to take care with eating these products .
my daughter of twelve years almost choked on a piece of plastic that was same colour as cereal .
the experience has shaken our confidence in this company,s quality control standards .

plastic in cereal

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a great filling snack bar with nuts in it. It is enough to fill me for an afternoon snack, and it has pretty good nutritional value. I like the taste and it would suit anyone who loves nuts. It is a thick bar, so doesnt break too easily or is easy to bite into. I like to eat it when I want a healthy filling snack.
This is a great tasting snack bar which I can eat without feeling too guilty. It is filled with a variety of nuts and it filling to eat.
A bit hard to bit into, I usually prefer to break it into pieces, so it would not suit someone with sensitive teeth. It has some sugar in it, so a no-sugar variety would be healthier.

proudmummy

proudmummy

Nut bars

A delicious snack packed full of nuts. It is really filling and competitively priced. Quick and easy to throw in your bag for a tasty snack
Great flavour, nutritional