Buderim Ginger Bears

See the Best Healthy Snacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sooo glad

My pharmacy didn’t have Ginger Bears for some time.. delighted they are back.
Delicious little chews, especially when you are feeling a bit off.
Carry them in my bag and in my car..
Great product

Purchased in July 2019 at Chempro Chemists.

NAUSEA HERO

I love Buderim Ginger Bears. I suffer from constant nausea and have tried a number of different medications and supplements however, while I'm waiting for the medications to kick in I often chew on a Buderim bear to get me through! They are gingery however, I would not say TOO gingery. Last week I couldn't find bears so I bought crystallised ginger. Now they are the definition of TOO gingery :)

LOVE Ginger Bears!

Buderim Ginger Bears are the perfect treat for lovers of all things ginger, combining a "bitey" tang with the perfect level of sweetness.

Ginger Bears Mmmmm

We love ginger bears, they are great for the nausea I feel lots that cannot be diagnosed by the Dr and have many other health benefits. Our major concern is we cannot find anyone who stocks them. They are suppose to be on the Woolworth's shelves but have recently been deleted - good onya's. If you are a friend of ginger then these little guys are really ginger. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE.....
They are truly ginger
Can't find where to buy them anymore....

Too much ginger

I'm ok with ginger like ginger beer but my lord this stuff definitely has ginger in it. Actually spat it out and binned the packet.

Sorry to the friend who got this for me for my pregnancy.

If you LOVE ginger you will like this product. I'm not saying its not good just too gingery for me

Too much ginger!!

Good

Fantasic Australian made soft gummy sweets that are full of ginger flavour. Made with all natural ingredients with no artificial colours or flavours. They also come in the shape of bears which is creative. They are chewy and incredibly smooth with no sugary lumps. If you like ginger these are perfect sweets for you. Not overly sweet. Made with pure ginger so they are great to aid with digestion or for those who get the occassional nausea/morning sickness. Available directly from the Buderim ginger factory (In Buderim, QLD), from their online store or from selected grocery/sweet stores. Pricier than other sweets but well worth the price.
Great ginger flavoured gummy sweets made from all natural ingredients including pure ginger.

Why can I no longer buy Buderim ginger bears at Woolies/Coles? Can I only get them direct from Buderim?

Where to buy ginger bear lollies in Brisbane?
Can buy them directly from Buderim Ginger http://www.gingerfactory.com.au/shopCan buy them from Tom's Confectionery Warehouse at Hendra 190g packet for $4.50 .

CategoryConfectionery and Healthy Snacks