Atlantic Dados 40

Atlantic Dados 40

MPN: DADOS40

See the Best Portable Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Allan Vousden

Allan VousdenSydney, NSW

KOGAN'S RIPP OFF REVERSE CYCLE PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER

how do you get the 16.000btu to blow hot air,i find this air conditioner very bad as i use it in a small well sealed bedroom and it does not do what it's advertised to do,i'm thinking of contacting Fair Trading about Kogans lies just to make you buy it,when i brought it ,it was hot summer weather and you don't turn on the heat cycle in summer but when winter started it just blew room temperature air, i had no choice but to buy a tower heater as the kogan reverse cycle was useless,not happy with them

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Kings

KingsAdelaide

No way will i touch this brand again!!!!

Never really cooled or heated to expectation. Always leaked water - all my carpet. Couldnt even cool the lounge area of a 1 bedroom flat. Over priced. Fan motor and start capacitor failed 2 months out of warranty - i replaced... why i don't know!!!. For the price never again... Tempted to report it to consumer affairs. I Would not reccomend it to an enemy , let alone a friend. If you get offered one.... run!!!... run hard, run far!!!.

Date PurchasedSep 2014
iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

purchased this unit for my home office.

Excellent quality portable air conditioner for the small to medium sized room. I like how quickly this product manages to cool down even a really hot room. The fan is a bit noisy on high, but i usually find that if i put the fan on medium and then turn it down as the room cools, the noise level drops as well Have had this unit now for just on twelve months without any issues. It is also very energy efficient, as i haven't seen any major increases in my electricity bill using it over the summer months. A really good product, that i believe is worth the money i spent on it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
TurtlesLoveFood

TurtlesLoveFoodAuckland

Works well, not so user-friendly

Date PurchasedAug 2016

The Best Portable Aircon ever.

Purchased 2 units. One was faulty and when contacted the company replaced the unit within 3 days without any issue. Great customer service. The units work well and cool immediately. It is not really quiet but the cooling on days of 35-40+ degrees that we have experienced this summer are far better than quiet!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Dee

Dee

Service delivery is excellent

The unit worked beautifully for over two years. Then it stopped in the middle of a heatwave. But the service personnel were wonderful. They replied to my email in under an hour, and I sent them a scan of the receipt. A new replacement unit arrived within days. No fuss, no questions. Absolutely fantastic.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

a_df_009

a_df_009

Best portable air I have ever had

BBB

BBBsydney

Best 800$ spent

Works as expected. DB levels are pretty low. Easy to move and install, except when installing on sliding doors its virtually impossible to install. No need to adjust the air vents. Cools quickly. Remote functions are pretty good. It's a well thought and well designed portable aircon. There is no need to attach a pipe for water outlet it automatically evaporates it.

Excellent - All I Hoped It Would Be

I bought one for my mother's unit. I was a little worried about how it would cool the entire unit but it has done the job extremely well. She has not had to have it above the medium setting. Even when the outside temperature was 38 degrees, the Dados 40 kept the entire unit cool and comfortable. The Dados 40 does produce some noise but it is acceptable noise. The unit is compact and unobtrusive. It is easy to set up, use and clean. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to beat the heat in room or reasonably small unit.

Excellent for average sized room

NoJunk

NoJunkPerth, WA

Premium Price, Feels and Performs Like a Bargain Basement Cheapie

Marjorie W.

Marjorie W.asked

I need a replacement part for my Dados 40, the flat connector part that connects the exhaust hose to the back of the AC unit. Someone bought it for me second hand but it is missing this part which means I cannot connect the exhaust pipe and cannot use it.

If anyone can help me with a replacement part I would be very very thankful. :) I live in Auckland, New Zealand.

Nate

Nateasked

I got the air con unit 2 years ago and I just use it for hot Queensland weather from November to March, it worked ok the first year I used a rubber pipe and large drum which I emptied daily. but now when ever I use it same method it’s leaking from some where else? Yes the filter is clean! Why is it leaking all over the carpet? Not very happy not for an $800 dollar unit!

Panda

Pandaasked

More water than normal coming out of the overflow! Reasons??

Get an answer from our members and Atlantic representatives

CategoryPortable Air Conditioners