Australia Post Cash Passport

Australia Post Cash Passport

2.0

Sandy

Sandy

Can't top up funds on app or via web page

Have tried reloading money via my phone app didn't work, then I went via desktop page - didn't work. Terrible. It's not the o/s travel card just domestic. On the app I input details and then can't get past the catcha pictures even though I answer them correctly. On webpage I input my details on the first page (16 digit number, email address, first and surname) but I can't get past the next button. Just goes back to first page to re input the same details. It's beyond annoying.

Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Heath Brown

Heath BrownCanberra

Absolute rubbish

Tried to reload card and it won’t let you as the box which says do you accept condition will not flag the tick. Users beware if you use this top up function overseas it does not work

Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Trish81

Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW

Can’t fault it

I’ve been using this card for over fifteen years of travel throughout Europe and Asian countries and never had a problem with it. Easy to use so I would recommend.

CurrencyAED, CAD, CNY, EUR, GBP, HKD, NZD and USD
Travel Money Cards

Find out how Australia Post Cash Passport compares to other Travel Money Cards

Don

DonAdelaide

Don't lose this card when travelling