Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Listing monitored by Australia Post

Two way Ted
Two way TedPerth, WA

This card is useless. No one will let you take money out

Scam. This card is useless. No one will let you take money out. Complete disaster. Didmnt work anywhere and the telephone consultant admitted it. Would have been better off with cash

CurrencyEUR
Casey K.Australia Post

hopeless

Cannot access anything, new card so no money if no auto transfer.Spoke to man on phone and that went nowhere also.I have just given up . No one seems able to help. they made changes that were not revealed to card holders apparently . No recommendations from me.

maggiemay
maggiemay

haven't used card for about 2 years.Tried to find PW and user name, no result.I only remember man on phone said some changes had been made nad I could not see any follow on from that.no idea how to acess card. Cant correct spelling here

Priscila L.Australia Post

If you're unable to access your account you'll need to call the support team for further assistance.

Priscila

Anonymous762Victoria

"I would not recommend the Australia post load and go card product !" "I think that this product is a major rip off ! "

CurrencyAUD
Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Find out how Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card compares to other Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

TimSydney, NSW

Card Does Not Reload in USA.

Im in the US on holiday. For 2 weeks I have not been able to reload my card. I have had 3 phone calls with customer service. Total of 1.5 hours on the phone. They said they would escalate my problem and be in contact by email or phone. That was 24 hours ago, I havent heard anything. Theres no money left on the card. So Im now being charged through the nose to use my credit card. Theres massive problems with Aust Post Travel card and it doesnt appear to be getting addressed.

Tim

Hi Priscila it was not resolved.

Grant B.
Grant B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay clear

I couldn't log in to my card when I was in US. Didn't have a mobile and couldn't access a phone to ring an international number as I didn't want to ask where we were staying. Twittered Australia Post they weren't interested. Made other arrangements and on return went to postoffice. Not interested. Rang 1800 number. Had to consistently repeat myself because the customer service people seemed to have trouble understanding me. As it turned out the post office had input my mother's maiden name in their database incorrectly. Transferred the last of my cash and paid $10 for the privilege. Qantas card is supposed to be good.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Literally the worst travel card you can get. I wish i looked at the reviews before using it

I am doing a semester in the US and have had nothing but issues with the card. You can't load from your phone which is very inconvenient, the website rarely accepts your password. I then changed my password and not the website only says 'error occurred'. There's a huge delay in the transactions, so the app says's you have $100 for example, but the card then declines and you can't see the transactions pending. Also you can't transfer money to and from other travel cards which as an international student is pretty essential. Overall the worst card you can imagine

CurrencyAUD, CAD and USD
Paddrick
PaddrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst app available

The travel card app is totally useless. I taught online for 20 years and know my way around the internet. The app does not recognise your email or password. When you try to change your password it does not recognise your password even though it meets the limited criteria. I think it's a great way for post Australia to have your money for a few weeks. We will not use it. I'll pay Te fee and cash it in as soon as I can.

CurrencyAUD
Stephen DPerth, WA

Having to call helpdesk

I have been using load and go for a while and it usually works quit well. But I find the system totally stupid If your card expires with money on it, you cant simply tranfere money between cards. I have just spent 25 mins speaking to somebody in India to transfere money from an expired card to my new caed? It should either be automatic or I should be able to transfer money between cards online. I would assume it would not be rocket science. If it is some sort of security complience thing I would be very happy to find out what that would be.

However I have found the card usfull on the whole, and the phone help has been helfull

Stephen D

Hi and thanks for getting back to me, but you did not answer my complaint about not beimg able to transfere funnds between load and go cards

UdayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer care of Load & Go card

I had to call customer care and they were really rude. I have called few time for different reasons. They just just hand up without explaining anything when there is a difficult query.

Thanks Sami. Responded now

Mars D
Mars DVictoria

Never ever again.

Really hard to get customer support when card refused to work! Card not accepted inv arious situations in NYCity. Hard to see balance and keep track. Do not recommend it at all.

Alan fnq
Alan fnqCairns

Australia Post Load and Go China Card

If your thinking of getting a Australia Post Load and Go China Card, it's my recommendation that you don't! It's true that China uses "Union Pay" as a main credit card but only big retailers and hotels may accept it, I had no success in any restaurant, convenience store or trying to order anything on line. There's no name on it, so on line ordering anything like food is out. Small retailers said it not issued there and wouldn't accept it, then there's fees to withdraw from a bank. Then there's issues with Australia post, there card, there emblem on it and they don't want to know you once they have your money because you won't get anything back from them. STAY CLEAR OF THIS CARD.

jezza
jezzaSouthwest, VIC

Load and go = Load of crap

wont recognise CVV number , says its active with funds and card is registered ,, got told a tech team would ring in 48hours after 10 mind messing phone calls

Carlos
CarlosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Load and go bad customer service

NabeelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Auspost Mastercard gift card

Never trust AUSPOST ever. I lost my card in the house and I had the cardnumber with me just could locate the pin to use it online. Put a complain to Auspost and then sent me back and forth for different company who deals with it. I wasted my days for nothing at all and I have $150 still in the card which I cant use anymore because the Auspost cant refund or give me the replacement neither anyone is providing me the pin to use it. Biggest scam ever in my life that they keep the money and say we cant do anything.

Nabeel

Hey Sami thanks for the reply but I am 100% no one is going to reach to me ever because AUSPOST has got worst customer service in the world. I have not got my refund for weeks already and no one is listening to me at all.

Mark M.
Mark M.AU

load and go review 11/1/19

I have load and go app on iPhone its great I can check my balance
and the renew fee is 6.95$!! and fees are the same

I want it lowered to for concession users like me !

and you can buy a new card in au post

and Transaction fee for purchases are $0.09 per purchase transaction (9 cents), capped at $0.99 per month (30 days starting from the date of the first transaction).

Does not apply to ATM withdrawals *

Read more reviews - page 2

Mohamad A.
Mohamad A.asked

Hey there I was just wondering if I can have a reoccurring membership with this card

Mohamad A.
Mohamad A.asked

Hey there I was just wondering if I could have a recurring membership with this card

Tyler
Tylerasked

i loaded my travel card, but i can't make a w-drawer. every time i try to get cash at the ATM machine it keeps saying temporarily unavailable and transaction canceled. please someone tell me what is wrong and how can i fix it?

Anonymous762

I had a similar issue with this card. I tried to buy via eftpos at a shop with my savings in this card, and could not rectify the issue.

When I contacted load and go, to help me to get into my online Australia post load and go account they wanted me to give them a photo of my medicare card and drivers licence detalis online. I felt that doing this online may be unsafe, due to the possibility of I.D theft

Also, when I had money stolen out of my Australia post load and go account, when I complained to the Australia post staff, they would not even investigate it, or follow it up. The fees for load and go are very expensive. I think that you are better of using a special fee free or low fee bank account for online purposes, to get better customer service and lower fees.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Tyler

It's concerning to know that you can't use the ATM for a cash withdrawal. If you are still facing this issue, please call Card Services on 1800 549 718 within Australia or +44 207 649 9404 internationally for help 24/7.

Regards