Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

hopeless

Cannot access anything, new card so no money if no auto transfer.Spoke to man on phone and that went nowhere also.I have just given up . No one seems able to help. they made changes that were not revealed to card holders apparently . No recommendations from me.

maggiemay
maggiemay

haven't used card for about 2 years.Tried to find PW and user name, no result.I only remember man on phone said some changes had been made nad I could not see any follow on from that.no idea how to acess card. Cant correct spelling here

Priscila L.Australia Post

If you're unable to access your account you'll need to call the support team for further assistance.

Anonymous762Victoria

"I would not recommend the Australia post load and go card product !" "I think that this product is a major rip off ! "

CurrencyAUD

TimSydney, NSW

Card Does Not Reload in USA.

Im in the US on holiday. For 2 weeks I have not been able to reload my card. I have had 3 phone calls with customer service. Total of 1.5 hours on the phone. They said they would escalate my problem and be in contact by email or phone. That was 24 hours ago, I havent heard anything. Theres no money left on the card. So Im now being charged through the nose to use my credit card. Theres massive problems with Aust Post Travel card and it doesnt appear to be getting addressed.

Tim

Hi Priscila it was not resolved.

Grant B.

Grant B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay clear

I couldn't log in to my card when I was in US. Didn't have a mobile and couldn't access a phone to ring an international number as I didn't want to ask where we were staying. Twittered Australia Post they weren't interested. Made other arrangements and on return went to postoffice. Not interested. Rang 1800 number. Had to consistently repeat myself because the customer service people seemed to have trouble understanding me. As it turned out the post office had input my mother's maiden name in their database incorrectly. Transferred the last of my cash and paid $10 for the privilege. Qantas card is supposed to be good.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Literally the worst travel card you can get. I wish i looked at the reviews before using it

I am doing a semester in the US and have had nothing but issues with the card. You can't load from your phone which is very inconvenient, the website rarely accepts your password. I then changed my password and not the website only says 'error occurred'. There's a huge delay in the transactions, so the app says's you have $100 for example, but the card then declines and you can't see the transactions pending. Also you can't transfer money to and from other travel cards which as an international student is pretty essential. Overall the worst card you can imagine

CurrencyAUD, CAD and USD

Paddrick

PaddrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst app available

The travel card app is totally useless. I taught online for 20 years and know my way around the internet. The app does not recognise your email or password. When you try to change your password it does not recognise your password even though it meets the limited criteria. I think it's a great way for post Australia to have your money for a few weeks. We will not use it. I'll pay Te fee and cash it in as soon as I can.

CurrencyAUD

Stephen DPerth, WA

Having to call helpdesk

I have been using load and go for a while and it usually works quit well. But I find the system totally stupid If your card expires with money on it, you cant simply tranfere money between cards. I have just spent 25 mins speaking to somebody in India to transfere money from an expired card to my new caed? It should either be automatic or I should be able to transfer money between cards online. I would assume it would not be rocket science. If it is some sort of security complience thing I would be very happy to find out what that would be.

However I have found the card usfull on the whole, and the phone help has been helfull

Stephen D

Hi and thanks for getting back to me, but you did not answer my complaint about not beimg able to transfere funnds between load and go cards

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer care of Load & Go card

I had to call customer care and they were really rude. I have called few time for different reasons. They just just hand up without explaining anything when there is a difficult query.

Thanks Sami. Responded now

Mars D

Mars DVictoria

Never ever again.

Really hard to get customer support when card refused to work! Card not accepted inv arious situations in NYCity. Hard to see balance and keep track. Do not recommend it at all.

Alan fnq

Alan fnqCairns

Australia Post Load and Go China Card

If your thinking of getting a Australia Post Load and Go China Card, it's my recommendation that you don't! It's true that China uses "Union Pay" as a main credit card but only big retailers and hotels may accept it, I had no success in any restaurant, convenience store or trying to order anything on line. There's no name on it, so on line ordering anything like food is out. Small retailers said it not issued there and wouldn't accept it, then there's fees to withdraw from a bank. Then there's issues with Australia post, there card, there emblem on it and they don't want to know you once they have your money because you won't get anything back from them. STAY CLEAR OF THIS CARD.

jezza

jezzaSouthwest, VIC

Load and go = Load of crap

wont recognise CVV number , says its active with funds and card is registered ,, got told a tech team would ring in 48hours after 10 mind messing phone calls

Australia P.Australia Post

Load and go bad customer service

NabeelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Auspost Mastercard gift card

Never trust AUSPOST ever. I lost my card in the house and I had the cardnumber with me just could locate the pin to use it online. Put a complain to Auspost and then sent me back and forth for different company who deals with it. I wasted my days for nothing at all and I have $150 still in the card which I cant use anymore because the Auspost cant refund or give me the replacement neither anyone is providing me the pin to use it. Biggest scam ever in my life that they keep the money and say we cant do anything.

Nabeel

Hey Sami thanks for the reply but I am 100% no one is going to reach to me ever because AUSPOST has got worst customer service in the world. I have not got my refund for weeks already and no one is listening to me at all.

Muzzie1993

Muzzie1993AU

load and go review 11/1/19

I have load and go app on iPhone its great I can check my balance
and the renew fee is 6.95$!! and fees are the same

I want it lowered to for concession users like me !

and you can buy a new card in au post

and Transaction fee for purchases are $0.09 per purchase transaction (9 cents), capped at $0.99 per month (30 days starting from the date of the first transaction).

Does not apply to ATM withdrawals *

RalphSpringfield

Do not use this card.

Do not rely on this card while travelling, I was stuck in Europe and couldn't access my funds, called the number and after 20minutes on hold the didn't call me back, had to sort it out when I got back. Now my daughter has lost her card in the US we finally got a replacement only for it to get lost in the mail, how ironic. Now trying to get another replacement as Post office says we can't get the funds unless we have a card. Plus look at the exchange rates. Trying to change my Euros back to dollars the will only give me $1.49 per euro but if I want to buy Euros they want $1.72, current rate is $1.62. no wonder they don't charge fees. Avoid at all costs.

Ralph

Hi Sami, my daughter lost her first card in the US, and the replacement card was lost in the mail Australia Post has given us a credit for the postage. So without a card FAQ6 doesn't apply, how do I get the funds back.

Kas66

Kas66Hobart

Do Australia Post staff know to scan the bar-code on the letter to activate the card?

I visited two local Australia Post offices where staff have been unable to successfully activate anyone's cards. Turns out they were scanning the bar-code on the back of the card when they should have been scanning the bar-code on the top right hand side of the letter. The bar-code on the letter worked straight away. I thought this might be useful feedback for people who are having difficulty activating a renewed card.

Russell

RussellDongara

Absolute rubbish

Put cash in can’t take cash out, doesn’t work at post office that I bought it from ( even using credit) doesn’t work with WesternUnion, and then can’t get money out,! joke what is the point of this page that just tells you to go to website not happy jan ( response from aust post was can only take out $ 250 a week cash or cash out by ringing charge $15 and wait 21 days for a cash voucher absolute garbage no wonder bad star rating, I will make a point of not shopping at auspost in future.

Jkay

JkayHobart

PROBLEMS - NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE - I WANT MY CASH MONEY BACK

Absolute Rubbish

This card expires too easily and requires multiple registrations.
This card demonstrates everything that is wrong with where Australia Post is heading.
I bought from what I considered to be a "reputable" name, but it is a tricky, hidden terms and fees product with no transparency even when creating a login and trawling through the help documents.

DO NOT BUY THIS CARD

This was by far the worst card I have used in my life. There is a $999 limit which is pretty stupid for a visa, the card does not work in any atms, it would always say not authorised even though only tapping the card worked. it takes 2-4 days to transfer money into the card. I was in Germany waiting for 3 days to get money for a ticket, food etc. But my money wasn’t coming in so I spoke to a consultation agent and he said that the money doesn’t transfer on the weekends for a visa even though I sent it on a Friday and would not offer any help or suggestions to my problem whatsoever and just hung up on me. The card is a waste of money and would definitely recommend to buy a visa from your own bank instead.

Bloody useless Australia Post

Historylover

Historyloverasked

My GBP transaction won't go through. I was told to Verify by Visa which I have done. My next enquiry advised it was a merchant problem.

Hi there,

Have you been able to make the purchase since? I am sorry for the error but I recommend checking if the seller accepts the type of card you're using, if so then please reach out to the support team their number is on your card.

Priscila L.Australia Post

I strongly recommend deleting your comment as it contains card details, this is a public forum. I have reported your comment to Product Review to remove as well. I'm afraid I don't have access to the systems to assist you, our support team only has access to these systems. I'm very sorry.

Natasha L.

Natasha L.asked

I've transferred money to my child's card 2 1/2 hours ago and it still hasn't registered? Previous comment was within the hour. What is the maximum timeframe

Anonymous762

Hi Natasha, Perhaps ring the Australia post load and go area to them to ask them the answer. You need to register your card online at the Australia post online site. It is also possible the money not appearing might have been stolen from your childs card. Take care.

Hi Natasha,

I hope it's gone through now! If it hasn't please reach out to the Load and Go support team, their number is on the card, they will be able to assist you with any concerns.

Jack

Jackasked

How long does it take funds to be transferred in person in cash at and Australian Post to the card.

Tim

The card did not work for me in the US. I do not recommend it. Their service desk could not resolve the card issues despite numerous phone calls totaling 2.5 hours

Hi Jack,

It should be within the hour, are you still waiting for cash to come through?

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives