4.2

3.0
3.8
Noise Level
Consistency
Brand Manager for Avanti? Claim your listing.

ConsumerMan113 posts

Noise Level
ConsumerMan

UPDATE - BCF gave me a full refund

Clara3 posts

Avanti Art Deco Coffee. MAKER

I love the taste of the coffee brew this coffee maker produces.Slowly brewed is the best. My husband has a coffee pod machine but I wouldnt drink any other coffee at home except the Stovetop one. It lasts for many years. Show details
ChrisentiaeMelbourne124 posts

Mesh handle broke after ten days of infrequent use

I purchased the Avanti Art Deco Espresso Maker 10 Cup ten days ago. Today as I was cleaning it, the little handle on the mesh insert broke off.

It is very flimsy and poorly designed, so much so that it is no doubt a known design flaw.

I now have to try and get a replacement, or failing that, a full refund warranty. Sad really, because it is otherwise a lovely espresso maker. Show details

Cedema3 posts

Love them

I've got three different sizes and I've given lots as gifts to family and friends. Makes good coffee and they look lovely on stove top and are easy to clean. Show details
MichaelE7
MichaelE7Hobart

The journey is over

What a decades long journey but I am home now. Started with the aluminium stovetop expresso machines moved on to several stovetop designs ,then to electric expresso machines low end ,then to high end,then to an avanti plunger and now to this .It makes the best consistent easy coffee out of all of them.I have the 6 cup version which is pefect for 2 people.

Tetrus
Tetrusmelbourne4 posts

Makes seroiusly good coffee

I have always had a stovetop coffee maker of some type adn I can confidently say this is the best one. It has already outlasted most other and shows no signs of wear. Something about the design of this particular one make THE BEST coffee. Rich and strong. I wholeheartedly recommend this machine. I have th 6 cups one and its great.

Toolio
ToolioLilydale4 posts

The Goldilocks coffee maker

Not too big, not too small. This is the perfect size for me, I make a pot every morning and have just the right amount for the day including in a cup for a the wife. If makes strong italian style coffee. You can't really make it any weaker as it needs a certain amount to hold the pressure and just becomes bitter if you don't load it fully. Its a really good coffee maker and looks good too.

Piston3
Piston3Melbourne4 posts

Love this coffee maker

I am actually sipping on a delicious coffee from this right now as I write. I have had plenty of stovetops over the years but this one is particularly good. It has the two things I always want: 6 cups volume and stainless steel construction. So long s you get the tamping pressure right with the grounds, this is pretty much a failsafe "always good" machine. Happy with it, no complaints at all

B4ssman
B4ssmanBrunswick4 posts

Really excellent espresso

I only use stovetops - I have no time for all the silly machine people have these days - this is the best and one of the simplest ways to have beautiful coffee. its very well made, all stainless so it doesn't taint the flavor and simply works well. No complaints at all. Great for espresso!

Junkers
JunkersGeelong4 posts

Over four years old still going strong

I got this for christmas 2014 and its still going strong. I use it every morning and its somehow on the original o-ring seal. This impressive! Its stainless steel which is the ONLY way to go with these as it doesn't taint the coffee and they last longer too. I would say I am 100% happy with this. Not a bad word to say. They have pretty much got the design spot on! Oh and the coffee is lovely too!

3Barrels
3BarrelsGeelong4 posts

Great simple stovetop coffee maker

I really like this. It takes a lot for me to get excited about a coffee pot but this one works particularly well. I have no interest is the whizz bang coffee machines that everybody has now. I appreciate simple things but good quality and that describes this precisely. I use it everyday and I always have good coffee. The seal is still good (its only 6 months old) and being stainless steel, its much better for you than aluminium ( they leech ). I recommend this model - its good!

MetalMan
MetalManMelbourne4 posts

Consistently good coffee

This is the latest of many espresso makers that I have had - I always have one but I will say that this is amongst the best. I don't know if its the shape of the boiler or the pressure it develops or what exactly but this one makes consistently great coffee. It is still possible to get it wrong though. There is some user error possible. You need to use good beans and get the tamping just right. If you do that you will be rewarded with great coffees from this!

Pikachu
PikachuMelbourne4 posts

Really enjoy this coffee maker

I am delighted with this stovetop coffee maker. It looks lovely but the main point is that it makes absolutely excellent coffee. There is nothing much to these - just three metal parts and a seal but in that simplicity it works very well indeed. The secret with these is to keep the flame down very low!

GolfCart1
GolfCart1Melbourne4 posts

Excellent Espresso Coffee Maker

This is all I need in a coffee maker. It is simple but very effective. I have the six cup one and I have it down to a "T" packing it in the morning. It can make awful coffee, it can make wonderful coffee it's up to you what bean you use and how you pack it. Done right, this can make coffee to give most cafes a run fir their money. I really like this simple device

Morgan
Morganmelbourne4 posts

Lovely Coffee Every Day

I get up and make my coffee first thing every morning. This has been the best little stove top I have had in years. I always have one and I used to think th Bialetti were best. If you get the pressure just right when you put the coffee grounds in, you can get the sweetest most delicious results with this. Another bonus is that a year out I am still on the seam seal so that good too. I recommend this model, its good.

Clara

Hi, I bought a 10 cup avanti art deco coffee maker about two months ago or less. My son and I both use it between us.About five days ago, after it being used the day before, we couldn't unscrew the top part from the bottom. It seems like it has vacuum sealed itself. The top part has been screwed on evenly. I have tried oiling the thread, tried opening all sorts of ways. It just won't open. Please help

Clara

Hi Chrisentiae, thank you. I have known those tricks. I didnt use the spoon/knife to release the pressure initially because i was worried the metal thread might get ruined. I tried it and it helped but it was 5 days later. Thank you.

Julia Fear
Julia Fear

How do I claim a replacement for my AVANTI ART DECO espresso maker 10 cup? It has a lifetime guarantee but the inside base has a large corrosive rust mark at the bottom which is growing larger with use!

Chrisentiae

The obvious answer is the correct one. The place of purchase. The second option, is google Avanti and then contact them with the details.

All the best.

Tania

I have a new avanti coffee pot that the bottom section has discoloured. Is there a way to bring back the shine of the new stainless steel?

Chrisentiae

Email the question to Avanti and attach a foto. That is the wise decision.

Thank you.

Cedema

Boil vinegar in the base only, it will be as good as new

See all Avanti Art Deco Espresso questions

Construction MaterialStainless Steel
Release date
Awards 2023

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Avanti? Claim your listing.