Avanti Art Deco Luxury Oil Can

Avanti Art Deco Luxury Oil Can

Avanti Oil jug

I have been a big fan of Avanti kitchen items but the stainless oil can is rubbish. I have to stand it on a saucer in my pantry when not in use. It makes a mess every time I use it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

its leaking from everywhere

When you pour oil it ends of leaking from the tip and drips everywhere. not recommended at all. Don't waste your money! Exchanged it and still the same issue. Going to get a refund.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

It leaks!

I know I am just repeating every other review, but I thought I may as well add to the weight of numbers.
We use this thing for olive oil and no matter how carefully you pour, it leaks everywhere and is hard to clean.
As far as I know Avanti is a reasonable brand, we have had a good French Press made by them, so this was a disappointment.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Don't waste your money

Like everyone else has stated it leaks. I exchanged and still the same thing. Don't waste your money!!!
You would think that the company would fix the problem after receiving poor review. But obviously they don't care.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

It leaked..... 'twas exchanged.....the next one leaked too!

Like everyone else here, it just leaks. It leaks from the base and also leaks from the spout. This was a gift, and the first one leaked - we got it exchanged and guess what?.....the second one leaked too!

There is nothing more to say.

Rubbish

Leaks oil everywhere. The pourer is very badly designed. Looks fantastic but is completely worthless. Im hoping to get my money back.

Useless

This thing is totally useless. I was given the Avanti Oil Can as a gift and like everyone else have found it leaks all over my kitchen counter no matter what I do. I thought I had a big hole in the bottom of the can initially as it leaked so badly. I realised its actually the oil running from the lid down the spout. Its such a terrible design, there is nothing that can be done to fix it.

Terrible design

I also found that oil leaks every time I use it ... will be returning to the shop where I bought it and hope they will refund my money as I am not at all satisfied with this product.

Looks stylish but flawed

Mine was also a gift. A small amount of oil always seemed to run down the outside of the spout when it was used and as there was always a little oil underneath it took me a while to realize that it was also leaking from the base of the spout so it became unusable.
It has a Lifetime guarantee and the Sheldon & Hammond have said they will replace or refund mine.
It leaked

Terrible design

I agree with the other two views. I received this as a gift purchased from David Jones and when I poor the oil out of the spout it also comes out of the lid. The concept of the design and product is great but the construction needs a little work.. Oil all over my bench every time i use it.
Looks great
Terrible design,

This is a terrible pourer- waste of money

I bought this thinking it looked stylish and would work well but unfortunately it did not live up to expectations. It leaks when you pour oil in pans etc so after you have used it there's a big dribble down the spout. I had to keep it on a dish in the kitchen so the oil wouldn't go everywhere. Also the volume of oil that comes out is more than expected so you can't use it to drizzle.

After two weeks I gave up and threw it out it was so annoying.
Looked stylish
Poor design causing dribbles after you pour

Waste of money

Agreed with the previous viewer totally. I bought this item in David Jones thinking it would be very useful in the kitchen. But later discover it leaks from the top when I try to pour the oil to pots or pans, and it takes forever for the oil to come out of spout. It is completely waste of money.

not functional