3.0

67% · 21 · 33%
Brand Manager for Avanti? Claim your listing.

cooking hobbyist
cooking hobbyistGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sturdy, does the job, and easy to clean

I use it for potato rosti and it was perfect for it. The strands held together in cooking much better than traditional grating.

Despite being very light, the whole thing doesn't shake much during use due to good suction on the base.
Note that it leaves behind a slender cylinder core of the vegetable. But that is easily diced up afterwards.

My favourite feature is how easy it is to take apart and clean. There is nowhere for scraps to get stuck. Show details

Sandy
SandySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

PERFECT FOR US

We needed to give up carbs.... so I found that zucchini noodles would be the answer. I purchased this product and wasn't sure if it would be easy to use... or whether "zoodles" would be easily adapted into our diet. Well zoodles are quick and easy to cook.... and this gadget is PERFECT. Another reviewer said it didn't work for carrots.... and I could guess that it might be harder than with my zucchini.
That said.... it is easy to clean up.... and my suction cups work well (too well sometimes) .... and I am loving zoodles Show details
Dianne