3.8

68%11%21%

Bill J.
Bill J.Gippsland, VIC2 posts

Not So Kleva!

Hardly been used when the return spring for the plunger broke it is out of warranty I will never buy a Kleva product again. Show details
Laraine
Laraine5 posts

So far I’ve sliced only tomatoes (thin) and potatoes (thick)

And I was very happy with both. I don’t understand why some people think it’s hard to clean. I put the three pieces that come with it in the dishwasher and rinse the slicer itself under a hot tap. The tool for cleaning it with does the job of dislodging any bits that the water can’t get rid of, which happened only with the tomato. I then leave it on the bench to dry. My only concern is what happens when the knife gets blunt? Can it be sharpened? If not, can I get replacement blades? Show details ·  9
itsa_girl
itsa_girlCentral Queensland, QLD

Great to begin with but not the greatest customer service

Husband purchased this from King of Knives for me for Mother’s Day 2023. Have used it almost daily since then. Blade is now quite dull and smooshes fruit, rather than slice it. I rang the number provided ON THE BOX and explained the situation only to be told I’d have to take it up with King of Knives. This is a “Kleva” product, not a “King of Knives” product. The company needs to take ownership of the product and its faults, not palm it off. Do I have the receipt? No.. it was a gift. Did my husband keep the receipt? No… very few men that I know do.
Extremely disappointed. Show details
trish
trishSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Waste of money

Horrible slicer hard to clean hard to slice. The slice for chips are a wiered size. Not happy at all
Maree
MareeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD7 posts

Great price with 2 for 1

I've used this slicer twice now, it does work well but tends to be a little noisy as you really have to press down hard especially when Julienne carrots, does a top job of slicing which is much easier than julienne, I'm very happy with it as you can adjust whatever thickness you need. Show details ·  1
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Kleva Has Wonderful Products

My Son Loves these products and uses them all the time Show reply
Amelia
AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Easy to use!

So effective and a breeze to use!
Love it …easy storage as well folds nicely Show reply
Dipika
Dipika2 posts

Not good

Hard to wash and risk of chopping own finger.. didn’t like much
Samantha Beddall
Samantha Beddall

Kleva slicer

Love this slicer. My 12yo uses it, he enjoys being able to help prep food now. Show reply
Sharon Millbanks
Sharon MillbanksMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Anna
AnnaPerth, WA2 posts

So far all good

Love all the extras that came with the product love the garlic peeler, the best food covers Show reply
Bailco
BailcoPerth, WA5 posts

A really good non-electric gadget for dicing

I had tried a different chopping gadget (and returned it) before deciding to buy this Kleva product. The other one was ridiculous. The chopping area was tiny and it worked by pushing bits of vegetables through a plastic grid. You had to pre cut each vegetable into inch squares no thicker than 3mm and even then it was impossible. So, this Kleva gadget is SO MUCH BETTER. It works at home just as it does on TV. For the price, it is a real find. The actual gadget is well made and it is ONE thing - there are not lots of little accessory bits and pieces. I got it to finely dice up vegetables to make meatballs or mince. It does the job. Show 3 replies
Giovina Tamburro
Giovina TamburroVictoria5 posts

It’s the best slicer ever invented

For years I have been using other brand slicers and always cutting my fingers. Now that I have invested in my new Kalevala safety slicer I couldn’t be more happier. It’s fast and no more cutting my fingers. That’s for making my life better. Show reply
David Morris
David Morris

Arrived Damaged

The Kleva Safety Slicer is good but the food tray was damaged. I send photos and its obvious no one is interested or reads the emails. Customer Service Manager just replied saying " I see you are interested our Kleva Safety Slicer click the Shop Online". I replied to Customer Service Manager and she still hasn't had the decency to reply to my emails.
Eric Ross
Eric Ross

PPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Green button wont lock in place.
Wont chop squares like in videoi.
Computer wont take paypal.
Computer wont take credit card.
Phone boy TOTALLY diusinterested in issues!
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range